It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anybody ever see this?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I found this on the web, and since it is a pic, and we live in a day and age where just about any pic can be digitally altered, I assume it must be real...anybody have any ideas???

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's a Nepalise werepenguin, very nasty critters them. Watch your toes when you see them, they go round in packs of 3-4 wearing gold chains and all other penguins give them a a wide birth.

Nice find though.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Gee thanks Dray,,,,I wont sleep tonight

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Now do you see what happens when you let mad scientists loose in a genetics lab? lol lol

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hey man where'd you get a picture of my mother in-law? I thought she was through with that web cam stuff. Damn

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There's a whole site of those digitally altered photos...but I think BTS is the place for joke stuff.....try to keep ATS for the serious discussion....they're neat though hu?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There is a ZOO full of this type of critter...I think it's called a Fangquin

Check it out...Pretty amazing..The Zoo

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thank you for your negative input when everybody else is having fun with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraySol
Thank you for your negative input when everybody else is having fun with it.

Well...heres the deal though. I love ATS......if everyone did this, it wouldn't take long before the whole thing just turned into a big joke with joke pictures and silly posts.....you have read the rules and regulations right?

[edit on 9/15/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Draysol,

LadyV was just trying to help..
These threads get deleted, if in the wrong place..
It IS fun. But she's actually right..

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I understand, and as you can see I may be new to this thread, however, I have spent a lot of time watching and reading a lot of posts before deciding to post myself...I have read the rules and feel that I am in perfect accord with them. However, I will definately take all the info that you have posted in account when making anymore posts myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Draysol,

Very cool..I hope to see you around this place!
Did you visit the link I provided?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I started to load it, but I am on a dial up connection, so I think that is about all that needs to be said about that...lol. If it is not for the spyware, and popups, the net might almost be habitable (sp?) by us dial up users...lol

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
DraySol,

I think the digital alteration is very cute, and in spite of the one negative response, I find this to be an ideal prompt for the consideration...

Aren't all of the mythical beast photos shared in posts basically digitally altered photos? I have yet seen one that couldn't easily be presumed to be such. The photo that you presented actually shows how articulate the alterations can be so as not to look cut or fake.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
look at this site

www.worth1000.com

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Very cool site, sombody was trying to send that site to me before, but it would not work...thanks again..

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey! That was a pretty awesome site. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I saw this about a year ago, i did a search for strange images on google and I found a site where this artist does photo manipulation. I'm sorry that I can't locate that now. He had a lot of wacky images such as this on posted above. Fun/creepy stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That picture looks like something from www.humandescent.com...">www.humandescent.com... to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Dray,
Please post a link to the site where you found the pic.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join