It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU want's Google to halt its new privicy policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
European regulators have written to Google CEO Larry Page calling on the search giant to halt the introduction of its new 'one-size-fits-all' privacy policy while privacy authorities investigate,
Like it will make any differnce now that the ball is in motion but thay can try.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is interesting, although I doubt it will get anywhere. I mean, it's Google. The guys in charge will not allow this stand in their way of further monitoring the American people.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I stopped using google for the most part..just use it on occasion (I have it on my favorite bar for quick access searching). I normally use ixquick now (no tracking, full search, and a one button proxy click to view a webpage if I want right next to the search results..along with a lot more diverse result based on relevance verses pay)

I like google, well..ok, let me rephrase. I find what they are doing as highly interesting. I suspect they are actually building the first AI network..proper strong AI. Not sure how close they are, but their crossreferencing and creative thinking algorithms are pretty impressive the longer this goes.

I just personally don't appreciate myself being tagged along with it. I don't use facebook, I dont use google anymore. I do however use youtube...so, "they" know some stuff about it.

Oh well..the price we pay for advancing technology I guess..we can always just simply not use the computer..or never log in to anything

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ucabearbone
This is interesting, although I doubt it will get anywhere. I mean, it's Google. The guys in charge will not allow this stand in their way of further monitoring the American people.

American people?
This is EU...Europe...

Google a map.

top topics

join