It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK WHAT IS ON MARS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am hoping this to be a smoking gun and not pointed at me. 3 simple easy steps and it's done.
You may not believe, its your loss if you don't. Troll's need not apply! You may not understand until you watch the video which is also attached. This is not fricken bull, this is real! Check the photos out first then watch the video so you know whats happening. I am going to post the instruction to do this. It can be done on any Nasa/Getty photo.
[link to s1234.photobucket.com]

The video link is below.

This is a summary from a collection of websites of the many comments of viewers who watched the video and gave constructive critisism and there thoughts of what is really on our moon. Many think that the moon is a museum/theme park for extraterrestrial's to visit and observe us.They are not allowed to land but some break the universal law and appear in our atmosphere. There are many people that own huge telescopes and some with observatory's that mention there findings as being very simular to the findings on this video. And of course there is a percentage that feel that the video is far to off the wall to be real,and this is approximately 15% of viewers. Some feel that extraterrestrial's are architecturaly artistic in such a fashion that we cannot fathom. Some mention William Cooper and his work " behind the pale horse" That conceive's powers on earth are of alien force's and the reason of evil's within our humanity. And then of course there is the religious view Of seeing the generations of heavens in the scriptures on the moon. There are some views of David dIcke's interpretaion of the moon as being close to what this video portray's. And always, there is the moon landing hoax that is brought up many times as being fact. The opposition to this is that it does not take landing on the moon to snap a photo of the farside of the Moon. There is also the matrix theory as some young people seem to agree on and then the hologram theory that is in the book of Enoch. The most compelling evidence and the most talked about is The Nasa cover up.
A very good percentage of statements by the public are overwhelmingly against Government and Nasa/Getty as the owner/author of lies and deceit. 50% of the public state this as fact in all the comments collected. The topic of the video has brought many people that did not want to show there point of view because of embarressment to them have came forth and shared there point of view. I think that is great stuff! There are many good comments that feel this video was entertaining, freaky, plausable, funny, good advertising for photoshop and then a few explanation's of how photoshop will bring out hidden artifacts.But the images in the video are to detailed to be artifacts. you cannot take a childs blurred stick figure drawing and bring out every facial and body detail. The odds of this are astronomical. If you own photoshop, the challenge is to try this yourself with the main image that was worked with. A decent percentage of the viewers commented on there findings using photoshop and found the images to be in fact there. My conclusion is that although the video is long, it was well worth the time. It is at times difficult to keep an opened mind on this but the video is well done and has many things that cannot be dismissed. It is time the world knows about our extraterrestrial's
that are observing us. There are far to many Ufo sightings to just say that they are from another dimension or galaxy. They have to be close by, this maybe our moon and other moons in our solar system.
www.youtube.com...

This is all for real!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
These posts are always so rich with perfect examples of lunacy at its best. Your first 2 videos don't work and the last one was posted a while back......that one is the icing on your post.....the guy sees GIANT alligators on the moon...seriously? A 500 mile long alligator?

Really.....please....my sides hurt from laughing.

Wait....I just realized that YOU were the one that posted that video on YouTube. Are you the one that put this together and did the photoshop editing? If so you have WAY too much time on your hands....seriously....a merman with his mommy on top of him? Bwaaaahhahaahahahaha!

edit on 2/6/12 by Vasa Croe because:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So, wait...

Is this about the Moon or Mars???

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by RPeternell

This is all for real!

No it's not! First, this has been posted before use the SEARCH function and second there is no 500 mile long alligator on the Moon.

You even got Moon and Mars confused..

edit on 6-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Good Lord! You've already posted this crap here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and you expect us to endure this crap again?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think on Mars is water.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

edit on 6-2-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

LOL!!!!

This is an EPIC THREAD THAT ALL SHOULD READ!

Starred

I KNEW there was water on Mars!

Seriously though, you mixed up Mars and the moon which I don't see how that is possible. I'm also sure there are no 500 mile long aligators on the moon. Just no, ok? There are no creatures on the moon OR Mars. They just simply cannot support life. Not life as we know it anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

edit on 6-2-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

Now wait a second here, are you saying there are two planets called Mars!!!

OMG, this is a real conspiracy we have here!!

Tried to watch the OP's last video but when I saw the eyes on the moon I completely pant my shants! Then the line "This is all for real" made me run away screaming like a big girls blouse.
edit on 6-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

the videos dont work.. only one video work and thats about a giant croc on the moon..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah, I don't think we can take a giant croc on the moon as any legitimate information.

Second line.

link   
Don't forget the top secret lunar rover.

Apparently, the funnel helps accumulate atmosphere into the mouth.

edit on 2/6/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

link   
So what you are basically saying is that to prove that NASA has manipulated pictures of the Moon we have to look at some half wit manipulate us?

You should deny ignorance not embrace it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

nvm, all links all point to the same vid.
edit on 6/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: nvm

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

OP just try and formulate your threads a little different also with the related data being correct. I came into this thread to see some potential MARS and LUNA treats so maybe you have something to share but the deliverance was not so well. So don't give up. I am 1 who feels there is interesting MARS and LUNA data but to present it would not go well for those who wish to hide it or for 1, somewhat. SO maybe whats there may have to come here
to help upgrade the conscious. Wishes you luck with your next thread, see you around..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread

Closed.

top topics

join