It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran scientist murders expose CIA & Mossad paranoia' | RT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The first you should know is that is an RT interview, and I know many of you don't enjoy RT for various reasons, same could said for Fox or CNN. So lets just get your bias out of the way. I don't enjoy MSM as much as they next guy but even they can produce some good stuff now and then.

RT interviews Iran's Interior Minister and covers a lot of interesting points,

1. Such as the CIA/Mossad/EU being involved with the scientist killing and the lack of investigations from western nations/UN

2. Drug production increasing in Afghanistan after the US involvement (remember Geraldo Rivera's Fox report), drug mafia, and drug revenues

3. Iran's own war on drugs (because of Afghanistan) and how they receive no help from the world to combat it.

And more, have a look

edit on 1-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow will you look at all that opium. This is nothing new, if people just began to realize this they obviously haven't been paying much attention to all these new high dose pain killers that have been coming out while we have been over there in Afghanistan. Good post

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

That's funny, I think about that sometimes, where does all the opiates for our "hill billy heroin" come from, Afghanistan? That is where most of the worlds supply comes from, so where do the drug companies get their ingredients from?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Opium

Obviously any country you see on that map marked in red...Mexico is included in red, which probably tells me that is where they ship it to first before it hits U.S soil??? Drug Wars

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Star and flag, I hope some of the anti iraners will offer some explanation that the scientists killed themselves or iran did it because they looked at a playboy during work when they should have been building a death bomb. Ah i love it.

new topics

top topics

join