It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in it for the Fed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've watched "The Money Masters" twice, and read some various related print info about the Federal Reserve and whether it's "a private bank" and such. Most people are saying that there can be no conspiracy of power to the Fed because even though it's made up of mostly private banks, the control over its decisions concerning currency policy and whatnot is left to the POTUS/Senate-appointed Board of Governors and the various committees and boards that are made up of a majority of appointed officials and members elected by the smaller banks. Further, they say there's no huge profit to be made by member banks, as they only make a fixed 6% profit off their reserve/contributed deposit or whatever it's technically called. Also, that since there have never been any shares sold to private individuals, only banks, there's no way it's controlled by foreign investors, at least outright. The NY Fed has a permanent seat on the fiscal policy board (whatever it's called), but the NY Fed is also made up of many smaller banks, of which the big guys (Chase, JPM, GSachs, etc) don't actually have a controlling majority. That's what I'm reading.

I've searched ATS and read the longer threads like "Creature From Jekyl Island" and whatnot, but again----there's just this repetition of the same conspiracy-site assertions like "the Fed is a private bank" and "it's owned and controlled by these bankers and bad guys" but no citations other than links to other conspiracy sites, or from books devoted to the conspiracies.

So my question is, what's in the deal for member banks that makes them want to be part of the Fed system, then? Why would they want to be a member of a system where their individual vote means very little since there's thousands of member banks besides them, but they are (I assume) under new rules and regulations for being part of the system? Where's the profit or power?

And if your answer is that the board members are really bank-appointed and the POTUS/Senate thing is just a ruse, can you explain to me how the current members are obvious shills? People like Sarah Bloom Raskin seem to have very little public history before being appointed (or maybe I'm just a bad researcher), so I can't figure out where their big bank/Rothschild/European/Foreign influence conspiracy theory is coming into play. Can someone explain the power structure of the conspiracy to me, with citations from reputable websites that show the link?

I really smell the fish in this, but there's so many layers of BS on top I can't figure out where to even start digging. The arguments against there being a conspiracy are pretty convincing, and hard to find counter-arguments to.

Also: if someone could explain to me how EO 111110 or whatever actually gave him the power to end the Fed, and not just amending a bill that actually gave more power to the Fed, I'd be much obliged. Everything I've read says he didn't issue the order to print the silver notes, they were merely a routine replacement of worn-out notes, and that the EO and bill it amended didn't give him or anyone else in the government any further power, just said the Treasurer could print silver notes without the POTUS being bothered.
edit on 5-2-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Simply put what's in it for the Fed and the "world wide money masters" in general is simple... it's to create a world wide "slave/master" system or global dominance controlling the majority through fear and intimidation...

The majority of the influence being peddled is via the "Holy Roman Empire" which never died... it simply "went underground"...

Fact of the matter is the Vatican is the largest land holder in all of the world... they have their own banking system which is controlled through things like "The Fed" and the "IMF"...

Think long and hard about it and you'll see The Light... the source to seeing and flat out knowing what The Truth is will not be found via a link on the internet... that ability lies within you... and when you peel off all the layers... you'll see what is at the "heart" of this diabolical plan... and you will start feeling compelled to impart the wisdom you've attained from doing so on everyone you meet even when you are persecuted to the highest degree for doing so and tell yourself millions of times "just keep your mouth shut dummy and maybe they'll leave you alone"...

Ignorance can be overcome... stupidity can not... know your target audience... and speak to them so you aren't wasting your time driving full speed into brick walls of idiocy...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Its actually incredibly simple and is easier to understand than world domination, even if that was a goal of theres who knows.

