It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria releases the 7/7 'mastermind’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
First off, I would like to present these threads which discuss some inconsistencies and symbolism with the 7/7 attacks.

7/7 London Bombings Inconsistencies

London Bombings & Masonic Symbolism

Stop blaming Al-Qaeda on the London Bombings!

Go ahead and flame me if you want, but I believe the official story for 7/7 is as ridiculous as the 911 official story. There are many similarities as well, but I'm mostly here to discuss the release of the "mastermind" of this attack.

Syria releases the 7/7 'mastermind’
Abu Musab al-Suri had been held in Syria for six years after being captured by the CIA in 2005 and transported to the country of his birth under its controversial extraordinary rendition programme.

But he is now said to have been released as a warning to the US and Britain about the consequences of turning their backs on President al-Assad’s regime as it tries to contain the uprising in the country.

Al-Suri, also known as Mustafa Setmariam Nasar, was al-Qaeda’s operations chief in Europe and has been accused of planning the London bombings, in which four British-born terrorists detonated three bombs on the Underground and another on a bus, killing 52 people and injuring more than 700 others in 2005.

In a statement released after the attacks, al-Suri said: “[In my teachings] I have mentioned vital and legitimate targets to be hit in the enemy’s countries … Among those targets that I specifically mentioned as examples was the London Underground. [Targeting this] was and still is the aim.”

A mechanical engineer, he is also wanted in Spain in connection with the Madrid train bombings in 2004, which left 191 dead, and for links to an attack on the Paris Metro in 1995.

This looks to be another CIA under the table deal gone bad...

Washington should be embarrassed about this, and London should be really livid, but since most of us know that Al-Qaeda weren't behind these attacks the release of this "mastermind" is really of no importance. It's an insulting gesture towards the West and nothing else.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nice excuse to invade syria. They played the exact same hand with Libya and the lockerbie bomber. Their playbooks are open for the world to see but no one cares or is too afraid to look.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Something that bothers me from a 'conspiracies as true' perspective is the short sight of the supposed people pulling the strings.

put one guy in power and then he turns against you.
overthrow that guy and put another puppet in place and that one bites the feeding hand too.

Not naming specifics, but, it sometimes seems like total idiots are playing the game and don't know a thing about fail safes, and long term planning with risk assessment.

Did that make sense?

edit on 5-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

It makes perfect sense and I agree

Some of these people don't seem to plan very far ahead with any type of contingency plans.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think the trouble is that once their puppets gets into power, they get too big headed.....
The power corrupts them to the point they forget that they are puppets and have to have their strings cut.....
The idea that the whole thing must take constant primping and redirecting as the situations are fluid, makes it
hard to keep the puppets in line maybe?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

maybe I should send my resume to TPTB? -- Long term solution planning and strategy to mitigate short sighted idiocy in current planning and strategy efforts.

Hey, I'm mercenary for the right paycheck.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yes right!

usisrael put the people on power then make them rich,then
revolution,then taking money back,sounds like perfect plan..
and crime....???das anybody think allso that world is runned by
criminals who is chosen by heavens...???

peace,
ekiusa

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

join