It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by SplitInfinity

How do the three of you get along? Do all three of you argue and conflict?
If there is more than one of you there will always be conflict. This conflict inside is what is seen 'outside'. You will never know peace if there is more than one.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

There is not so much as a conflict but rather a debate. One side may decide that i knows more and is better to handle a specific function...the subconcious backs it up...and thats the way we go. Split Infinity

Is that' dialog' something similar to the Inelia Benz's : I find her very interesting person. She explains that kind of talking in this video

( its around 32nd minute i think, but she gavewhat i find very interesting info all tru the whole video)

ps. If you watch the whole video ..there is also somwhere in the middle? or so where she speeks about her childegood where she got to be carefull about her not waching her syeps and then her mother told her like
- enter your body and use your eyse at ones - where she obeys
-its a kind of expression i learned in my language also where the words - enter your body and use your eyes - would be expressed with the words similar to - sum-yourself and use your eyes - the sum-ming would also have that kind of nessesery restriction to focus and the same word could mean - a harvest - a collection of your selfs' party-tions? of a sort - so integration would be comeing to that focusing point or the central one(main)self as a harvester
edit on 7-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

wonder what would that mean in the computer promming language - and if counted the time-loops will that be talking to Hal?

...again? Dave?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Thinking is heard is it not? Are you aware of the thinking? The 'thinking' is known!!
Thoughts come and thoughts go but the 'knower' is never absent.

People are very often rude if they do not understand. I am writing because i enjoy it , i am not here to prove anything or argue.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Questions are infinite when the mind is asking questions that there are no real answers for. Silly mind!!!!
The mind will never stop because there is no answer, no true answer, so it will indeed keep going because there is no end, no true answer. The mind will always be confused and always 'thinks' it has the answer, but each answer, because it is never right, will produce more questions.
You will not find The Answer in the mind, the mind only has more questions.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Haven't you heard? Numbers are real. Ever heard of the Fibonacci sequence? Fractals? Vorticies are everywhere.....

Please visit www.vortexmath.com... to find out more about how numbers are real.

or

lifeforcegenie.com...
or

youtu.be...

Fascinating stuff...

edit on 7-2-2012 by rbotvinik because: Broken link and add my signature

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by SoulVisions

Thinking is heard is it not? Are you aware of the thinking? The 'thinking' is known!!
Thoughts come and thoughts go but the 'knower' is never absent.

People are very often rude if they do not understand. I am writing because i enjoy it , i am not here to prove anything or argue.

Butt wh0 is the knower, in U'r opinon?

And wh0 all hears what the knower thinks?

And where all is that thoUght stored?

Ribbit

edit on 7-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Questions are infinite when the mind is asking questions that there are no real answers for. Silly mind!!!!
The mind will never stop because there is no answer, no true answer, so it will indeed keep going because there is no end, no true answer. The mind will always be confused and always 'thinks' it has the answer, but each answer, because it is never right, will produce more questions.
You will not find The Answer in the mind, the mind only has more questions.

eYe love U'r double-talk.

U say: "the mind will always be confused and always 'thinks' it has the answer" and before that U say "the mind will never stop because there is no answer, no true answer, so it will indeed keep going because there is no end, no true answer."

Sew the answer U'r mYnd got is the confused no true answer answer, as per U'r very own werds!

eYe is glad U shared that with us!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbotvinik
Haven't you heard? Numbers are real. Ever heard of the Fibonacci sequence? Fractals? Vorticies are everywhere.....

or

lifeforcegenie.com...
or

youtu.be...

Fascinating stuff...

eYe absolutely agree!

The perfection of Numbers, via Math, goes hand-in-hand with the perfection of Creation.

Numbers R an integral part of all Matter, or WE don't exist!

Ribbit

Ps: 4 the idiots, once again eYe did kNot say Numbers R Matter, eye said they R an integral PART of all Matter. If U don't know the difference, please dew kNot open U'r mouth 2 prove IT.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
verb (vûrb)
n.
1. Abbr. V or vb.
a. The part of speech that expresses existence, action, or occurrence in most languages.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

or

lifeforcegenie.com...
or

youtu.be...

Fascinating stuff...

edit on 7-2-2012 by rbotvinik because: Broken link and add my signature

Yes they are themark the square root of- verb

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900

or

lifeforcegenie.com...
or

youtu.be...

Fascinating stuff...

