It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Post, Masons Control the Military?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I had this window open, with the intention of reading it. Anyone know where it went? I am a Master Mason, and I was curious to see what the OP had to say with the videos they posted.

I'm a little irritated, with the new quick removal of topics with the MIB oops posted after with no real explanation.

Can one of the Mods please let me know if the post was moved to another forum?

My thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Lots of info on this nowadays. The "club" has been around in the Army for decades. It's not "required" though. Never has been. Not here in the US, not at EU installments, nowhere.

It's taking guidelines to be followed and turning it into some massive conspiracy. (sites like these)

edit on 2-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

If its any consolation, the first video was an ex-soldier mumbling on for 15 minutes. (He looked under the influence of something to me. Not to discredit the content at all but please make videos while in command of all your faculties)

The other 2 videos postulated (probably among other things) that the Knights Templar transformed into what we know today as Freemasonry. Nothing particularly revealing from what I could see. Interesting, but not exactly a new idea.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank you, for your response.

Thanks to all repsonders.

top topics

join