Anyway the simplicity of it is this, im from the uk if i take out a morgatge for a house, lets say i borrow £100,000 what i pay back effectivly is £300,000 or £400,000, please bare in mind these are rough estimates, designed to show the massive increase in what is paid back effectivly meaning paying back 3 times or 4 times what was borrowed. Interest rates vary based upon countries banks and the such, im not going to take the time to show all the info regarding that. when it is easy to show you essentially what is payed back, this is the reason most peoples families are paying morgatges for a massive chunk of thier life.

now i think america owe the fed roughly 6.25 trillion, i dont want to think what they actually have to pay back, because obviously like a couple paying a loan back, they cant pay the full amount in one go, hence interest rates, so lets say they can only pay 1 billion a year thats still going to take a hell of a long time to pay back meaning, the fed may end up with an extra trillion in the end, that is purely profit.

its in the feds interest to grind the recession for as long as possible, because they can take peoples, homes, they can charge higher interest rates, and essentially dictate the way the world works.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

Yeah, see, this is the kind of "answer" I keep coming upon. Except, for all the insistence of these links, no one can actually produce any evidence. All I'm asking for is this "obvious" link. If it's so obvious, then it shouldn't take more than 500 words or so to spell it out, right? Not much work for one person when such a "simple" answer could rally the multitudes.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Economics research is not one of my strong suits, but rallying the multitudes is----if someone can give me the simple, verifiable links to the power structure and explain where the conspiracy lies in regards to the Fed being controlled by private interests and not government-appointed individuals, I'll do my part and spread the message far and wide.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Okay, right on----I get the whole fractional banking idea, and why it's awful and whatnot. But that's not really what I'm getting at-----I'm asking how the Fed, specifically, is controlled by private interests and not the Board of Governors?

But what you're saying is that the member banks----all of them-----get a cut of the profits off the interest of the national debt, right? So, that's on top of their 6% interest for the reserve deposit they have to contribute when they join the system? And I assume they get a proportional cut to however much they contributed to join? So where does that cut come from, since the profits beyond 6% are supposedly "returned to the government"?

So really, the member banks have very little say, individually, on the policy of the Fed, but they reap the profits from the Fed lending money to the government, right? I understand why they would want to keep us in debt forever----that's easy. But besides their individual votes on representatives, how do they control the Board and the various committees? Do they just not care who is appointed, and go to them afterwards and tell them "we're in control, you will do our bidding, mwahahaha"? Is there any evidence of this happening before?
edit on 5-2-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Yeah, see, this is the kind of "answer" I keep coming upon. Except, for all the insistence of these links, no one can actually produce any evidence. All I'm asking for is this "obvious" link. If it's so obvious, then it shouldn't take more than 500 words or so to spell it out, right? Not much work for one person when such a "simple" answer could rally the multitudes.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Economics research is not one of my strong suits, but rallying the multitudes is----if someone can give me the simple, verifiable links to the power structure and explain where the conspiracy lies in regards to the Fed being controlled by private interests and not government-appointed individuals, I'll do my part and spread the message far and wide.

That's kind of like asking someone to provide you with a link to launch codes for nukes because you want to really know if they exist or not... the only links you're going to find are going to be to smoke and mirrors meant to keep people distracted and arguing about their validity long enough for it to be "too late"...

There are no "simple answers" nor are there meant to be... and you can't rally those who no matter how much evidence is presented will either choose to embrace ignorance because it's "too uncomfortable" to think about things like the existence of pure evil... or will call you "crazy" for pointing out what should be painfully obvious and are simply to stupid to grasp what exactly is at stake...

The web is to intricate to weave in "500 words or less" and gets more tangled each and every day... the right hand never lets the left know what the other is doing... and in turn one hand washes the other so that more and more become pawns and dupes while less and less are at the top of the consolidation of power...

The people on the top rung don't care about anything but themselves... they're willing to load loved ones onto planes they know will crash... send their children to camps where they know they'll be slaughtered... or herd them into ovens... all for a shot at a chance of being the footstool of "the devil"...

As with every web though... if you follow the radius instead of the spiral you'll get to the center far quicker...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Okay, see, that's just more assertions with no citations to back them up, and not even saying anything specific. I appreciate your responses, but if you can't answer my questions, you're doing nothing to help me or anyone else. If you can answer these specific questions, then we can talk about "the webs" and "hands washing each other" and whatnot:

1) How do the "bad guys" control the Fed if its policies are decided upon by a majority of people appointed by the government? Even if there are a few member banks that control the majority of the stock in the Fed, they only get one vote per bank, so how is any one bank more dominant than the next in the decision-making process?