Yes they are themark the square root of- verb

N th'is thing peeps call Life, is actually the Con-sequence of Numbers.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There were alot of people asking question about my 3 person state so I will clarifly it in this response the best I can. It starts with My Subconscious....The subconscious records EVERYTHING that a human beings nervous sysytem as well as all senses...eyes, ears, nose, toungue and touch...plus a few other extrasensory senses that I posses on alimited basis. All of this imput is stored perfectly and forever in your sunconscious and if you can train yourself or with help...you can access it.

For instance....you are walking down the street and a car drives by with the radio on loud where there is a question answered for a prize package so you hear the question and answer. You NEVER forget this but without training it is near impossible to recall. The sme can be said about every thing you see....as even if you just glanced at a page of a magazine and with just that glance...every word on that page you saw will stay in your subconscious memory till the day you die. Same with all your other sences and I have a few extra that have gotten me out of a few jams in the past. But you never relly forget...you just have to be able to understand how to access the information. For whatever reason...with the exception of SPELLING AND WHERE IPUT MY KEYS AND SUNGLASSES...I have a very good recall and unheard of LONG TERM MEMORY as well as TRAINED OBSERVATIONAL SKILLS as I learned this and did not posses them originally.

As far as Left and Right Hemesphere...Left is Analitical...Right is Creative...I am very good at using both. I am an artist in Music, Sculpture, Design....I could take a lump of clay and make an exact duplicate of anyone on this boards face...I also like the abstract but when I get into that my Left Hemesphere likes to chime in as it has a tendency to create Fractal Equasions in Charcol or chalk. My ability to be a World Class Musician is based in both the Cretive side and the analitical as Music is not only Creativity but is Math....and now that I am rejoined by my original Drummer...a man so good at his job that he understands all percussion to the point that he actually Hand Made one of his own Drum Kits. His ability to keep time and we play very complex and dynamic material...think TOOL crossed with ZEPPLIN and Rush timing with very strong Vocal ability. I missed him as his ability to change up timing and bring us all back from the finge to the strong fold and back out there again...sooths something in me that I cannot explain...continued...Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Continued...so to an extent there are 3 people in all of us...it just depends on to what extent you have been trained to access communiction or in my case there is a Physical reason. I had a CT scan done years ago and it showed that I have an unusually greater neural connectivity between Hemespheres as well as to the areas of the brain that are responsible for a persons sunconscious. Thus I can access for information from my sunconscious than most folk and since your subconcious never forgets anything...I find I know things about subjects and I have no idea how I learned or know about them.
In the field...working in my third job...this is good as observational skills are everything and the ability to sum up a problem or sum up a person can mean life or death...once I didn't listen to one of myselfs and it got me shot in the chest...I was wearing Lightweight Advanced Body Armour and even though a few rounds penetrated...it saved my life. F#@%&#@ Pentagon should make this armour standard issue as there are no Metal ot Ceramic Plates that weigh you down...but it is crazy expensive. Point is...one of me...my SUBCONCIOUS....was SCREAMING in my head this guy is going to shoot me...and I didn't listen...and I was shot at point blank range. I went down hard and besides the first thing that I though of before KNOWING THAT NOW DEAD SOB was going to pull the trigger was...OH S#!%! That's what you think...no life going before your eyes....then the next thing is OVERWEALMING ANGER! I have never been so angry! I asked one of my team to give me my rifle and lying on my side I used a Part of my buddies body to balance the weapon and fire. That was the LAST TIME I have ever not listened to one of the three of me.
Some of you may think this abnormal or even split personality but I assure you it is not...we are all like this...it is just a matter of listening to wht's in your head. Ever talk to yourself to figure something out? Who are you talking to? I will tell you...you are talking to your SUBCONSCIOUS because that version of you KNOWS what all the facts are. If you can access that information....then your left and right hemespheres are debating what to do as certain actions can be left or right dominant but sometimes they can equally share....very few people can do this but those who can are very good at what they do....certain SPORTS STARS such as Tim Thomas...the Goalie for the Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins...tell i'm a fan? LOL! Can access their Subconcious and actually see time slow down...and respond at a rate that is too quick for the Human body to register the light coming off the puck...process the information with one Hemesphere or the other or both...then react...they do it quicker than is Humanly possible....HOW? TIME COMPRESSION! When you are in Dream State....a Dream may seem like it goes on for hours...but when registered by intruments...it is only seconds or a minute that has gone by. It a conscious state....you can do the reverse...what is only a Microsecond....slows down to multiple seconds of Time Perception....Most people who can do this a re Lucid Dreamers as am I ...I ALWAYS KNOW WHEN I AM DREAMING. Always.

