It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the upcoming conflict in the Middle east co-incide with the Mayan calender prophecy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dear OP,

You won't need the Mayan Calender to feel something is wrong in our world now in 2012.

Just look around you, and you will see apathy and greed of money/power ruling mankind in the middle east and the world, regardless of whatever religion or atheist beliefs some professed to.

What does 2012 holds for mankind?

Significance. If we, the masses, will rise above our apathy and seek for change...or be finally wiped out as a species with our own doing with the mis-creation and inability in control of nukes....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is always been conflict in the middle east.. nothing new there.

I KNOW the Mayan "prediction" (which isn't really a prediction at all), will amount to nothing. Mayan scholars have said there is nothing written about this "event." All you have is the end of an ancient age. It means nothing. The people who supposedly are prediciting such things as a rogue brown dwarf flying through our solar system thought that the moon, sun, planets and stars were gods. And people assume they had some hidden knowledge of an event occuring ages later.

The biggest fear I have of 2012 is that we'll get someone convincing enough to sucker people into believing a calculation was "off," and that it's really going to occur in say, 2020. Then we have to listen to 8 more years of ridiculous theories.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The biggest fear I have of 2012 is that we'll get someone convincing enough to sucker people into believing a calculation was "off," and that it's really going to occur in say, 2020. Then we have to listen to 8 more years of ridiculous theories.

Bingo.....
2nd line

new topics

<< 1   >>

join