It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEIRD dream/nightmare, psychic sasquatch??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
dream starts off - i'm laying in my bed, something out back catches my attention. I look out my window and I see the silhouette of what looks to be Sasquatch. I run outside in disbelief towards the forest when all of the sudden, it catches me in like a sort of daze, like it hypnotized me. This is where I instantly feel an insane amount of FEAR.
I began to try and scream at the top of my lungs to get anyone to come and help me but it conceals my screams which just made me try and scream harder and run, but I couldn't move!..
It has fangs like a snake, and red glaring eyes. It was comparable to Donnie Darko, but it was like a natural creature with psychic ability.

it's so weird because I don't care about Sasquatch, this was the most random dream i've ever had.
the psychic bit is what scared me the most. It was soooo real. Screaming, with no one to hear it. man...
it just stood there, like 7ft tall, and 15-20ft away, glaring at me, didn't move, just stood.
and it all happened around my house, as real as if I were awake.

I haven't had thoughts remotely close to something like this conspiring in my subconscious. external influence? or just freak of nature dream?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
wow, eerie lol, ive had an experience like this recently, 20 years of not really remembering any dreams, then all of a sudden i think i see an angel called lucifer whos telling me about the end of the world religion, blah blah
i mean im now religious because of that, well i belive in a form of gnostiscm, which he told me about and i had no prior knowledge to, my theory is dreams, are normal but occasionally we get ones we wouldnt have even wanted to dream of, and these are parts of our spirit talking to us, or another spirit talking to us, yours personally seems # scary, wheras mine was scary but inspiring and comforting, the only explanation of those emotions together i could give is, sitting on a hill watching the world end, but katy perrys head is some where below my waist and im having a beer so i actually feel quite good haha

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Are you making fun of us folks on ATS?

"Psychic alien Bigfoot stole Ron Paul's cloned Loch Ness monster ...."

Enquiring minds need to know all about this stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

If you have any dreams with an angel called Lucifer telling you ANYTHING I wouldn't buy it one bit. O.o You do realize that Lucifer was the fallen angel that became Satan in the Christian faith, right?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

no, erm im actually with him on this one, he was very compelling, cited a lot of reasons why any god, that wanted worship, cant actually be benevolant.

i dont really want to cite all the reasons ill be here all night, but trust me on this,

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

That's quite interesting. It's a thought I've had regarding 'God' too. If he exists, how do we know he's good? Because he told us that?
I'm of the opinion that (assuming any of it is real) Lucifer rebelled because he didn't agree with God's dictatorship. God responded by imprisoning Lucifer in Hell and tightening the chain on humanity.
Lucifer is the morning star, the first light of a new day which, by it's very nature, banishes the dark. And of course, enlightenment, the search for knowledge etc etc

top topics

join