It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ignorance is key in extinction of human race by Annunakki

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I don't post very often, a stalker as some may say. I have been a member for some time and spend much time reading the topics daily though don't bother contributing much on these boards. But when I saw a recent thread and its writer being bashed to death by all of you I fealt disgusted.

First off we were given fair warning that this extinction level event would happen if we did not stop working along side the grey's. But of course our leaders screwed the pooch saying they'd eliminate work with the greys if the annunaki gave the united states power and defence to rule the world the annunaki said they would in no way grant that power and that we are all equal. So foolish and a downright disgrace our leaders have been.

The annunaki have learned enough from our race to know that we will destroy ourselves without them all we know is war rape and negativeness within our ego. I doppise they're doing us a favor and just wiping us out to save the despair and shame that would await us. It is pigheaded people like you that have brought this on to the world. Needing proof you say! without proof you wont believe any of this...you shamed the other post where my friend gave fair warning to all of you...you need proof or it didn't happen...your a disgrace just like our leaders....open your eyes....the proof surrounds us..open your heart to physical and mental things that are and is proof...again I ask you open your eyes and your mind and you will see...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There are a lot on here who aren't open enough to possibilities that they either can't or don't want to understand because it can't be backed up by a book or other legit source. These kinds of people will always exist and quite rightly too, they are the balance on the other side of the coin...so to speak!

The individual who got bashed...i think i know who your talking about...should have expected that response when he posts information about the death and destruction of an entire species...it is quite far fetched for some to believe, so ridicule is easier.

Many on here do have an open mind and take the time to read and digest the possibility, so i wouldn't say we were all a disgrace...we aren't

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I agree pal, Just prepare for the debunkers to come an squash this "EVIDENCE" LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

How many ATS accounts do you have ? I think that representing yourself as two different people is a breach of the T&C, and cant help but wonder what you think your gaining ? You come on here, and post that were all doomed, and nothing can be done, so why say anything if there isn't anything we can do ?

From what your "friend" stated earlier your aliens right ? From what your "friend" has stated previously on you tube videos, and here with an account that is now banned, that he is also the anti christ, and another time before that he claimed to be Jesus. Do you think your "friend" has any issues, or is he just trying anything to get a piece of internet attention pie ?

edit on 9-2-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
There are a lot on here who aren't open enough to possibilities that they either can't or don't want to understand because it can't be backed up by a book or other legit source. These kinds of people will always exist and quite rightly too, they are the balance on the other side of the coin...so to speak!

When it comes from someone that has claimed to be Jesus, and then when that didn't work out, came back with another identity where he claimed to be the anti-christ, some flags get raised. Now he claims to be an alien, and were closed minded for having reservations in believing him ? That "bashed" op ran away after he was questioned on his statements in another thread about enjoying coca cola as a child. Alien that came here as a child, that was Jesus, but also the anti-christ, with a higher understanding, and intellect, that cant seem to spell or string together proper sentences, isn't something that is easily swallowed as absolute truth.

Your willingness to believe this garbage, feeds the pariahs, and shows a gullibility that I didn't think existed. I am also an Alien, anti-christ jesus, with super enhanced cyborg parts, that dwells in another dimension, and can fly, believe me ? If you don't your ignorant, right ?

Here's a video of your alien anti-christ Jesus. Looks pretty human to me, even with the wicked special effects.

edit on 9-2-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I strongly feel that you are member STJV844 with another profile. But Im interested why you keep on pressing this theory? You say you have inside info? So, are you Anunnaki yourself or are you connected to them somehow?
How do you know all this you claim?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

When it comes from someone that has claimed to be Jesus, and then when that didn't work out, came back with another identity where he claimed to be the anti-christ, some flags get raised. Now he claims to be an alien, and were closed minded for having reservations in believing him ? That "bashed" op ran away after he was questioned on his statements in another thread about enjoying coca cola as a child. Alien that came here as a child, that was Jesus, but also the anti-christ, with a higher understanding, and intellect, that cant seem to spell or string together proper sentences, isn't something that is easily swallowed as absolute truth.
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Ok, that pretty much answers my questions

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I replied to STJV844 for his post that was similar. I posted under Gray Area because that is where it should have been. He registers yesterday. Does NO introductions. Goes straight to a post with NO evidence. I have been here a long time made many posts, threads, have many stars and flags, call him a troll...and BAM! U2U. Your post has been moves. It is in the trash bin. What did I say? I told him the key was in his name. This place is becoming a beehive of transhuman trolls and they want it. Here is the key O=π

John 8:44 NKJV

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand for the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
to clarify....

this is my only name on ATS

the bashed man we speak of I don't know on a personal level by any means. I was unaware of his previous posts claiming to be something other than human

I refer to him as a friend because I would in fact refer to all of you as my friends

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
and to clarify further I am like you in no way am I an alien I am 23 yrs old work at a grocery store and have a mom and dad and sister that I love dearly

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So, care to answer the rest of the questions then? Like how do you know all this for sure?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You need to understand that ATS isn't like some other the other sites out there, where everything posted is blindly believed, you can't just roll up with outlandish, unsubstantiated claims and get a pat on the back.

There are some very critical minds here at ATS, if you can't provide evidence for your claims, at least say why you believe them to be true.

Either way, you will be questioned, and your claims will be dissected.....I just hope that if/when people disagree with you, you conduct yourself with a little less aggression than your "friend"

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Excuse me, hang on a minute...i didn't once say i believed anything he has written or what the "bashed" person wrote. All i was saying was that there will always be people who deny things, whether in front of their eyes or not, the truth is harder to grasp so ridicule is often the answer but not all people are like that.

