It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lights over seattle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
please move on if anyone tries to post a thread claiming these were UFOs. There were 6, total, floating lanterns moving east to west. Can't take pictures through my binoculars, unfortunately, but i can assure you they were lanters.

For a split second my heart skipped a beat thinking that this would be my first time witnessing such phenomena but NO. someday perhaps

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yesterday was the last day of chinese new year celebration called Chap Goh Meh where they burn and fly up lanterns. I've seen dozens of them here at my place...together with firecrackers and lion dance.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I wonder how someone in French Polynesia can see UFOs, lanterns or whatever in Seattle...

Anyway, assuming that the OP is actually in Seattle, how people can judge if what he says he saw are UFOs or lanterns, without photos or videos???

What's the point of this thread?? Preemptive debunking??? That's new stuff! Discredit something before anyone else have the chance to even talk about it...

No seriously...

edit on 2/6/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up!

Thats awesome you reported this!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

haha...touche. moved back to seattle a year ago. thanks for the reminder to change my info. you're right, no concrete evidence past my word.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Great job OP

Don't see too many 'heads-up' threads, like this!

top topics

join