It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is devloping missiles that can reach the United States?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Explanation: S&F!

If they can reach the USA then they can reach the International Space Station [ISS] in low earth orbit as it passes over or near Iran mutiple times [about once every 90mins] per day.

Personal Disclosure: Israel also has rockets that can reach the USA
... oh wait hang on ... never mind ... Israel would NEVER attack the USA would they now?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Everybody is worried about missiles and rockets.

I'm worried about weapons components being smuggled across the porous US borders and assembled here prior to detonation.

You can track a missile and see where it came from at least. Possibly even shoot it down.

A explosive in the back of a rental truck is another matter.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
So says an Israeli report. Israel is getting very lax in it's use of media reports to stir up the drum beats of war with Iran, and it's pretty clear they're trying to suck the United States into backing them. It's starting to sound like the WMDs in Iraq and the mobile biological weapons labs, all over again.

I'm sorry, but based on how we got into the war in Iraq with blatantly fabricated or at best misused "intelligence', I don't know what to believe anymore. Even if The Iranians developed a missile capable of reaching the US, they're not gonna use it!

Israel said on Thursday Iran had been working on developing a missile capable of striking the United States at a military base rocked by a deadly explosion three months ago.

Source

edit on 3-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

What no-one mentions is that once the missile gets to the states, it gets stopped at the border (unless it's coming frm Mexico), TSA gives it a patdown, steals the warhead, and makes it wait in line for 4 hours before exploding harmlessly in a carpark somewhere.

We're safe.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Funny thing is on ats we get the death to Iran chant. Yet on the tv we can see the ME chanting for the death of the "Great Satan"! So basically "yawn" to all of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
More Israel this and more Israel that? Usual business around here these days? A camel gets the runs and it is the fault of the Mossad or a false flag? Maybe they are developing ICBM's and maybe not? It would not hurt in the slightest to keep an eye on them? I bet old Neville Chamberlain didn't think Hitler was going to invade Poland after he annexed Austria and marched into Czechoslovakia? People would have called concerns about that as being standard fear-mongering, and overblown rhetoric?

Maybe they are just baking brownies or something, and Israel is just pouring it on? Or just maybe, there is some truth to what is being said? I don't know? Lets not underestimate opponents. Iran is clearly an opponent to Israel, and their track record justifies that designation. I suppose it would not hurt for Western Intelligence to look into it a little further? Can't be to sure about anything these days?
edit on 3-2-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Israel says Iran..... I stopped right there.

come on, you did that because we have shredded the topic. There is no more we can say.

ho hum diddly do de do de do diddly ho hum cali ali ohdah what a beautiful day! LOL im cracking my self up here

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

come on, you did that because we have shredded the topic.

What are you talking about?

And who is this "We"?

The Iranian office of armchair Dis-info agents?

edit on 3-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Its a variant of their space launch vehicles, which they just used today to launch a new satellite.

Thank you North Korea and Pakistan...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I just found this, doesn't look good!

Iran warns world of coming great event
Says 'evil hegemony' soon will be defeated by power of Allah

“In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning. Khamenei, speaking to hundreds of youths from more than 70 countries attending a world conference on the Arab Spring just days ago, told a cheering crowd in Tehran that “Allah’s promises will be delivered and Islam will be victorious.”

Source

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by rebellender

come on, you did that because we have shredded the topic.

What are you talking about?

And who is this "We"?

The Iranian office of armchair Dis-info agents?

edit on 3-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

my bad RAVE ON!!

I said RAVE ON!!! say what hasnt already been said on Iran vs Israel
waiting!!
edit on 3-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I just found this, doesn't look good!

Iran warns world of coming great event
Says 'evil hegemony' soon will be defeated by power of Allah

“In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning. Khamenei, speaking to hundreds of youths from more than 70 countries attending a world conference on the Arab Spring just days ago, told a cheering crowd in Tehran that “Allah’s promises will be delivered and Islam will be victorious.”

Source

Surely not the peaceful nation of Iran? This doesn't sound like them.

Oh wait, yes it does.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I got news for you, Iran, Russia, China..any country with Nuclear weapons, can park a Sub, off the coast and launch, its been like that for 30 years...Iran will be able to soon, maybe they can now...who knows.
In Regan years, Russia had subs caught in the chesapeake bay area, and in the long island sound, by grenich Ct. plus in the gulf of mexico....so there is no real suprise now that Iran, has that ability too...we do the same to them too...its a chess game.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
'Tomorrow Never Dies' anyone? If you have not seen that movie then you must watch it. Personally I blame the media for the war mongering and allowing our politicians to say stupid things about other countries.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
So says an Israeli report. Israel is getting very lax in it's use of media reports to stir up the drum beats of war with Iran, and it's pretty clear they're trying to suck the United States into backing them. It's starting to sound like the WMDs in Iraq and the mobile biological weapons labs, all over again.

I'm sorry, but based on how we got into the war in Iraq with blatantly fabricated or at best misused "intelligence', I don't know what to believe anymore. Even if The Iranians developed a missile capable of reaching the US, they're not gonna use it!

Israel said on Thursday Iran had been working on developing a missile capable of striking the United States at a military base rocked by a deadly explosion three months ago.

Source

So why are you worried?
And Russia and China and possibly North Korea can do the same.
I am sure that France and the UK also have that capbility, especially from submarines.
tAnd he USA has long had missiles that can reach Iran and all the above countries.
Don't be paranoid!

edit on 4-2-2012 by Sailor Sam because: spelling and extra text

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join