It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul vs. the Media Industrial Complex (Ron Paul 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I'm an active duty aircraft maintainer stationed overseas. I've already donated to Ron Paul's campaign, but wish I could do more. The intention of this video is to pique the curiosity of the viewer. The desired effect is further investigation into Ron Paul and what he stands for. If I can interest people enough to research his philosophy, I believe they'll fully support his vision.

www.youtube.com...

This is a great video that I would love to see members view, what a surprise coming from someone who has little time, but took the extra step and time to create this amazing creative piece of truth. I can not seem to embed this video?
edit on 2-2-2012 by antar because: Unable to embed video, help please?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Ahh, thank you, that was fast! I wonder what I was doing wrong other than being excitable? LOL

Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Dear antar,

Good catch and good video. S&F

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

If you quote my post with the video in it you will see how. You only need the code at the end after removing all the feature_embedded_player_& type junk.

edit on 2/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
it really makes me sad when i look around and see how curruped everything is, but it makes me even sadder when someone knows and wont do anything about it, Ron Paul for LIFE

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It's a shame and a crime that the media ignores Ron Paul's message of peace and drastically cutting government spending and eliminating the FED to get this country back on a real economic recovery. The media is a force that can easily manipulate and brain wash the public's perception on anything.

The media and political manipulation of Ron Paul's stance on the issues affecting this country as being dangerous is pure public brainwashing. Since when does supporting individual rights, stopping foreign occupations, wars and bringing all our troops home to defend our country at our borders dangerous?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I wish that I had a crystal ball, you know if somehow Ron Paul does make it to the debate with Obama, will everyone then turn on him too? I mean to say that it is one thing to root for the underdog when we all see the intense injustice that is being served by the media industrial complex, but, just what if he does make it?

I realize that he does not have all the answers, but I sense that he is willing to dive straight into the very subjects that the American people truly feel are the most important issues once you take away the media smoke and glitter. Those issues touch to the very heart of why we are here in the first place and that no one really feels comfortable in watching become ripped from the bosom of the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"IF" Ron Paul became the GOP candidate, would the media then use the same ignore button forcing Obama back into another deadly and Undermining term?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I actually heard a woman on my local radio morning talk show say "I saw it on TV so it had to have been sourced credibly" Or something to that affect, but you get the picture. It is really getting scary to watch as people clearly make a statement about themselves like that proudly and in a public forum. I wonder how many politicians are in the same boat as that woman on the radio?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just wanted to share this new one with you guys, it does make sense in context to this thread huh?

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Even though I am not a Ron Paul supporter I think it is deplorable how the media has blacked out just about everything about him. I do like him as a man I think he's a good person I just disagree with them on many of his policies and feel that he would not be able to work with Washington in achieving change. That being said I like to think of myself as fair and I am currently debating some of my friends about how the media has unfairly treated him, in other words I am trying to bring to light what is going on, on his behalf.

I believe everybody should be able to choose knowing all the facts. I have seen many good videos on here showing how the media is biased and how they have cut Ron Paul out as much as possible. I am asking any Ron Paul supporter to please post one of those great videos showing this so that I may e-mail it to my friends I know there are several on here but I am having trouble finding ones that should prove the point. I do believe that the current system is afraid of him and that is why they are shutting him out. At one point I was seriously considering becoming a supporter myself so I sympathize with many of you. I hope this request is not met with bashing or flame because I do not feel this request warrants such. There are so many good videos I've seen but because I am not an avid supporter I feel asking for help from those who are would get the best results.

If a few of you could help me by posting some videos with the URLs I will send them off and show them to my friends which may or may not give you a few more supporters. At the very least it will show some people out there just how corrupt and unbalanced our media system is. Please do not try to change my mind because I have my reasons and I ask you to respect them but as I said I believe everyone should know the truth when making their decision and I would be happy to pass it along.

Thank you
edit on 11-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
By the way please post videos there straightforward and not over-the-top the theatrical like the one that is already on here I couldn't get myself to watch the whole thing. I saw a video posted somewhere on ATS that showed where they had completely left Ron Paul out of the polls and even on total vote count like he didn't exist that was an excellent video showing exactly what I'm trying to prove however I do not know what thread that was on.

I thank all of you in advance and assure you I am doing this and earnest but I want to reiterate that I am not looking for the argument here. There have been several of my friends that I've been talking to that simply do not believe that the media would be so blatant in their blacklisting of a presidential candidate. I really do believe Ron Paul would've had a chance had it not been for the media and their bias. There has not been fair coverage for this man and it makes me sick to see it happen.

I believe the name of the best video I have seen was called honest mistake although I am not sure that was the name of if somebody could please help me out I would appreciate.

new topics

top topics

join