It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratch-n-Sniff Raspberry Scented jeans are now on the market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I post it in Rant because there is no " Stupid People " forum

Why smell like denim when you can smell like raspberries?

If the idea intrigues you, why not try on a pair of Scratch-n-Sniff Raspberry Scented jeans, which were released worldwide by Montreal-based Naked & Famous Denim on Tuesday.

These jeans actually smell like raspberry candy when scratched," the company claims on its site.

The jeans are coated in tiny capsules - "mini microcapsules" - that contain a raspberry-scented, perfume-like substance. When scratched, the capsules release the scent.

the reaction to the scratch-n-sniff jeans "so far has been good," said Bahzad Trinos, who runs the company with founder Brandon Svarc.

FULL ARTICLE

Available now at fine luxury retailers worldwide for $150 suggested retail.

NOW

150$ for this UGLY pairs of jeans ? Rasberry scented ? WHY ???

And they said the reaction to the scratch-n-sniff jeans "so far has been good !!

What a STUPID way to waste your money ! world economy is collapsing but who care ? i have my 150$ rasberry scented jeans , im sooo cool, get lost looser !

and they ASK

Would you wear a pair of scratch-n-sniff jeans? If not in raspberry, what scent would you want to wear?

NO i don't and i have an obvious fragrance in mind for you...it came from the same place you can shove up your jeans !

edit on 3/2/2012 by B3lz3buth because: Censored

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Or you could go out and get a 30 dollar pair of Levis, spray them with raspberry-scented stuff that I can get for a few dollars, and have the exact same thing.

This is as silly as those "pre-faded" or "pre-holed" jeans that were going like hotcakes for 100 bucks or more.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
actually, the idea is interesting..
is it a "lifelong" smell, or gone after a few washings?

I would get something along those lines..but not rasberry smelling. rather, my favorite cologne (save on cologne, never have to worry about toting a bottle around, etc)

The idea itself (smelly clothes) does have an interesting angle...a woman smelling of butterscotch for instance, or whatever...men smelling like...again, whatever cologne...

actually women...want to attract a guy? get the bacon smelling top

Anyhow, ya...all depends on the lifespan of the smell to decide if such a concept is worth it...otherwise, just spray stuff on your regular clothes as mentioned.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You have to be stupid to pay that much. What kinda man wants to smell like berries anyway lol...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
You have to be stupid to pay that much. What kinda man wants to smell like berries anyway lol...

The kind that gets all the girls to sniff his jeans I suppose....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The kind that gets all the girls to sniff his jeans I suppose...

A girl sniffing my crotch like a dog...no thank you

join