It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Dice calls out Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Every one knows alex jones. many here consider him a fear monger, some say disinfo, some would even go so far as to say he is CIA.(which i myself highly doubt)

Alex has been known to get well carried away and milk every issue til the last drop is gone. at times he can go overboard and look like a complete fool. He also interupts his guests and callers quite frequently...I was one of them.

Mark Dice known for his book illuminati facts and fiction, being an alex jones show geust,(go figure) and his style of getting his message out call out alex jones on a video he made.

enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Actually I agree with Mark Dice on this one.

I saw Alex's video last night. There is a thread on ATS about it as well and AJ went over the top and it's just silly. We see the same thing on ATS very often, people connect dots that are simply not there.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Alex is just a really good entertainer and showman.

He is in the entertainment industry.

Did he ever claim to be anything else? Did he?

I have no idea who Mark Dice is. I am not interested in someone who wants to shove Ron Paul in my face either. Trying to piggy back on Alex Jones by criticizing him. Guy is craving for attention.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thats the vid Mark is talking about

I thought it was funny. If you seriously get scared from what Alex Jones says then it is your fault for being gullible.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

Dear BulletShotgun,

Bill Cooper. Made some mistakes and learned from them, Alex Jones, David Icke that Wilcox fellow all ripped him off, he died for telling the truth. Check him out on YouTube. Peace. In the end it is a competition of truth and belief. Peace.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i like alex jones, he is responsible for waking up scores of people. so what if once in a while he goes a little crazy. im not a hard-core fan but i check into inforwars from time to time and find he is one of the few people covering the issues MSM want dare touch. love him or hate him you have to give him credit where credit is due

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i like alex jones, he is responsible for waking up scores of people. so what if once in a while he goes a little crazy. im not a hard-core fan but i check into inforwars from time to time and find he is one of the few people covering the issues MSM want dare touch. love him or hate him you have to give him credit where credit is due

I credit my awakening to zeightgeist. Though I hate the series now.

I still watch the alex jones show and he has woke up many. But he needs to be called out on his mistakes so he can learn from them.

We all do.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I don't get how constructive criticism or critique on an entertainer is attacking them or not giving them credit where due.
edit on 2/4/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Alex does go over the top on some things, but if it weren't for him Id still be a mindless zombie roaming the streets. heck I'd still think there were aliens watching me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

edit on 5-2-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surtur
Alex does go over the top on some things, but if it weren't for him Id still be a mindless zombie roaming the streets. heck I'd still think there were aliens watching me.

Most people are happy to stick their head in the sand, the truth is disruptive to their comfortable life.
If they were to take notice of Alex Jones they might be forced to admit all they thought they knew and were taught is a pack of lies.
Well done to Alex for opening the eyes of many over the years. I pray he never stops and that more rise up and teach like he does.
One more thing, it is hard not to be passionate as Alex is when you know how bad the barstards really are.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones. When I lived in Austin, friends of mine turned me on to him. I really liked his approach on waking up the sheeple. But over the last few years, I've grown suspicious of some of the topics he rants about. I don't think he's CIA, but feel as though he's used as a disinfo agent and plant from some sort of government entity.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am glad someone posted this video, when there is nothing else on the radio and Jones comes on I tend not to turn him off until I cant take it anymore. Generally, I make it about 45 mins. However, that day I just happen to turn the radio on when he was going on and on about Cameron. I had read the article the day before and to hear Jones rendition was to get only that Cameron was leaving America. It was then a rambling series of shoddy conclusions and lies about Cameron being Illuminati, avatar and all his other movies being taunts by the NWO about what technology they already have, and this being the final sign for their takeover. About 4 mins later I was left wanting to bang my head on the table because so many people will take that as gospel truth.

On another note I am surprised there havent been many attacks on this thread. Normally when u say anything about AJ the legions of Kool-aid drinkers go absolutely nuts and feel the need to remind you of how many people he wakes up. Great video though

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Id like to mention Alan Watt, I credit him with most of my knowledge about the NWO. But I did see Alex Jones first. I always thought the Watt interviews were the best though, so I checked out his website and have been listening to his show Monday-Friday, far more interesting and preferable to Infowars. I also found Bob Chapman to be interesting and have listened to him on several other radio shows where he is given more of a lead role.

But yeah, I cant stand it when Alex gets on his long crazy rants or does his impressions repeatedly, never watch it live so you can skip through it i guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It would appear that Mr. Dice is taking to twitter to vocalize his discontent with Mr. Jones.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
that is so cool. I havent been on this site in forever. Glad to see someone is calling him out that has cred in that circle. Wonder how long it will take ol' AJ to issue an INFOWARS RED ALERT to stand up against the attacks on his freedom of speech.

top topics

join