It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israel President Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Mods, if you think this is in the wrong place, please move it to the right forum. Thanks!

I found this video on YouTube and it tells a good story about how Obama is toward Israel. I'm not trying to be a fear monger, I just found this and decided to share it.

Please share you thoughts.

edit on 2-2-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Can't wait until Ron Paul gets in office so he can really cut them off.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

some may call me anti-semetic I really don't care. I have been called worst. but that is why the jewish controlled/owned media cuts him off any chance they get and will never allow him into office. look I don't trust ron paul he is a politician = LIAR, but he is the best of the worst...............................................................but lets be real here Emperor Obama will get his 2nd term. you must know this

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I really would like to discuss this all in a civil manner with you lot. But after further deliberation and biting my tongue too many times, I have decided it's best if I just refrain from this preposterous post and video.

And 5 stars for bringing Ron Paul into the picture, this thread is going places my friend. Like too the forgotten bin.

Grow Up!

Please watch the video and listen too the song and think about what you have just done.

Sometimes it is unbelievable to watch individuals get played from all sides and fall hook line and sinker for the first propaganda piece they come across. I dislike Obama but come on man, seriously and in the Middle East section.

Aesop

edit on 2-2-2012 by Aesop because: fixed video

edit on 2-2-2012 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I have made a case why Obama has been one of Israel greatest allies. He has definetely been more hospitable to Israel than George Bush Snr or Jimmy Carter. His administration may even be recognized as more supportive of Israel than Richar Nixon's. I am not going to bother going into the details why. I have mentioned it on many threads and have disproved this myth. I am tired and no longer want to bother responding to these stupid ideas which are not even founded in fact.

One only has to look to the sensationalism and blatant propoganda as well as the twisting of basic facts in the video to discredit it. Firstly, it uses image upon image of radical islamists and Jihadists only to install a sense of fear. It does not provide context to most the videos or care to explain the root causes. It dosen't recognize that many countries in the Middle East have open relations with Israel (i.e Morroco) or have gone to considerable extremes in supressing anti-Israeli organisations (i.e. Jordan). The sea of hostility is the first clear propaganda in this video.

The second, upon after which I turned it off, is when the video stated that Obama refuses to allow Israel the ability to negotiate safe and defensible borders, but rather demands Israel return to the borders which existed before the second Arab "aggression". Firstly Obama says that the borders should be BASED on the pre-June 1967 borders with mutual landswaps. As far as I am concerned, he tugs the line of George W. Bush, Clinton, Bush Snr and other presidents with this statement.

Nothing Obama has said is actually new. Nothing he has done is actually new. This video is simply sensationalism and propaganda and those who are fooled by it should question their own through process more often.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

Eh.. I think ole Ben is a war monger. Obama hasn't been that hard on them. Sharon was wanting peace and said this stuff has got to end.. in his last speech before becoming a vegetable.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I specially liked the bit where it showed the Mossad using Australian Passports to kill Mahmoud Abdel Rauf al-Mabhouh in Dubai 2010.

Oh it conveniently left that bit out, it also left out the bit about Israel using phosphorous on civilians in Gaza, the murder of Food Aid Relief Workers on several ships and the list just goes on and on and on.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
In response to everyone that has replied thus far. Your feedback is why I posted the video. I wanted your feedback and as though some seems attacking I was not posting it as propaganda against Obama, more though around something I found and I knew if I posted it further information would come out.

Being able to gain additional information on various topics is why I'm a member of ATS. I don't look at things one sided and that's where everyone's input is accepted with me. It gives me a more broad of a perspective and that helps me get my mind around current events.

Thanks
edit on 3-2-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
if Obama is anti-Israel, he's got my vote. Ditto on the RP too!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Zionists run America and support American presidents with their money.

How can he turn to them ?

Those who turned to those people were killed.

Study some US history.

new topics

top topics

join