It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has the 'Occupy Movement' accomplished?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Sachyriel

I've got to disagree there. That's like saying a man can be provoked into hitting his wife/girlfriend, the truth of the matter of course is that he was always going to hit her.

Well I don't think that analogy holds up in a police-protestor scenario, but I sort of get what you mean.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
it also accomplished a well known theory...

that people are generally not intelligent in a leaderless group....

So I think the scientific community can take a lot from these hooligans..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They've raised awareness, and that is a very important thing. Even if you disagree with them, you have to give these youths credit for actually caring about the future of their country instead of wasting their time falling into the illusionary rat-race.

Some cities' Occupy movements are more volatile than others, but that is what may happen in a leaderless organization.

I believe the cause could have done so much more if they had one or several leaders with explicitly stated goals, but we shall see what the spring holds.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The answer is obviously NOTHING AT ALL. CRIME NEVER ACHIEVES ANYTHING and it is high time the Police hunt down this criminal scum, drag them in by the scruff of their necks and give them a damn good pasting at the back of a Police cell. Hopefully a load of them won't get up again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join