It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coinsidence or Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
*Pictures come from 2x Helix, I'm sure they can all be found online in a search but the credit for the find goes to 2x Helix*

The following is some pictures, most you have probably seen and some probably not, you be the judge...

From the movie Matrix 1999

Made 6 months before 9/11 - side note - one of the voice actors of the Simpsons that does 12 of the voices is a 33 degree mason.

October 1976

August 1994

Can't find a date but before 9/11 I would assume from the quality of the comic book in the picture

Can't find a date but before 9/11 I would assume from the quality of the comic book in the picture

Date unknown

edit on 3-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yea seems like the twin towers were something of artistic destruction , and including it in some work.

I'm going to say its a ton of coincidences , that happen to hit the same mark . The matrix one is pretty cool

But i'm sure if we take every event we can find links from numerous sources of media.

like 7/7 , shuttle disaster , iraq etc

you can find artwork for all those things also , if we dig hard enough .

But 9/11 yea that day is special , there seems to be a total shift of alot of "coincidences" that day , then any other lol.

Many strange events happened that day . These pics i must say not surprised .

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

These are no coincidences OP. Many people were well aware of 9/11 beforehand
and I wouldn't be surprised if most of the references were not inserted deliberately as
part of the perpetrators psyop to encourage conspiracy, keeping us tied up for years,
thus allowing them to proceed in peace with what must now be their fast approaching
endgame/plan.

This is interesting. Operation paperclip and other operations brought vast numbers of
Nazi Scientists and other war criminals into the United States.
George W. Bush, up to his neck in the 9/11 pantomime, directly connects to the Nazis
via both his Criminal Dad and Grandad. The Nazis knew that defeat was imminent
after the battle of Stalingrad and had prepared their exit long in advance.
Hitler himself (who was a British agent financed by the Rothschilds)
escaped to Spain, leaving one of his five dopplegangers to carry the can.
They moved their centre of operations to the Americas, north and south.
The Nazis are more powerful now than ever!

This is just too f* cheeky!

Spiderman, the late 1990's movie was sold as having state of the art cgi technology
renderings of the New York city-scape.
It has, to me, been proven beyond that 9/11 was a hoax/con pulled off using fake video,
photographs, witness testimony, actors and a complicit media.
There were very few if any real victims, most being computer generated entities with no
basis in reality.(See Operations Northwoods about fake victims and funerals-declassified
in April 2001).
(I think this is one of the main reasons so many people co-operated in the scheme,
and were in the know beforehand.)
www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

Revelations like those seen in the OP (and many others) would normally get you killed, unless
they were sanctioned.
It really is us against them!

edit on 3-2-2012 by pshea38 because: Pressed send too soon

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yeah there is a lentghy youtube clip about it. The twin towers were easily recognizable, so it isnt surprising that when it comes to depictions of New York being catastrophized, thats where the focus is on. In Japanese movies you have Godzilla catastrophizing the Tokyo tower I guess.

You can speculate that it is anything but a coincidence, but right now nothing would point to that. Not in the way we see a hand in carrying out the actual attacks, such as allegations of embassy employees, who came forward saying that all the terrorists had visas issued by the secret services, overriding their decision not to issue them visas, or the simple fact that Bin Laden, the prime suspect, comes from a family who has intimate buisness and personal relationships with the bushes, the fact that all the alledged terrorist were from a country which had strong strategic and economic ties to America of all places, the connection of MPRI to the alleged terrorists, etc. .

Now when it comes to the involvment of popular media in the portrayal of attacks against the Twin towers and the numbers 911 you have circumstancial evidence at best, that gets broken up too. In the movie Indipendence day for example the close up before New York is catastrophied is on the chrysler building, not the twin towers. We have no way of knowing, how the depiction of 911 in movies stacks up to the depiction of other combination of numbers, unless somebody does the necessary research, remember, thousands of movies have been made, so one would have to show at the very least that the depiction of 911 on screen is a statistical anomaly.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Can you please set out what exactly "the intimate business and personal relationships" between the Bin Ladens and Bush's were ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The Empire State building had a giant gorilla climb it and it too was hit by a plane.

I guess tall buildings attract radicals, gorillas and planes.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

and I wouldn't be surprised if most of the references were not inserted deliberately as
part of the perpetrators psyop to encourage conspiracy, keeping us tied up for years,
thus allowing them to proceed in peace with what must now be their fast approaching
endgame/plan.

Obviously you're away with the fairies much of the time, but how does that make any sense whatsoever? How would the "deliberate insertion" of these "references" "allow them to proceed in peace"? How would a series of images spread over years facilitate such a plan?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This was actually a Nostradamus drawing (also possible that his son did it who many believe used drawings to predict the future unlike his father who used writing) that many believe is a prediction of the 9/11 event.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALIENslave

This was actually a Nostradamus drawing (also possible that his son did it who many believe used drawings to predict the future unlike his father who used writing) that many believe is a prediction of the 9/11 event.

What buildings didn't burn back then??

Where is the plane?
Shouldn't there be two?

This Nostradamus stuff is pure crap.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

As luck, yes just luck, would have it, I was just reading some on BoilingFrogs.com and they were reviewing an Asia times article asking some questions along the same lines.

