It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Administration names official advocate for illegal immigrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think this is Political Madness,,,,, Come On,,, Their illegals and Now We Have The Funds Through Our Tax Dollars to pay for a Lawyer,,, What did they call this person,,,,,"public advocate".

The only real Public Advocate a person charge with entering our country illegally should have is,,,, Our Law Enforcement. They work for the Public Don't They?

Administration names official advocate for illegal immigrants

The Obama administration on Tuesday announced a new "public advocate" charged with listening to immigrants' concerns about its law enforcement policies — but Republicans said the position amounts to an official mouthpiece for illegal immigrants being deported.

Yes, The Obama Administration Really Likes Spending Our Taxes for B. S.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said the advocate will "serve as a point of contact for individuals, including those in immigration proceedings, NGOs and other community and advocacy groups, who have concerns, questions, recommendations or other issues they would like to raise."

WHY?
I could use some of my money back PLEASE!!!! Momma needs new shoes and illegals need to be deported!

"It's outrageous that the Obama administration has appointed a taxpayer-funded activist for illegal and criminal immigrants who are detained or ordered deported. The administration all too often acts more like a lobbying firm for illegal immigrants than as an advocate for the American people," Mr. Smith, Texas Republican, said.

I Agree, I Agree,,,,,,, It Is Damn Outrageous,,,, That's Our Monies,,,, Our Taxes,,,,,, Do Any Of You Have A Better Way To Spend Your Money? I DO!
www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 7-2-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
multi-cultural marxism at its finest.just waiting for the straw that breaks the camels back.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So now the Government who passed the laws and are entrusted with enforcing the laws that make illegal immigrants illegal to begin with will use our tax money to defend those they are actually bringing legal process against in the first place.

Am I the only one who needs a stiff drink some days just to begin making sense of the madness??

What happened to La Raza Unida and the other pro-criminal immigrant groups? Budget cuts or something?? They're supposed to be filling the defense needs of the people they claim to represent. It's sheer insanity that the same system charged with enforcement is helping to circumvent and defeat the same laws....OFFICIALLY.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Do anyone of you know any illegal immigrants? has anyone of you ever lost your job to an illegal immigrant? and lastly, was your bloodline born in this country?

I know some, and they work harder then me and contribute 100% of their taxes with NO return, because they are afraid to get THEIR refund, So the gov gets all their taxes. Yet WE complain that our tax return doesnt give of enough back, and WE complain that we SHOULDN'T get taxed at all.

Anyone who lost their job from an illegal probably lost it because they were too lazy smoking their cigarets and drinking their coffee every hour while an illegal immigrant works upwards of 16 hours a day, some of it hard labor.

anyone NOT born in this country was an immigrant. So if your great grandparents came over, they came over for the SAME reason they are coming today. FREEDOM and FOOD.
yet back then, all the immigrants who took a boat over just had to sign a paper at ellis island and they were on their way to being legal. they didnt follow any "procedures" or fill insane "forms" to be a citizen. Your grandparents escaped oppression and tyranny and poverty the SAME way they are doing it today. Except back then the people that had MORALS and cared for their fellow man WELCOMED them in and gave them safety.

Look around you man, look at Mexico, and Syria, and India, and all the other countries that these immigrants are coming from... if you send them back, or treat them like worthless no ones, then YOU are giving them a death sentence. YOU are saying that your fat ass is more valuable then another human being. YOU will be directly responsible for that person to potentially starve, be killed by drug dealers, live in a filthy environment, lose their child and other loved ones. And one day YOU will answer to why you were so heartless and cruel and uncaring.
any TRUE American who loves what this country is about, should be out helping the oppressed and homeless and poor and hungry non Americans INTO this country where they can get food, and clothing and free medical care.
the only reason they come in illegaly is because their is so much red tape and intentional difficult misleading immigration forms that need to be filled AND high fees to do it.

[snipped]

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

anyone NOT born in this country was an immigrant. So if your great grandparents came over, they came over for the SAME reason they are coming today. FREEDOM and FOOD.

My forefathers came here from Germany in the late 1600's & built
this country. They were the people who introduced horses, cattle, chickens,
agriculture & civilization to this land. Not sneaking in & demanding a free ride.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

That is a very carefully thought out and detailed argument. I couldn't possibly disagree more and with more passion than I do.

Do I know illegals? Well.. Not anymore. You see, the last ones I knew lived across the street and on the corner from me. I was among the homeowners who filed formal complaints with ICE not once, but 3 times. They actually did sweep the house twice over 4 years and this last time, apparently, got enough to end the problem. They took out 15 people from a 3 bd home in a single family neighborhood. Wonder why legal folks hate illegals? Oh let me count the ways...they are legion.

Immigrants are good. My mom's side is immigrant. She's still Canadian with a green card (I'm natural born). My other side is immigrant about 6 generations up and out of Ireland/Scotland. I wouldn't be here if not for immigration. However, both sides came through immigration and customs and went through the hell of EARNING the place of living here and raising future generations as Americans.

If someone wants here? There is a process. It needs reformed, yes. However, it still exists. Get in line and take a number. Millions have and millions are in process. They are doing it the legal way and regardless of their race or national origin, I WELCOME everyone who comes that way.

