It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA say body is a drug and has the right to regulate it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The FDA is not there to protect you..they protect 'big pharma' There is a revolving door between the executive round table and FDA headquarters.

There is certainly no doubt on that. Unfortunately, the idea they'll be disbanded is absurd since this Government never gets rid of anything, and most of them think this one is a real good idea.
Personally? I think the FDA does more to keep good drugs and treatments OUT than they do to allow safe ones onto the market.

I was noting that moving to regulate stem cells wasn't a step in a new direction, since they already are the authority on Plasma donation, which occurs in the poor neighborhoods in almost every fair sized city in the nation.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

yeah?
edit on 2-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Has anyone considered having their own DNA patented?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have looked over the various responses in this thread, and it all concurs with my thoughts.

The FDA wants a HUUUGEEE slice of the pie, and if some factor is going to make the pie itself smaller, then the FDA wants to seize control of it, in order to protect its own assets, now and in the future.

If only our nation actually WANTED to cure everything...stem cells would be free game...but no: because the government's blood is green Benjamins, and it gets loads of that from pharmacies and labs, it HAS to keep the diseases and illnesses flowing.

When will our government work for our benefit instead of its own?
edit on CThursdayam434354f54America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Has anyone considered having their own DNA patented?

I've considered putting mine in the public domain. I will be Free, rather than a slave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join