A link is here:
[url=http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2012/02/10/revisiting-911-with-a-bit-of-accounting/#more-12018]

At the end of the article Ms Edmonds ask some questions of her own.

Who are the players with the means and power to gain from 9/11? What have they gained? How much? Who are the ones with real and undisputable losses? What have they lost? How? Then ask yourself why those with such losses would bring about such an event? Why those with so much to gain would hesitate to create such event? And why those with the great losses, who are still losing big, remain silent and passive?

I have ask some of these same questions myself and as yet to get anything close to any answers.

If all these events were coincidence would there still be the same questions to be ask ?

There are still things that make you go --- HUMMMM !

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Not all human events can be defined or motivated in terms of loss and gain.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by hdutton

So glad you recognize that there may be atleast some events which should be looked at in those terms. So who is to determine which is which ?

I have always thought any free thinking observer should be the ones to make these distinctions for themselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

endgame/plan.

Obviously you're away with the fairies much of the time, but how does that make any sense whatsoever? How would the "deliberate insertion" of these "references" "allow them to proceed in peace"? How would a series of images spread over years facilitate such a plan?

Sure I am away with the fairies. Following the evidence without bias and
reaching logical conclusions that fit all the facts is surely deranged!
(I am looking forward to tiptoeing through the tulips later on).

As evidenced by the JFK Hoax :
The JFK 'Murder' Was A Staged Event. JFK Wasn't 'Killed' on 11/22/63!

-this is pretty conclusive and Culto covers all bases and More!- 50 years on and
NO-ONE prosecuted! Pretty successful, almost perfect crime/hoax! Wouldn't you say?
This was the blueprint for 9/11. Build into the deception all kinds of conspiracies and
truthlayers to keep researchers horrified and tied up for years, have the masses distracted
and terrified allowing them to get on with their own age old deadly affairs and business.
The only thing is that this deceit can't continue indefinitely, (especially in the age of the
internet), and they know this of course. They had/have an endgame in mind
and advanced preparations for same can be seen all around us. (I wonder are we
in for the mother of all fakeries as a finale?)

All Official MSM news is BS. A different world exists behind the screens.
The C.I.A. etc. wouldn't be so blatantly clumsy or incapable, unless intentionally so.
But you know all this BS already, right?

You can even see the smoke!!

To Any Readers : Please go through the JFK link. This is Pretty Conclusive and an
open mind will discover just how much sense it all makes.
A World Through New Eyes.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by hdutton

Yes they can, JumpinThru. Yes they can! On every level.

With 9/11 we need to categorically and unequivocally define exactly what was lost
and exactly how it was lost, and that day will come.
It is clear to see who has gained from 9/11, and who are the real losers now.
As long as you can hold your head high hooper.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The link that says jfk wasnt killed?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by pshea38

The link that says jfk wasnt killed?

Yes, this one.

The JFK 'Murder' Was A Staged Event. JFK Wasn't 'Killed' on 11/22/63!

While also exposing the Lee Harvey Oswald Assassination by Jack Ruby as
staged and part of the script, along with the 'murder' of JFK's lover Mary Pinchot
Meyer.

These "truth layers" are obviously meant to steer the public away from the actual truth: The Big Lie itself. By means of purposely creating other shooting-theories, other motives or other circumstances surrounding the event itself, huge "clouds"
of disinformation are created, thus distracting the public. Surrounding the events in Dealey Plaza an immense disinformation-industry was created just to keep the public away from the obvious: JFK wasn't killed at all...

This Post is basically a summary of this entire thread, so that would be a good post to start reading.

INDEX OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTS AND FINDINGS IN THIS THREAD.
letsrollforums.com...

Unbelievable stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It seems to me as a coincidence. Skyscrapers have always been a sign of wealth. A drawing with a few skyscrapers being burned is showing a group getting rid of economic growth. Not necessarily destroying the twin towers.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You haven't answered my question.

How would the insertion of these images into popular literature facilitate the conspirators' plans? Why would they do it?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by pshea38

You haven't answered my question.

How would the insertion of these images into popular literature facilitate the conspirators' plans? Why would they do it?

I have answered it.

Build into the deception all kinds of conspiracies and
truthlayers to keep researchers horrified and tied up for years, have the masses distracted
and terrified, allowing themselves to get on with their own age old deadly affairs and
business in relative peace.

History is written by the victors, and all such image references will be put down to
coincidence, or more likely not mentioned at all in future BS official history.
The levels of censorship on certain topics within organisations such as Youtube
and Wikipedia is clear to see today.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have answered it.

That's a terrible answer. You think that the insertion of these images keeps investigators "horrified and tied up for years". Why? How? Do they horrify you? Have they taken up your time, or indeed the time of anyone in any meaningful sense?

And then you want me to believe that, having inserted these images, the conspirators - who you say write the official history - will then deny their existence. So why would they use them in the first place? Surely it would be better not to use them in the first place.

This reminds me of the notion that the conspirators informed the BBC before the event. I mean, why on earth would they so that? What would be the point?

<<   2 >>

join