The trick of all this is to do activities or JOBS that keep all parts of YOU stimulated or else one of the three of you gets bored and gets pissed off. So I do very complex and sometimes dangerous jobs....as well as being a Stage Performer and Helping my Family run several sucessful companies...I keep busy....I am older now and am relatively wealthy so to keep my sanity a friend suggested I should join a posting board...I had to get clearence and have to be careful but I never talk about anything that is classified as anything I say has been talked or theorized about already. But I do do some regular things...I LOVE WOMEN! LOL! I Like Beer and I am not a fancy wine drinker even though I can afford it. I love to piss off French Champagne snobs by calling every sparkling wine Champagne! And I LOVE my CAT...little Bastard! Used to have Big Dogs but I am always on the go so it wouldn't be fair to the animal. I am a killer....but I am NOT CRUEL! My empathy for a lifeform is not judged by whether it can play chess...and I have been to dark places....and have learned many things I wish I did not know....as after a while...it tests you. Ignorance is bliss...but unfortunately....I am not wired that way. So I hope this helped you all get an understanding of all 3 of me...we are all fine...with my old drummer back even more so...and when I am asked to go again...I will...because reguardless of how a person feels about violence...there are some sick people out there that do not need to be alive. That is all three of us talking.
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

All the 'people' inside your head are appearing to the 'one'.
Are you inside your mind or is your mind inside you?
You are what the mind appears to.
What are you?
youtu.be...

Life can be very confusing when you are trapped inside the mind but when you realize that you are outside the mind, life is sweet. Step out of the matrix.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

What are you?
youtu.be...

Life can be very confusing when you are trapped inside the mind but when you realize that you are outside the mind, life is sweet. Step out of the matrix.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Oh...don't worry...I am out of the box....across the street and passing by in a Limo! LOL! What you seem to be confusing is that in order for ME to even say ME...that it means that there is just ONE of ME. That is not true...the one of the three that answers confers with all of the three and the best tool for the job...or in this case...the best candidate Hemesphere answers....unless the Subconcious is pissed off but that usually only happens when it see's something that the Left and Right Me's do not. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The subconscious records EVERYTHING that a human beings nervous sysytem as well as all senses...eyes, ears, nose, toungue and touch...plus a few other extrasensory senses that I posses on alimited basis. All of this imput is stored perfectly and forever in your sunconscious

If that would be true or at least near the truth we wouldnt see any evolusion or any de-evolusion or any decay and degenerated stuffs - there ..wouldnt we? ..there would be then perfection forever ...everywhere ..dream(ing)s R connected to that sub- too
edit on 11-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

and all tru the true and natural evolution towards the very individualityand it's real beingness (tangental for now as the life itself we use to remake in all of its imposibles made as sum-coppied parts

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ps. we should of have each our own sub- for that matter and not some evergrowing Sphynx;s swingin;s rings in/of evermaking thing's thing be owr ever existential masters mastering our very beings in ..and why is he/she/it so done ..ask then the numbers bin

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
than.. again .. if you would ask the light(with all of its ranges shadows darks and anti- parts) itself wheres about the conscious of being of ours abides now ,, where have all the consciousness gone ..it wont tell you! Why?

nothings knows

the being

so the ribs are knowledgeable only for the as much as their part is made of and the function-for ..

and ..when you see this gramma(aah) of mine isnt the perfected even in the writtings then just forgive and try to forget about .. non-important as i am not working in or .on/of/off any of the angels work
sory again..in this timeloop the xyz one

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

What are you?
youtu.be...

U should look at the Sequence of Time, NOW, 2 C U'r trapped in the Now. Step outside of U'r Matrix!

Negative = Past
Positive = Future
Zero = Present

< -Infinite < -finite < 0 < +finite < +Infinite <

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

in this timeloop the xyz one

N this eYe'm-loop, eYe's the xyc one.

Nice 2 meet U, Brother Z.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

ps. we should of have each our own sub- for that matter and not some evergrowing Sphynx;s swingin;s rings in/of evermaking thing's thing be owr ever existential masters mastering our very beings in ..and why is he/she/it so done ..ask then the numbers bin

Last eYe'm eYe checked, there was n0thing in the numbers bin, it was full!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join