It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizaar dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
in dream land...

i was sitting at my computer just like a do everyday all day. i casually glanced out my window, it was the evening the stars were bright everything seemed normal. resuming my busness i saw something floating along the sky, i looked out the window again and to my amazement, two ufos were hovering what seemed to be a few blocks away from my house. the UFO were very unique. they had the normal oval shap with a small curvature sort of like our own UAV. they were black with a red box in the lower corner. they hovered for only a short while when a loud rumble set across the land. i stood in disbileife at my window wondering what would happen next. then the UFO furthest from me engaded in what seem like a massive weapon. it was loud everything was shaking. then the UFO created a light and all of a sudden something that looked all too similar to a galaxy appered underneath the UFO. in a magnificant spiraling motion the minurature galaxy devoured my attention putting me into a state of awe. i could feel its power, crushing the houses in its dirtect vicinaty and emmiting fantastic lights all around i was sure it would be headed my direction. sure enough a power that can only be compared to that of an atomic explosion roared straight towards me. my heart raced as i took cover, knowing my efforts would be in vain i crouched and waited for my demise. as the wrath of the galaxy engulf me i was sprung into the air, power surged through my body, feeling a euphoria of enlightenment, and tranquilaty unlike anything i have ever felt. it was almost as if i had become one with the galaxy that had so violently engulfed me. at this point the dream ended abruptly. i have had a few other dreams with UFO but never anything of this bizaar nature. i have mostly dreamt about massive nuclear wars between aliens and man. and some where UFO just fly around and scare people. this one felt different however, like i actually felt the power that the UFO was exuding. just thought i would share this with yall, see if you guys have had any similar experiences?

[edit on 16-9-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Cool dream .I have had plently of UFO alian dreams as well to.
most are run of the mill I look out the window at night and see Hundreds of ufo all shapes from T shap to one that looked like a football stadum.
Anyway there invading and I start to run towards town to warn everone.
And of corse some were along the way I save the girl and toghter we try and get away . The basic guy sees alians get girl saves girl dream.
Other times the same dream but instead being on the ground Im running the alian ship that looks like a studem and even get damanged half the lights go out .Very cool.
But the coolest alian Dream I EVER had was with the Predeter in it .
Me and a friend in the woods at night and the predeter is coming dowb through the trees but of corse hes invisable and we cant see him just hear him comming . My blood ran to ICE it was so real very cool .I usaly dont like night mayrs but that was Real cool kind of like your power fealing .

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yea alien dreams, i've had them my entire life from the time i can remember having dreams. I used to live in a townhouse complex when I was a child.

In my dream I appeared in my 'backyard' which was actually the pool area, basketball area, etc. I was all by myself just standing there in the middle of the grass. Then three lights (can't remember the exact colors, but blue was one) forming a triangle circled around eachother about 10 feet in front of me 15 feet in the sky. Then a bright white light came out from the center and I don't remember (weird part) if i woke up after that or if i stayed asleep just unconscious like.

I'm not going to rant about all of them because some of them just don't make logical sense and are mostly about us fighting them or them invading us.

There is one I'd like to share with you guys. I appeared in a place which was signified as my home. I had never seen this place in real life, but in my dream I knew it was home. I can't tell you about the surroundings because everything happens so fast in my dreams, but I remember sitting on some rocks with a lady that had like a orange leatherish type skin that buttoned up on the side. I left this lady for some reason, i seemed angry at the woman but I don't know why. I continued to walk by myself across a somewhat empty place and then i looked to the sky. It looked like galaga (the video game) these ships, which I still to do this day have been trying to figure out their symbolizism, we're all different colors (green blue red and yellow) they were fighting eachother taking EXTREMLY fast trips across the sky which seemed like teleportation to me. Then a typical UFO (blimp shaped) craft landed right in front of me and the bay opened. The aliens I saw were humanlike and the captain of the ship had asked me if i knew had to vacinate an infected alien. I told him no. All of a sudden my friends who i know in real life came running from behind me and jumped into these medical facilities pulling out giant worms from these alien bodies. Totally freaked out at this point in my dream I ran up to the main control section of the craft and found a corridor on one side of the ship. I opened a door and a lady was there. She was surrounded by cages stacked on top of eachother to the ceiling full of different alien life forms, some looked like animals just mutated or genetically engineered, then some looked exactly like aliens as they are drawn. A pile of what looked like was a mutilated alien lay in the corner near where this lady was sitting on her desk examining something under a scope. I asked the lady what type of weapon the alien got shot with (I've had so many alien dreams I try to take every chance I can to ask people questions). She turned me, smiled, and said "nothing you would see in a james bond movie" Then I woke up frustrated.

Its very strange. I would just like to ask something. Has anyone ever had dreams where they can control the stars? (Make them sway, shoot across the sky, etc)

[edit on 16-9-2004 by Aether]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i once had a dream that i borrowed my dads brand new Maestro Turbo (1 of 500 ever made!) and crashed it in to a parked car,however in the morning it turned out to be true and he didnt speak to me for nearly 2 months-if i could have voluntarily put up for abduction that day,believe me i would have!!

On a serious note though, as a kid i dreamt that i was lying on a stainless steel operating table in a cylindrical stainless steel room that would probably resemble a ufo interior and then i was awake but i dont remeber waking up, as if i kind of blinked and then i was in my room as normal,not that bizzare but i suppose you just think "oh well,what a strange dream?" wouldnt that be the perfect way for us always to carry on not believing?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Its very strange. I would just like to ask something. Has anyone ever had dreams where they can control the stars? (Make them sway, shoot across the sky, etc)

Aether,

That's how to directly contact ETs and call them down, even to get onboard and learn to pilot a UFO, as Jean Ederman did in March this year from Reunion Island (that's in the Indian Ocean).

What will appear to be "stars" can become moveable as the spaceships are controlled by huge crystals and they are mind-directed.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My dreams mostly include naked Star Trek aliens, so I dont think that qualifies for discussion here

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I've also had many alien dreams. Usually they take place in my home and I can sense them coming nearer, so I desperately run around trying to close up the house and hide (ala "signs")

I also remember having dreams of something that looked just like an alien standing in my room in the middle of the night. I was totally freaked out -I couldnt even scream. It then looked at me and said:" Dont assume that I'm an alien simply because I look like one to you" I remember apologising to it rather breathlessley and then going back to sleep.

Thats rather odd too isnt it? Anyone else had anything like this?

top topics

join