It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me your avatars.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Love my avatar

will never change it
background included

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40f0f1d52d2b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Changed to a new avatar lol

Orb!

Took the pic myself!

When I first moved into my apartment, it almost felt like we had visitors stop by so I took a few pics and got some orbs, but it could just be camera flare or dust or who knows what. I color enhanced it and adjusted the contrast or something like that. lol

I thought it was cool though.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: added picture

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I figured a photograph of a real supernatural object couldn't really be topped.

But if I told you what it was of I'd have to shoot you though.

edit on 7-2-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Looks to me like an ankle.
With a rash.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]This was the old one:

[color=dodgerblue]Changed to this one yesterday:

[color=dodgerblue]I am still on the fence about the new one. I just got an ipod touch and found lots of cool photo editing apps and was playing around with them... still not sure if I like the new one or not.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One of my favorite movies, The Ninth Gate

After this avi i think i'm gonna continue with the movie theme, but I wanted to try my hand a subliminal messages first:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Current avatar - My rendition of the "chaos" symbol.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Reported to be the first ever nose art on a WWI era biplane, combining my love of aircraft and artwork. Supposedly the symbology is "A love of death."

Background is meant to be a salute to the internet and technology, a kind of 2020 cyberpunk style of net, another big facet of my life.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

But that's what it wants you to think.

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Been my avvie for a while, maybe when i finish my new Galactica mesh i'll make a new one, but this is from my older one and well after a lot of post it came out looking cool, so I used it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Exactly me.... eight kilos ago....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well I've had so many!

I don't have them anymore, they were on the old upload section.

I always have an alien in my avy though, or my evil Nazi penguins that take over the world

The way this came about was too funny, thanks Mr. Mask for making the avy

The one I want to use is this one but someone has it on here so I won't use it just yet. This one just cracks me up!

although theirs isn't in color

I had Paul before the one I currently have the Infaredman made for me a while back. I wanted a grey alien with lipstick
Jkrog called me Queen Grey, it was an inside joke with the two of us

I also had a really cool one that I believe John Q made and would love to have that one again. It was aliens taking over Paris at the Eiffel Tower

I tend to keep to aliens as a theme though

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
oops click happy
edit on 2/27/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Your avatars have changed many times, but it matters not, I always recognize you by your name!
As for mine.. I have had too many to count over the years and most are lost in cyberspace. nearly 10 years with ATS. wow... I mean really.. WOW!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I can't see any avatars beside member posts
I'm using firefox btw

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I can't see any avatars beside member posts
I'm using firefox btw

IF you click "tools" at the top, it takes you to your profile page for editing.

If you scroll down about half ways or so, there is an option to "hide member avatars" check and see if it's been clicked. I know some said when some things changed on here that option was clicked.

Also FF, I had tons of problems with it prior but i have a new laptop so I just stick with Safari, but I had to DL chrome because I had so many FF issues with ATS, chat was a huge one! After I got Chrome I didn't have those problems anymore.

Do you have an avy?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I myself have used several in the past not sure how to access them anymore since the switch over to the new system but here is my current one. That's Jack my green cheek conure, he's a trip.

edit on 28-2-2012 by jaynkeel because: fix pic link

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have been using this one since I signed up here. I doubt I will ever change it. A member here made it for me with the owl pic I sent. I have a fascination with owls and they also symbolize knowledge so it makes sense on ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wish that I could put these avvys side by side so this post wouldn't be so long but alas they have to be on top of each other. The first set are my avvys through the past year and the second set are avvys I have made for others on this site.

Others I have made:

There are quite a few more but I think this post is long enough lol.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join