2)Where is the huge profit for member banks if they get only a 6% interest cut of the earnings of the Fed, and the rest of the annual profits go back to the Treasury?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
the Fed is just the machine the inner-circle, cartel of predator/illuminists run for the inner-circles perpetual wealth

the Fed writes the rules so member banks can keep 2 sets of books, they can exceed the 9% fractional reserve and legally increase the member banks 'Leveraging' to 40-50-60% instead of 9%

this allows a new batch of newcomers to join into the inner circle of elite illuminists to rise from member bank obscurity into affluence and power

all Fed branches are not equal... the NY Fed for instance, its vote counts for 4X what the 11 other Fed branches count in making decisions... the federal government is a servant to the Fed Reserve and does not make decisions as you seem to be saying--- neither do the member banks have a vote.... the 12 District banks vote but that is just the vote of the mechanism--- the real owners of the Fed sit in a secret oak paneled room and EMail the 12 Fed districts how to vote
i don't think you have a real working knowledge of the layers & levels involved in the working of the Fed Reserve

i think this thread is just a trap to uncover individuals that know too much & could be labeled as terrorists
so if you post too much factual info, you could be putting a noose around your own neck,
i am not a person of interest... so forget that

got gold?

edit on 5-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the Fed is just the machine the inner-circle, cartel of predator/illuminists run for the inner-circles perpetual wealth

the Fed writes the rules so member banks can keep 2 sets of books, they can exceed the 9% fractional reserve and legally increase the member banks 'Leveraging' to 40-50-60% instead of 9%

this allows a new batch of newcomers to join into the inner circle of elite illuminists to rise from member bank obscurity into affluence and power

all Fed branches are not equal... the NY Fed for instance, its vote counts for 4X what the 11 other Fed branches count in making decisions... the federal government is a servant to the Fed Reserve and does not make decisions as you seem to be saying--- neither do the member banks have a vote.... the 12 District banks vote but that is just the vote of the mechanism--- the real owners of the Fed sit in a secret oak paneled room and EMail the 12 Fed districts how to vote
i don't think you have a real working knowledge of the layers & levels involved in the working of the Fed Reserve

i think this thread is just a trap to uncover individuals that know too much & could be labeled as terrorists
so if you post too much factual info, you could be putting a noose around your own neck,
i am not a person of interest... so forget that

got gold?

Great----do you have a citation for any of that? Especially, the NY fed having a 4x more powerful vote, the government being a servant, etc? What I'm looking for is PROOF and not more assertions. All anyone can ever seem to provide is their OMFGTHESKYISFALLINGTHEY'REALLOUTTOGETUS!!!! And not a single person so far has been able to provide any verifiable facts. I'm still waiting for this "obvious" truth.....

And total lulz on your complete misunderstanding of member banks, their votes, etc. Yeah, I'm trusting you as a source. (eye roll). And yes, you're right, I'm an illuminati informant sent to sniff out morons who know nothing about how the Fed works. You caught me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Okay, see, that's just more assertions with no citations to back them up, and not even saying anything specific. I appreciate your responses, but if you can't answer my questions, you're doing nothing to help me or anyone else. If you can answer these specific questions, then we can talk about "the webs" and "hands washing each other" and whatnot:

1) How do the "bad guys" control the Fed if its policies are decided upon by a majority of people appointed by the government? Even if there are a few member banks that control the majority of the stock in the Fed, they only get one vote per bank, so how is any one bank more dominant than the next in the decision-making process?

2)Where is the huge profit for member banks if they get only a 6% interest cut of the earnings of the Fed, and the rest of the annual profits go back to the Treasury?

1) You base your beliefs on the false assumption that they are following the rules... if they were none of what they do would be possible...

