It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania has Plan B vending machine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

I can't answer these questions because I am not God. Maybe you can take it up with Him?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by micmerci

I will not show any proof because as I stated previously...some people are of the OPINION that life begins at conception. So why not allow me to have an opinion as I do the same?

Sure, you can have an opinion. This is still America, as much as the Santorums of the world are trying to turn it into a Taliban state. I'd just like to know if it's okay to drop the results of these non-contraceptive copulations on your doorstep. Can we trust you to take care of them?

For the life of me I can not understand why you would suggest that I take personal responsibility for the irresponsible actions of others. Contrary to the opinion that you may have formed concerning my stance, I am not opposed to contraception. I am however opposed to plan b as it is not always used as a contraceptive but at times is a contragestive. Just my opinion, and I am not trying to force it upon anyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I would not be surprised to see these forced on Catholic campuses. For those that don't see the problem with that happening, enjoy the state religion that will be shoved down your throats probably sooner than later.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join