It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraudclosure -- You Have Been Sold Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Fraudclosure -- You Have Been Sold Out

And people wonder why there are more and more folks who are saying (or should say) "# it", throw their hands in the air, make no investment in capital formation and just walk off?

A multistate settlement with five large U.S. banks over foreclosure practices would include as much as $17 billion in mortgage debt forgiveness and loan modifications and take three years to complete, according to a letter describing the deal.

The draft letter to stakeholders from state attorneys general outlines an agreement among large mortgage servicers, states and the Department of Justice, which are continuing talks to finalize the proposal.

Perjury is, in most states, a felony. Uttering (forgery) is also, in most cases, a felony.

But now it is being reported that both NY and California have caved -- making a "deal" all but inevitable.

What do you think the banks held over these folks? Might it have been their state bond financings? Oh, probably. Property rights and a property registration system that literally pre-dates the Revolution? No problem, we'll give it all to you, Sir Greedy Bastard, so long as you keep presenting your bare member for us to perform an obscene act upon.

Then we will tell our constituents that we "got the best deal possible" and that "we couldn't have prosecuted."

And he really brings it home there...

There is no law any more folks. Not when it really matters -- when systemic and rampant violations are committed by big business and your fundamental liberty interests are ignored.

Yep.

Anyone pointing out that fact is probably identified as a terrorist by the FBI.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
After he "brings it home" there, he brings it to the bathroom mirror...

So get out of your chair this evening, my friends, and go stand in front of the mirror to identify the problem. Then decide for yourself whether you're going to keep consenting, because up until now, you have and this crap will not stop until you decide you've had enough and insist that the law that applies to you is also applied equally to these institutions and their executives.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
'Even the King is not to be above the rules of law.'

The law applies to everyone. Big Business needs to stop playing dirty.
This is what helped get us in the mess we are in now!

Too big to fail, my ass.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

the 1% cuts off its little toe to apease the masses,
as long as the people dont try to have 1 LAW FOR ALL
then they might get a earn 12.7 trillion loss 280 billion = net profit

how do the aternie generals file criminal charges,
while the DOJ finds nothing to criminly charge for?

WITHOUT looking in to this properly, small platatudes who are drawn out and allow the bank to "REGAIN" legal control of a "new" or modifyed morgage and the fact the LARGE banks can then be made whole WITH NEW DOCUMENTATION.

they offer NOTHING it is a stalling tactic to continue the forclosure proscess,
and making people refinance to make the banks WHOLE again by allowing them to redocument the morgage.

WHAT ABOUT THE RATING AGENCIES?
WHAT ABOUT LIEING ON A FEDERAL FORM WHILE LISTED ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE?
WHAT ABOUT MBS DESCIBED AS S#$%?

what i find interesting is this,
we all respect judges and do not attempt fraud on the court,
but when a corp does it its LEGAL? WTF

i do not mean to rant at you but this is rediculas

this HELPS THE BANKS REDOCUMENT

do you realise there are less firefighter jobs
less teachers jobs and lower pay
less reasurch and development
less health care funding (nz my country)
less police jobs, lower funding, less support

SO THESE 1% BASTARDS CAN BE ABOVE OUR LAW
and they are NOT above the law we follow and they ARE guilty of CRIMES, criminal not civil proceedings

just imagine what would happen to a citizen if he acted in such disrespect to the law or to the police or to the courts?

as these bankers show the entire population and our systems

sorry for the rant im livid

ps star nd flag keep up the info

xploder

edit on 8-2-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
cant speek atm

looks like the capital structure of the banks is more important than even the entire country
maby even more than the LAW?

xploder

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Not maybe. Definitely YES.

The ZH article on the subject...

US To Settle Fraudclosure For $25 Billion Even As It Channels Fake Tough Guy In Meaningless Lawsuit Against Very Same Banks

"The Obama administration made a full-court press over the past four days to secure the support of key state attorneys general, including those from Florida, California and New York."

Obama yet again backing the banks against the American people... surprised?

Anyway I suggest you read the whole thing... Obama, along with most US state attorneys, have sold out the country to the banks and thrown justice out the window.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey OP.

You have all those flags and stars and the like so Im guessing that you might have some silver en them there balls but this is the second post in a few where there is no source and, second offence - gotta be privy to the system to review source. ( ie.. gotta log in to verify data on your other post) here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I reckon I might be steppin on some toes by askin sinse I dont have all them there stars and the like but near as I can tell you a troll. How bout you put some weight behind these things you are saying here and over yonder on the other thread?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by budro

but this is the second post in a few where there is no source and, second offence - gotta be privy to the system to review source.

What?

My sources are in the OP...

Source of the article 1
Source 2
Source 3

It's all there bro.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I posted on your other thread about wanting sources. This makes it easier for us new peeps to figure things out, especially when some one such as myself has a slow internet connection.

It seems that Zero hedge may be reputable but I don’t know. As I said before links to sources would be cool. I read the Zero Hedge article and if this is really going down then this is bad. Even if it is not approved, it is being considered? Blasphemy again!

So here is my take if it’s confirmed legit.

They played their hand too quick. No one in their right mind would think that it is a good idea to steal from poor and ignorant (meant in the literal) people, then tell them that they were robbed, then tell them they found the bad guys and then tell them that the bad guys are going to return their possessions as long as they agree to drive the bad guys to the store to pick it up and then pay for it at the checkout.

Oh wait, we do that every day in this great nation. I forgot that every aspect of our society is guided by these same mindless concepts that do no good for humanity. I must have been caught up in the he said she said check out her boobies conversation for a minute. It’s starting to come back now though.

They did not play their hand too quick and we are losing! We are just now truly starting to realize that we are involved in a high stakes game of chess and we are cornered and out of resources: Divided and confused, hungry and lame. What must not be ignored is that the place a man needs be in order to realize himself is in need.

How many of us take payments for our pillage and raping, such as the $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 in this instance, as recompense for regress and continue on as if nothing ever happened, can only last as long as there is food in the last cowards belly. Once we all agree, we will find the resource to again demand that justice be given it's rightful definition and rank.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What do you expect we're all capitalists. The way the whole system works in this country is corrupt to the core. The only real free people in this country are the ones that can afford to live here. And if you can't then it must be your own fault. That's the BS they want you to believe anyway. The game is rigged by those at the top. They want more for thierselves and less for you. The best part about trickle down economics is when they pee on your leg and they tell you it's raining.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Come on. Source one I could make a site like that in an hour. Who are they and where did they get info from?
Source 2 - First time Ive seen it - Sorry if i missed it but it does not tell give the same info as source 1
Source 3 doesnt give all the informatin either

Help me understand this please!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by budro

In the first source, the guy is just talking about what's in the news. He's just explaining it to you.

And he's getting his info from Source 2 and Source 3.

He's not making stuff up, he's just saying how it's all corrupt and how pissed he is and how to change the course of the country.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Narrow view of the playing field my friend. Resources are created by us, the used. Their system is broken and we will suffer. Once enough have suffered and decided that those who touch the resources every day are better stewards than thos who only consume them, that day we will be ready.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
cant speek atm

looks like the capital structure of the banks is more important than even the entire country
maby even more than the LAW?

xploder

Wow!
check out the video!

.".. a rational resolution to the foreclosure crisis or preserving the capital structure of the banks, but we can’t do both.."

new topics

top topics

join