2) See 1)...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

So my question is, what's in the deal for member banks that makes them want to be part of the Fed system, then? Why would they want to be a member of a system where their individual vote means very little since there's thousands of member banks besides them, but they are (I assume) under new rules and regulations for being part of the system? Where's the profit or power?

Actually any bank that operates over state lines MUST be a Member Bank of the Federal Reserve. They do not have a choice. And each bank has the same amount of voting power has large multinational banks. Foreign banks are prohibited from being Member Banks however. State-Regional Banks can apply to membership if they have a high enough asset balance. There are not thousands of Member Banks either, it's right around 400ish.

And if your answer is that the board members are really bank-appointed and the POTUS/Senate thing is just a ruse, can you explain to me how the current members are obvious shills? People like Sarah Bloom Raskin seem to have very little public history before being appointed (or maybe I'm just a bad researcher), so I can't figure out where their big bank/Rothschild/European/Foreign influence conspiracy theory is coming into play. Can someone explain the power structure of the conspiracy to me, with citations from reputable websites that show the link?

In the Federal Reserve System there are Regional Reserve Banks (I'm sure you've heard of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY for instance) There are 12 of these banks, .. the Regional FRB's are run by the Reserve, or in other words, the bankers (Member Banks) to oversee and regulate (laugh) the banks in their appointed region.

The Federal Reserve Bank's "Board of Governors" where you see the current chairman Ben Bernake is appointed by the President and approved by Congress.

I really smell the fish in this, but there's so many layers of BS on top I can't figure out where to even start digging. The arguments against there being a conspiracy are pretty convincing, and hard to find counter-arguments to.

99% of all "conspiracy" sites revolving around the Federal Reserve are complete BS. Wrong on so many levels. If you research the Federal Reserve you will find there is no detachment between banks and the federal Government, and THAT is where the real conspiracy lies. But for the vast majority of conspiracy explanations, or retarded animated movies, or nutbags thinking they finally figured it out .. well, they are simply uneducated asshats that have no idea what they're actually talking about. Hence your confusion, you've been reading the wrong type of source.

The Reserve system is inherently corrupt. Some people blame bankers and "private individuals" which is so moronic I don't even know where to start explaining the stupidity. The Federal Reserve is a tool, a tool used by Government to do its bidding.. Government is not a victim here, it's the perpetrator.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
1) You base your beliefs on the false assumption that they are following the rules... if they were none of what they do would be possible...

2) See 1)...

Okay, I can get on board with that----truly, I can, I suspect as much----but I just need some sort of example that has a verifiable source so when I'm talking to non-ATS-type people, like my brother-in-law who's a portfolio manager at a large firm, I can point to that and say "here's some proof."

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No one bank is more dominant than the other. Goldman Sachs is one of the most powerful banks on the planet and is not part of the Federal Reserve because it's not a Holdings Bank (where people conduct transactions) it's an investment bank. In fact most firms that helped cause the economic collapse, Lehmans, Bear Sterns, Goldman, AIG, etc were not in the Reserve, they were investment banks, regulated and overseen by Federal Agencies. Ohhh government corruption again.

Member banks get no such profit. The Federal Reserve subtracts from Principle mostly the operating costs of the Federal Reserve, so any annual operating costs, actual business expenses, are deducted .. the interest sent back to the Treasury and the remaining principle destroyed. There is no 6% cut, and the Reserve doesn't "earn" anything.

reply to post by St Udio

all Fed branches are not equal... the NY Fed for instance, its vote counts for 4X what the 11 other Fed branches count in making decisions...

Come on man, I know you, you're smarter than that.

The NY Fed is where? In NY City. Where is the World's largest financial hub? NY City. Because most assets moved to "bad banks" where where? NY City, what Region oversaw the "bad banks"? NY City. What's the closets Regional FRBank to DC? NY City.

