It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Homeland Security declares anyone who disagrees with them a Terrorist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here is a link for an article from zerohedge.com

www.zerohedge.com...

lol this cant be true it can't.

edit on 8-2-2012 by EmceeTrick because: forgot to add my comment

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The Department of Homeland Security and police forces label anyone who they disagree with – or who disagrees with government policies – as “terrorists”.

Don’t believe me?

Well, according to a law school professor, pursuant to the Military Commissions Act, “Anyone who … speaks out against the government’s policies could be declared an ‘unlawful enemy combatant’ and imprisoned indefinitely. That includes American citizens.”

And according to an FBI memo, peace protesters are being labeled as “terrorists”.

Anyone who disagrees with the “acceptable” way of looking at things is a terrorist.

How is this different from Stalin or Mao’s use of labels such as “enemy of the state”?

Above is a snippit from the web page.

This article is full of opinions, and not much else.

The government can and will do whatever they want.... This has been the case throughout history, and will always be this way.

If the government wanted you dead bad enough or in prision - there would be no witnesses, no proof of their involvement, you would just vanish.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maybe you could post a link to the bill or the person who might have made this declaration?
The media does lie....all of the time actually.
It is done that way to get folks mad enough to do stupid things ya know.

link   
well it is the aim of all the new legislation we have seen. It is no far stretch that we are going to be a military dictatorship eventually. It is a common trend now a days. What the hell are people waiting for to UNsheeple themselves?

It will be too late to complain to your representative when the letter you send to voice your concern will land you in jail.

link   
double post, I´ll just add more.

Well,

the fact that Nazi Germany was formed in this fashion, little by little should serve as an example. Soon we will see our economy collapse like it did in Germany, facilitating the rise of ultra radical leadership along with the new villain who is supposedly to blame. We will be too scared to form resistance at first, but as the years pass, I truly believe that a global revolution will take place. It may not start in the US since the well of patriots blood is dry in our nation. We are too quick to fight our fellow citizens now when they disagree with the Government version of things. It will however take hold and serve as a catalyst for a larger following worldwide.

I am convinced there is no avoiding a totalitarian governments creation. I also believe that there is ZERO chance they will exist with no STRONG opposition. The human will can make a man go through the most unimaginable hardships for hates sake, just to spit his last breath at his enemy.

They can't kill enough of us. If they leave even ONE, the birth of resistance will be assured. We will resist beyond their wildest dreams of global conquest.

So in the future we will be conquered. But it will serve as a reason to rid the globe of their traitorous lineage. They are playing with fire and they will do more than burn, they are going to erase their blood line from our world. I don't think that after a move like that ANYONE will live and let live with them.

With the current state of genetic identification, they won't be able to hide either. Before they could just be absorbed into a population and begin again. The future after their inevitable defeat will be a scary one for them.

They can't kill us all, and they can't control us forever, So what the hell are they thinking?

edit on 8-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well after reading that list....I am screwed!

I like to wear hoodies, pay cash regularly for items I need and I have been using a cell-phone recording program to record calls to my mortgage company.

This has gotten out of control!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
1984 came a little later than expected...but better late than never, right?

I'm going to start printing out fliers and t-shirts declaring the U.S. government to be a training program for "politically correct and federally funded terrorists".

Who wants one?
edit on CWednesdayam373744f44America/Chicago08 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I think the article is a joke anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am surprised that no one has thought of the glaringly obvious loophole in the logic of the DHS. If you agree with them and declare yourself a terrorist, you are not a terrorist!

Duh!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry mods. Double post.
edit on 8-2-2012 by danj3ris because: double post

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
1984 came a little later than expected...but better late than never, right?

I'm going to start printing out fliers and t-shirts declaring the U.S. government to be a training program for "politically correct and federally funded terrorists".

Who wants one?
edit on CWednesdayam373744f44America/Chicago08 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

MEEE!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Loughner has still not faced trial for killing six people, ditto the underwear bomber, the fort hood shooter, KSM the mastermind of 9/11, i mean if they can't prosecute the guy who masterminded 911 it proves their "evidence" can not hold up in a court of law so indefinite detention is their only option. But at that point they admit law is meaningless since their is no due process.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I have to disagree on the matter of their not being patriots in America because I am one. I am willing to become a maryter for my beliefs, and shall never submit to the emerging Fascist regime.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The Government can do what what they like, when they like really, if you think about it properly, there isn't much anyone in the entire world could do to stop them doing what they like.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

ME. You print'em up, I'll wear one. Send me a u2u when you've got'em done.

top topics

join