It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Video - Golgotha Tenement Blues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

This is my second video. It highlights ACTA and the NDAA and what I believe it is all leading
to (NWO), among other things, set to the song "Golgotha Tenement Blues". I made this video
for family and friends who simply don't pay attention and/or don't have the time to pay
attention to the scary things going on in this country and the world. But I know most of them
will take a few minutes out of their day to watch it, just out of curiousity....to see what I am up to.

Here on ATS I know I'm preaching to the choir, however, I'd be interested in your opinions.
Just don't be TOO harsh, lol! It's only my second one and I'm still learning. The first one
I did is already being banned in other countries. Not sure how long it will take before it is
banned in this one or it gets deleted for copyright infringement.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

The video is good quality, well done.

We know all about this and what it will do. The problem is that we are powerless to stop it, aren't we! We can protest and write about it all we like, but it is not stopping it from happening.

If people would actually start acting out their rights a bit more then it might make a difference, but everyone in each nation is divided and ruled. An individual on their own can't stop anything it appears!

Thanks for your effort!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Great song selection!
I am now going to dig through my old CDs to find the Crow Soundtrack.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Thanks for the kudos!

If people would actually start acting out their rights a bit more then it might make a difference, but everyone in each nation is divided and ruled. An individual on their own can't stop anything it appears!

I'm not sure what can be done about it either. But I have tremendous faith in humanity. I
believe we must first become aware. All of us. Then perhaps we can decide collectively
what to do. But we can't do that until and unless we are made aware of the truth.

top topics

join