Not really a big conspiracy.

the federal government is a servant to the Fed Reserve and does not make decisions as you seem to be saying--- neither do the member banks have a vote.... the 12 District banks vote but that is just the vote of the mechanism--- the real owners of the Fed sit in a secret oak paneled room and EMail the 12 Fed districts how to vote

Really? Any evidence for this? Because looking through History I see the Reserve doing exactly what the Government wanted them to do. Carter even convinced the Reserve on its outlandish interest rate debacle.

The day the Reserve stops serving the Governments interest is the day the Federal Reserve is shut down and a new system takes its place.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Actually any bank that operates over state lines MUST be a Member Bank of the Federal Reserve. They do not have a choice. And each bank has the same amount of voting power has large multinational banks. Foreign banks are prohibited from being Member Banks however. State-Regional Banks can apply to membership if they have a high enough asset balance. There are not thousands of Member Banks either, it's right around 400ish.

Ah, now here's a reply with some meat! Thank you heartily!

First off, I read (not a great source, could be wrong, but a citation nonetheless) here that there are something around 1,000 member banks just of the NY-district Fed; is this way off? I've been looking for a list or at least number, and can't seem to find a solid one. I saw something else saying the majority of US banks are *not* members of the Fed system, but of course there are the ones forced into it, like you said, the interstate ones.

In the Federal Reserve System there are Regional Reserve Banks (I'm sure you've heard of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY for instance) There are 12 of these banks, .. the Regional FRB's are run by the Reserve, or in other words, the bankers (Member Banks) to oversee and regulate (laugh) the banks in their appointed region.

The Federal Reserve Bank's "Board of Governors" where you see the current chairman Ben Bernake is appointed by the President and approved by Congress.

Totally, I get this much----that's where I was asking how these BOGs can be linked with the conspiracy----but taking your answer below into account, I'm suspecting you're really saying "there's no conspiracy there." Right?

99% of all "conspiracy" sites revolving around the Federal Reserve are complete BS. Wrong on so many levels.

This is, indeed, what I'm finding. It makes it really hard to research, LOL.

If you research the Federal Reserve you will find there is no detachment between banks and the federal Government, and THAT is where the real conspiracy lies. But for the vast majority of conspiracy explanations, or retarded animated movies, or nutbags thinking they finally figured it out .. well, they are simply uneducated asshats that have no idea what they're actually talking about. Hence your confusion, you've been reading the wrong type of source.

The Reserve system is inherently corrupt. Some people blame bankers and "private individuals" which is so moronic I don't even know where to start explaining the stupidity. The Federal Reserve is a tool, a tool used by Government to do its bidding.. Government is not a victim here, it's the perpetrator.

This is good stuff. It's the path I've been beating towards, pretty much; finding out how much JFK actually did to run our country into massive debt with, in hindsight, pretty ambitious socialist programs, was the nail in that coffin. I can't believe those words just came out of my mouth[fingers], but there you have it. Dude wasn't killed for trying to end the Fed and get us out of debt, that's for damn sure. Although I wouldn't wash the bankers clean, either; it seems a cabal of power undifferentiated between public and private, with plenty of disingenuous finger-pointing by either side at the other. It just appears to me it's been a very, very, very long time since we've had any semblance of honest governance, if ever.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Member banks get no such profit. The Federal Reserve subtracts from Principle mostly the operating costs of the Federal Reserve, so any annual operating costs, actual business expenses, are deducted .. the interest sent back to the Treasury and the remaining principle destroyed. There is no 6% cut, and the Reserve doesn't "earn" anything.

I'm referring to the dividend they get for having to reserve their chunk of money necessary to buy stock in the Fed to join, that they can't loan against (but you're not disagreeing with my overall point, so it doesn't really matter in the end):

Member banks became entitled to have access to discounted loans at the discount window in their respective reserve bank, to a 6% annual dividend in their Federal reserve stock and to other services (Sections 13 and 7).

Wiki

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

First off, I read (not a great source, could be wrong, but a citation nonetheless) here that there are something around 1,000 member banks just of the NY-district Fed; is this way off?

