It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First female US President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There is a growing idea that President Obama will be replacing Joe Biden as Vice President in the upcoming election with Hillary Clinton...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.chicagotribune.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now with this in mind, it makes me think of so called predictions regarding a female being the last President of the United States,

Both biblical and Roman Catholic prophecies indicate the destruction of the English-speaking peoples and I would not be surprised if a major attack by the European Beast power will occur during a female presidency

www.cogwriter.com...

Hinn then turns his efforts to the political scene. And just in case his audience has forgotten the supposed source of his message, he asserted: “People, I feel the Spirit all over me.” In his discourse on world politics, he maintained: “There will be a woman that will arise as a leader in the west. ... Following the rapture [of the Church], a woman president will be in the White House. And that woman president will destroy this nation

www.pfo.org...
prophecyfellowship.yuku.com...

Questions I have are... Is she going to wait out the 4 years and then run for 2 terms as President? Or is it likely that something will happen to Obama which will raise Clinton to the Presidential position? What are the chances of a national event that not only makes Clinton President, but also allows for Martial Law to be implimented?

2012 has been set up to be an eventful year, whether it be a cataclysmic event, economic crash, intensified war, alien contact, etc, etc... Alot of people feel that something big is going to happen. A surprise change in the leadership of the US, along with the growing economic crisis, would open the floodgate to a whole new system. Off the top of my head, I could see Martial Law being imposed, the North American Union being ratified(making Obama the last President of the USA as predicted), with a new form of currency being issued.
prophecies-2012.blogspot.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Putting aside theory of the doom and gloom ideas of TEOTWAWKI, pole shift, solar flares, and alien invasions, what are your predictions/thought on Clinton becoming the President by default very early on in Obama's 2nd term and in turn leading the world into a "final conflict"?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sounds to me its more like some sexist moron who is saying this in order to get his congregation to not vote for a woman, if the situation ever arises.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Sounds to me its more like some sexist moron who is saying this in order to get his congregation to not vote for a woman, if the situation ever arises.

Actually I think an Obama/Clinton ticket is his best plan for getting re-elected.
I have no problem with a female President, this is about predictions that Obama will be the last President of the USA and that a female leader will rise in the west leading us to destruction.

I have no belief in the christian prophecies(of course they might try to self fulfill this one) and I take the Baba Vanga prophecies with a grain of salt.

Is there a reason you just decided to attack me and my questions instead of participating with your thoughts on the predictions themself?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hinn? Benny Hinn?! You've got to be kidding giving even a quark of credibility to that fraud. Benny Hinn, really?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I did not attack you. I merely stated that the person making the prophecy was sexist. Humans are pretty dumb and petty, and you know that people will lie and manipulate people in whatever manner in order to get their way.

Religion is FULL of sexism.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Hinn? Benny Hinn?! You've got to be kidding giving even a quark of credibility to that fraud. Benny Hinn, really?

I hear ya. Benny Hinn is definately a joke... However I just linked the 2 "biblical" sites that refered to a female leader and his rambling just happend to be one of them. Keep in mind that just because I post a link as source to my questions, it does not mean I have the same beliefs as the source.

Also, your first post was taken to heart simply because you didn't qualify whom you were speaking of. It was an easy jump to think that you were refering to me with the "sexist moron" statement

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Religion is FULL of sexism.

well yeah, that is classic divide and conquer techniques that...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I would never have a problem of a women being President. I think it would be pretty cool. BUT, if Hilary Clinton was President then God Help Us All.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Damn! I thought this would be about Hon. Cynthia McKinney, not... Sorry, wrong room...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I sorta had a feeling she would end up as President even before the campaign that got Obama the GOP nomination in 2008.

I also have always felt that while Bill was somewhat of a pacifist and coward (after all, he had many occasions to oust Saddam Hussein from power but failed to do so every time), Hillary would be the opposite; power hungry, bloodthirsty, that kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When reading the OP, this thought came across.. Obama will be raptured, and Hillary takes office in his steed. Kinda fits, sort of, if you believe that sort of thing.

top topics

join