It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is devloping missiles that can reach the United States?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So says an Israeli report. Israel is getting very lax in it's use of media reports to stir up the drum beats of war with Iran, and it's pretty clear they're trying to suck the United States into backing them. It's starting to sound like the WMDs in Iraq and the mobile biological weapons labs, all over again.

I'm sorry, but based on how we got into the war in Iraq with blatantly fabricated or at best misused "intelligence', I don't know what to believe anymore. Even if The Iranians developed a missile capable of reaching the US, they're not gonna use it!

Israel said on Thursday Iran had been working on developing a missile capable of striking the United States at a military base rocked by a deadly explosion three months ago.

Source

edit on 3-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Lets see, they put a satellite into orbit. I hope this clears things up for everyone.

2nd.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Warmongers and psychopaths never let the truth stand in the way of their agendas. Whatever they think will scare the proles into supporting a slaughter, theyll fabricate and try to push off as real.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

It wouldn't surprise me if they have an ICBM! My point is, many members in US political circles and especially in Israel, are using this supposed intel to start a war.

Fox News today has been all over these recent news reports about Iranian missile capable of hitting the US. Former ambassador John Bolton is frothing at the mouth to start a war with Iran.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No offense OP but...

Israel says Iran.....

I stopped right there.
All sides will spin things in their favor. In this case its Israel whose doing the spinning. IMO.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Of course they are! That's my point; they're trying to suck the US into a war with Iran.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Israel says alot of things , only people who take them seriously are tools.

They lie far more then they tell the truth . Can we come inspect your weapons israel ? No? not allowed ?

i would trust Iran over israel anyday of the week. israeli administration .

I'm actually surprised for the legal terrorist network known as israeli administration , to beat the warm drums ,

usually they shoot first and ask questions later

kinda like the Uss liberty

and the Levon affair to name a few ...

usually its false flag , go attack then questions and answers.

But i see they realize there old dirty tricks are not as effective anymore , so now they gotta play the stealth propaganda methods.

Glad to see some progress israel ! no you don't deserve uppercase right now....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
No offense OP but...

Israel says Iran.....

I stopped right there.
All sides will spin things in their favor. In this case its Israel whose doing the spinning. IMO.

If you would have read the whole body, you would see that the OP said that it was all hogwash. I think he was just pointing out the insanity of it all.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
@Israel:

Proof? Documentation? Missile schematics? Test launches? No?

Then STFU.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

reply to post by UnaChispa

As an accused ATS "Islamaphobe" I was giving my opinion on the veracity of the story as well.
Nothing more.

PEACE

edit on 3-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Since I have reached my "self imposed" limit of involvement in 2 Israel-Iran threads a day.

I will just thank the OP for the Thread, but my Dance card is full.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Originally posted by SLAYER69
No offense OP but...

Israel says Iran.....

I stopped right there.

If you would have read the whole body, you would see that the OP said that it was all hogwash. I think he was just pointing out the insanity of it all.

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do.

Here is CNN playing up the threat for the TV watching sheeple.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Cool!

The 20th thread on bombing Iran today!

The 413th overall.

Thread 500 on bombing Iran get's a free set of steak knives!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
annnnd America develops weapons that reach all over the world so your point would be what? if you are buying into this whole 'iran is a threat' theme you may want to look a little deeper. which country is almost constantly at war...iran or the u.s? which country not only developed weapons of mass destruction, but actually USED them? exactly, the U.S. Americans never think this way because we are constantly told we are somehow the good guys and everything we do is for good. wake up.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
@Israel:

Proof? Documentation? Missile schematics? Test launches? No?

Then STFU.

That sums up the way I see it. If they (Israel) want to make accusations, they need to come up with some solid evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's a strategy, Lure everybody into your country...when they get there your not around...they look like where they go and boom Iran nukes their own country with the enemy on it turf..Not a good day.

No I'm not a terrorist, I just like to run scenarios in my head...Ooops TMI

edit on 3-2-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Israel the #1 source of fear mongering. All I can do is laugh about this issue because this proves that Israel cannot handle Iran alone so they make up bunk stories that involve the United States...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Another BASH IRAN thread eh?

The u.s has missiles that can reach anywhere and they have shown that with the millions of murdered civilians across the world and so does Israel.

These 2 countries have proven that they will kill for anything they chose. They are the true terrorists.

Moronic, ignorant fools chiming death to Iran in 5,4,3,2,1.......

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Man, some of you people should read the entire frikkin thread before posting. My intent about starting this thread was not to bash Iran! It was to show the propoganda matrix unfolding trying to get us involved in another war!

Sheesh. I'm completely against The US and Israel going to war with Iran. It would be catastrophically stupid.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Drew,

This is unreal. I can't believe most of these people don't read the entire thread. Sad, sad day for ATS. People don't have the attention span to read things through.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join