It depends on what you're considering to be "part of the Fed". The Federal Reserve technically oversees the entire banking industry.. it is the controlling board for everything, even banks that are not members. There are approximately 5,000 Bank Holding Companies, but not all bank holding companies are National Banks, or have the appropriate amount of assets to be considered a "Member Bank" with voting power. There are also some 900 State banks that also do not have the appropriate holdings for Member Bank status. There are approximately however 400 or so actual "Member Banks", that is, National or Regional banks that qualify for the status of Member Bank with voting power in the Reserve. But no, it wouldn't surprise me if there were 1,000 banks in NY that were supervised by the Federal Reserve, but not actual Members. A list is very hard to come by..

www.federalreserve.gov...

This is a list of all the current officers in the Federal Reserve Banks .. it also lists "where they come from" that is to say, their position before being appointed an officer in the Reserve.

but taking your answer below into account, I'm suspecting you're really saying "there's no conspiracy there." Right?

There are two main conspiracies that all Reserve conspiracies can be grouped into.

A.) The Federal Reserve uses, manipulates, and controls the Federal Government for the purpose of personal financial gain.

B.) The United States uses the Federal Reserve for itnragovernmental gain by using a concealed method of financial manipulation to better control the direction of the overall national economy.

I personally subscribe to conspiracy B. Many people would rather believe secret and mysterious powers behind the scenes are manipulating our poor defenseless government to enact crazy laws that hurt the poor defenseless people. Hence where "NWO, Illuminati, Banking cartels" etc all stem from. A belief in secret powers manipulating the masses. Because that's not actually very scary.

What's frightening is that the people we see on TV every day, out in the open, are the ones manipulating and controlling us, who force their ideas down our throats, who run for office on promises, then shatter them and tell us tough !%!@ get over it. Who use agencies like the Reserve to tax us through inflation, and through their monetization allow the ever expanding government to swell in size. Government has always been a source of evil .. I refuse to believe bankers got their hold on a righteous government, because I simply don't believe in righteous governments.

Some governments try to literally spend, that is printing money, to grow in power.. it's a doomed philosophy .. it goes into the whole economic theory that we revolve around. If you're up for an informative but long read: www.abovetopsecret.com... There is a lot of confusion about our monetary policy because it's highly illogical, but it works for the purpose the Government uses it for. And it's not to say there have not been huge benefits for the average American, but in the long run it to leads to disaster and an ever hostile government simply because of the lack of logic. It's an economic theory that violates every classical rule of economics.

finding out how much JFK actually did to run our country into massive debt with, in hindsight, pretty ambitious socialist programs, was the nail in that coffin.

If JFK served today we would all be talking about his long line of corruption, void of morals, and vile personality. Personally, I always thought he was killed by the Mafia, which his family had a long history with. Or the CIA, which he managed to piss off to no end.

I'm referring to the dividend they get for having to reserve their chunk of money necessary to buy stock in the Fed to join, that they can't loan against (but you're not disagreeing with my overall point, so it doesn't really matter in the end):

There is confusion as to what's paid out. As far as I understand (and I too may be wrong) the Regional Banks pay the dividend with regional profits (loans made to other banks residing in the region) and not on the Monetization of the Federal Reserve (act of purchasing US Treasuries) because the actual Federal Reserve Board, which does the asset purchasing on behalf of the Treasury (creation of LLC's to bury bad debts and liabilities) has no stock holders like Regional Banks .. and regional Member Banks only get a share of the profit of their regional bank. That's to say a Member Bank in District 1 cannot claim dividend on District 7

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

So what's the short answer to my thread title----that there's not much of anything it it for the member banks, in fact they're kind of forced into the deal? And even if you're not a member bank, you're still kind of forced into the deal, without the benefit of the "discount window"?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It's self regulation. What could be better than that? The Federal Government and State Governments make specific laws .. but for the most part the Reserve enforces it.. watches the banks.. ensures they are sound and not over leveraged etc. Obviously they fail at that ... which makes it all the better for the Banks.

new topics

top topics

join