If someone just strolls right into MY NATION like they own the place...and squats here like some bum in a hobo camp..I won't just talk, I'll walk in terms of HELPING to see the problem arrested and deported and I'll sleep better at night for doing it. I hope the illegals don't bounce too hard when America throws them back over the border, but OUT THEY GO......so those who start the process in being legal and WANT to be citizens have a spot and a warm welcome when they get here.

It's just that simple....and I see no possible defense of illegals who, by their physical presence alone, violate at least 3 Federal laws in this nation.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

Yes, I know illegals and the father is in Tent City under Uncle Joe's Care.

The wife and kids ( 5 of them ) left the day before in their Chey Van.
Yes, My neighbor and his wife lost their Yard Maintenance Business to illegals has he puts it, they under cut him in prices for yard work to tree pulling, she has gone to work at In&Out Burger, but was told to learn Mexican fast or look for other work.

My Husband is Dakota Sioux and German. He is a true Half Bred, Father Full Bloodied Sioux and Mother Full Bloodied German.
His mothers parents immigrated legally from Germany to America in 1897.
My husband father says his people just woke-up here and stayed.

If you'd bother to read peoples profile who post here, you'd notice I'm Chinese and now a Naturalized Citizen and my husband brought us to America The Correct Way,,,,,, We had Visa's and then 10 year Green Cards.
Yes, I work and pay taxes and I Don't Want My Taxes Spent On illegals,,,,,I Don't Even Want A Portion Of My Tax Monies Going To Obamas Pay,,,,,,

[SNIPPED]

edit on 7-2-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

edit on Wed Feb 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loueber
any TRUE American who loves what this country is about, should be out helping the oppressed and homeless and poor and hungry non Americans INTO this country where they can get food, and clothing and free medical care.

I'd rather help the oppressed and homeless and poor and hungry Americans who are already in this country.

I guess that makes me a FALSE American.

My mothers side came from Poland, my father's from Belarus; the former for no reason that I've been told other than opportunity, the latter because my Great-grandfather was hung to death from a lamp post outside his home for being a Jew.

That said, the procedure and limitations that have been placed on the system are there to limit how many people can immigrate in a year to ensure the state and federal governments can adequately keep up with growth. It was less stringent in years past because we needed people to grow the country.
edit on 2/7/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

the only reason they come in illegaly is because their is so much red tape and intentional difficult misleading immigration forms that need to be filled AND high fees to do it.

The above statement is not true at all, They don't fill out the paper work because they have no true intention of staying. Or is it their To Stupid?
The papers for legal immigration to America comes in every known Language and they have a 1-800 number to call and get assistance in any language, You do not have to hire an attorney to file the papers that are FREE and The Internet!
Next time try not to Discuss Something You Know Nothing About With Much More Intelligent People .
Or Stop Listening To N P R and Other illegal Loving Bleeding Hearts,,, Get The Facts!

removed by staff

First Off, I'd have to believe in G_D,,,, I Don't!
Never Been Selfish,, Always Gave To The Needed and Buy Extra Food For People I Know Out Of Work.
Please Don't Call Me or Anyone Here Names Because You're Upset and Being Childish.
We are Grown-ops Here and Pay Taxes,,, One Day When You Grow-Up and Leave Mommies Garage and Get A Job,,,,, You'll Understand,,,, or maybe not!

I forgot to add,,,, I looked at your profile, I think you're a TROLL

edit on 7-2-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

edit on Wed Feb 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

12 million cowards flee their country because they dont have enough pride to take it back from the bad guys....those same 12 million cowards come to the usa, proclaim their homeland pride and try and turn the usa into another mexico.... whats the difference between illegal and legal ???? about $600

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

proclaim their homeland pride and try and turn the usa into another mexico....

You know, I never hear about these Marxist scum trying to pull this crap in say, Japan or China.
I wonder why? I say Japan is too Japanese!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 2-7-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to crank up another spanker.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loueber

How about we let all of them come and live with you. I am darned tired of wages being artificially depressed in Arizona due to the availability of folks who will work under the table for low low wages. I knock ten dollars an hour off of my asking price as a painter any time I accept work here.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I want Administration advocates for other criminals as well. Let us have Administration advocates for rapists and thieves. Let us have Administration advocates for murderers and child molesters.

Why should one crime have an Administration advocate and not another?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am sick to death of illegals being catered to. They cost us billions in free schooling, healthcare, welfare etc.

I too have known many illegals and how they recieved many benefits through deceit. They lie saying they are a one income household when in reality their combined income is over the poverty limit.
Many come right out and tell you that they have no intention of becoming legal because they get so much more by being illegal
Many plan on returning back to their own countries once they have saved up enough money here.
I have seen perfectly qualified citizens turned away for jobs and an illegal hired instead.
I have seen jobs that now require citizens to speak spanish just to get a simple factory job!
I have seen citizens falling through the cracks, making like 2.00 over the poverty limit and being denied any benefits whatsoever, while illegals are rewarded and helped.

We have citizens choosing between life saving medicines or food. We have people coming here with respect and through proper channels while illegals shove their way to the head of the line.

Illegals have no background or health checks. Many of them would not be accepted even if they tried to come through the proper channels. Thousands of our citizens have died because of illegals and our laws not being enforced. And even with all they get, they demand more and more and are never satisfied.Enough is enough!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!

Please read the following before posting:

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Violations will continue to be removed, with the possibility of temporary Posting Bans for extreme violations.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Hate speech only gets you a temp ban? You would think it would carry a permanent ban to show the ATS population that people like that are not welcome here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join