It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitlers death?!?! [TWJC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
(sorry it's bad, I'm 14)

I saw him.The man I've come to hate so much, for being the soul killer of not only my great aunts and uncles but for 6 million others as ill fated as them. I could tell it was him, not only because of the putrid stench he emitted, but also because of the stupid hair on his upper lip. Here was Adolf Hitler not knowing what would soon happen.

I was stretching when my friend approached me. Giving me a good pat on the back he said "Win the gold".

The history books would remember the Olympics of 1936 the Fuhrer had died of a impalement from a Javelin. When I was arrested for assassination, they thought I spontaneously com busted, when In a ball of fire I had vanished.

Going back to my time, 2020 it was a very different place. Why was my mom cooking dinner? Didn't she have a job? And like clockwork my dad walked through the door and was handed a martini. How had 2020 become 1950?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Wicked,did you know our olympic symbal was adolf's creation.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
crack is bad for ur health mate

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Since the number of jews supposedly "gassed" at Auschwitz was downgraded from 4 million to 1 million why does the total number of Holocaust victims remain at 6 million?

you need to subtract 3 million at least from that number...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Good to see more people join this writing contest.

S&F

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Took me like five minutes to realize I was in short stories. Well done.
s+f

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hitler actually died in the 1990's. Shortly before the fall of Berlin he made a deal with President Roosevelt. Hitler agreed to leave Germany and would be given secret asylum in the US on the condition that he could bring his secret elite commando team of trained dolphins with him.

Roosevelt ordeed a secret underground base be built to house Hitler and his commando dolphin team. That base has since become known as 'Dulce Base' and has a saltwater channel leading from it to the Gulf of Mexico.

new topics

top topics

join