Go re-read my post again and see if you can understand the simple English that i typed instead of pulling one section of my writing out and making up your opinions based on "half-cut" resources.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Drugs are bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
and to clarify further I am like you in no way am I an alien I am 23 yrs old work at a grocery store and have a mom and dad and sister that I love dearly

That's bad, I'd wipe all people out, nm closeness

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I like most who are drawn 2 this phenomenon failed to do my homework. With creditabal 4th encounter's testimonials who story's are virtually the same. Video of ufos, commercial pilots coming forward, dulce, 51, and well you feel me.
So let's get ATS members blood boiling at my ignorance
d ridiculous opinion by the way is like so wrong!
One thing about this subject is people can't understand why the masses are so closed minded. Yet most people in this field go ape# if you have a different view point. Not to mention passionite.

1ST: starting with the Samaritans tablets, the Egyptian bible [Kolbrian], and the king james bible. The creation story
A great flood, a savior, and finally resurction through the battle Good VS Evil!
2nd All past history via written or verbal talk of a time of mythical creatures, ufo's, abductions. This story is as old as time,literally!
3rd We know of seven ice ages and ancient text tell of E.L.E. in form of flood and a destroying star in the case of the egyptian bible.
4th we are told these were primitive people. All governments have gone out of there way to keep this protected.
5th the Mayans took blood sacrifice to a whole new level. They literally disappear of the face of the earth. Does anyone even want to debate there incredible knowledge? Yet there belief system is like all others. There gods demanded like payment before them blood.
6th blood is the key! These interdimional beings demand this. Ok here is where things really get fun.
7th
Rall religions and mythology have a good force that dwells in the heavens. A evil force who was excelled from grace and roams the earth feeding pain,suffering, as he grows an army.
What most do not know is that in christianity hell does not exist yet. It goes like this.
heaven,2nd heaven,then earth until revealtion then there is the abyss so earth is hell.
Where am I going?
8th what most view as ets, which by the way makes you a sciencetologist in a way. Are angels and demons. Ocum razor. No matter how improbable or insane the ansews the most logical explaintion is correct. And for ring a sake. Why would an aliens abuducate you and poke a rod up your @$$. Why would they hide. If we arerect t planets like ours rare it would be hard to pass up unless time is not an issue for them.
9.this b$on disclosure is that. Alliance have been made. What you call a gray I would call interrdementionall.
Synopsis: we are fracked! The greats trick the devil ever made was convincing the world he does not exist. You see there are alot of p?owerfully people who belief jesus was a false messiah. And lucifer is the true one. The earth is changing.
An event has began and I guess we can all agree on that. I promise you this when u see that 2you mile ship over your head. Run! They will promise the world and save us from ourselves. On second thought run to the ship and get it over with quick.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
if i didn't know any better, i'd say you are the exact same person who posted the other day about this, and didn't get any attention then so came back for round 2, only to get the exact same response. I suppose we'll see you again tomorrow on another account?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
There are some very critical minds here at ATS, if you can't provide evidence for your claims, at least say why you believe them to be true.

Either way, you will be questioned, and your claims will be dissected

And, there is the problem ... There ARE critical minds here, unfortunately they exist only to criticize. They employ little logic and what they do display is typically faulty.

Of the people I've encountered here, few, if any, have been able to understand real evidence when it is presented, and they seem to want to reduce the dataset to the point that it becomes "generic" and useless (in that the data can prove nor demonstrate nothing).

It would seem that most only wish to "debunk". "Debunking" is an invalid method and serves only to show how close-minded the "debunker" is. It would seem a far, far better way to handle any evidence, would be to actually analyze the data, in a light of modern T.Human scientific understanding, even if that science is incomplete, than to start "bashing" the provider and passing judgement upon their mental state (which most are incapable understanding, and unqualified to comment upon).

Most here do not have the resources to form an intelligent opinion on some of the stuff posted here, Yet you persist in passing judgement uon the person and the message. Is it not possible for someone to have different resources than you? Could they not have some bit of information that you can't reach?

Almost to a "man" you seem to reject personal experience, yet, personal experience is all that any of us has. Our entire lives, and knowledge base comes only from personal experience. So, what makes "your" personal experience better than anothers?

As for the person and post in question; not all of us can properly understand what we have. Although the 10 truths stated do seem to contradict Sirian, and, Zetan histories. (this history is contained in databases which I have managed to gain access to. IF I could find a way to allow you to have the same access, I would deploy it in a heartbeat.)

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They will Come, Thy will be done, as on Earth as it is in Heven... They will do one of two things: Take the chosen few with them and wipe the Earth clean; or Take the many from the earth to resore peace to the Earth. Many believe there is the Rapture coming soon. The question is how many will go when "gods" come from heven and tells us "All you humans will die on Earth if you don't come with us" The question is: Do you go with them or stay? Trust them, or not?

Will you be at peace in heven with "god" when they make their presence known, or will you be allowed to experience a delusion that you are in heven when they are really in hell in a matrix simulated enviroment on their craft? Will you really have eteranal peace, or will you have fake peace followed by your deepest fear when they reveal that your body is being consumed slowly as their food?

My belief is they make you believe a lie that sounds good via telepathy as they are killing you, a lot like a majestic predator or vampire would do. There is a cheat though, if you are not afraid when they harvest you, you can become one of them.

All I know is they are here. The sound is caused by their very large craft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join