It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for WW3 right before the year 2012 ends.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Tensions in Iran is rising everyday. There is going to be a war for sure. Its going out of control now. There will be a huge war, and after the war everything will calm down. There has to be war, for peace to arrive.

I was reading this article today news.yahoo.com...

"Threatening Iran and attacking Iran will harm America ... Sanctions will not have any impact on our determination to continue our nuclear course ... In response to threats of oil embargo and war, we have our own threats to impose at the right time," Khamenei told worshippers in a speech broadcast live on state television. "I have no fear of saying that we will back and help any nation or group that wants to confront and fight against the Zionist regime (Israel)."

If you look in EX-TEXT box it says

Khamenei told worshippers in a speech broadcast live on state television.
so I deff think , they are preparing for the war.

Also watch this video about this guru in India, who says world war 3 will occur around the end of the year 2012. He said god will arrive after the war, when peace comes. He said WW3 is a precursor before god takes birth.

Please watch the full video below, but if you dont have time skip it to 5:30.

edit on 3-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So the god is waiting for us to nuke each other before he comes?

Possibility of WW3 and the peace to be come after the war makes sense but god coming after WW3?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by morpheusxxz

the video says, we will be at the edge of the WAR, but it wont happen, did you see the video? I personally think, if you were god would you like to come on Earth were there is chaos going on , or would you like it to be peaceful? lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

the video says, we will be at the edge of the WAR, but it wont happen, did you see the video? I personally think, if you were god would you like to come on Earth were there is chaos going on , or would you like it to be peaceful? lol

There is no God. That is all.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

if there was no god , you wouldn't be here on the first place.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There will be a huge war, and after the war everything will calm down. There has to be war, for peace to arrive.

You are right there, there will certainly be peace after WW3 as there will be no-one left to kill

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I was interested right up until the fictional character was mentioned.
In saying that the first part of your message i fully believe. War with Iran is merely the pretense of drawing russia into things. I firmly believe its coming at the tail end of 2012, the elite know all to well the fear amongst some regards doomsday, so they will play on that and have everyone in deep fear leading up to December, fear fear and more fear, growing weekly

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
*YAWN*.

I wish I had a dollar for each time someone predicted WW3 in the last few decades.

I also wish I had even just ONE PENNY for every time some nutter predicted that some bearded guy in a white robe on a white horse was gonna come back to save a bunch of hateful hypocrites also.

I'd be SUPER WEALTHY!!!!!!!

edit on 3-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I sense another cold war, very much like Vietnam/Afghanistan occurred. Israel - Iran will be the main contenders with support from East and west for each side.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Do you guys ever make sense? So, this god creates a whole universe but he doesn't want to come to Earth while we're blowing each other up with (relatively) piddly little bombs? Why not just make them all disappear? After all, he's MAGIC.

Come on now, think about what you're saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I wish I had a dollar for each time someone predicted WW3 in the last few decades.

Russia has stated an attack on Iran is an attack on Russia thus starting a WW3.

top topics

join