It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are masons evil?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thank you LTD,

I won't need to let you know. You will know yourself. Again, other companies/organisation are/will be used also. Lets get that clear.

we shall just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
Besides, I hope I don't have to pont out that the consequences of such an idea being passed into law are legion when it comes to privacy and Constitutional rights. I doubt Americans would stand for it.
[edit on 30-9-2004 by LTD602]

Hopefully

Although if you receive another terror attack on a massive scale I think the public will just about vote anything which makes them feel safer. Plus laws can be rushed through during emergencys just like here in the U.K.

The implimentation will very much be on the saftey theme I think. They will market it so people 'feel safer' with a chip. Fear is the strongest weapon. People will do almost anything if they are scared enough. Also if you don't get a chip it would be like you have something to hide. Thats how they will play it I think.

My opinion of course.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
[edit on 10/3/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would have to concur that the whole chipping thing is somewhat Orwellian. Chipping is available in the US for pets and the like, it seems like it may only be a matter of time before humans are encouraged to receive it for one reason or another. I guess I'm not going to worry about the CHiP program, since they aren't actually using chips. It is sort of an odd coincidence, though. Well, I won't worry about them until they change their motto to "WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Esther,

exactly

I agree with you also, I can easily see technology bringing up our children which in turn will make the parents less responsible.

Also, with us adults being next in line maybe we won't be responsible for our own actions! Hey no worries at all, the 'overseer' will guide us and tell us what we are doing wrong.

Maybe thats a little way off but its on the path which we are beginning to do down.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Quote: "Would you like to expand on what your problem is with corporations? As a corporation owner and board member, I am fascinated by folks that hate a business entity... "

Brother Dunn -> What do you think of Laws like the
"Digital Millennium Copyright Act" & the "Patriot Act" ?

The Point is that it in-fact does feel more & more Orwellian all the time. It is Obvious that these Huge Corporations Funnel Money to Politicians & this Influences them to pass Laws in the Corporate Entities Favor instead of the Citizens & Consumers Favor.

Are we not the Tax Payers? Shouldn't the Politicians be working for us? Instead you have these total Jokers like Senator Orin Hatch saying things like "I will Blow up your Computer" - is this Liberty? Is this Freedom? The Big Media Corps & Drug Corps & Tobacco Corps & Defense Corps &
Oil Corps - are the guys really running this Government.

What ever happened to Democracy - it sounds like we actually have
Legalized Bribery instead!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They are soooooooooo evil!!!

They can get rapists off the hook. They are policemen and lawyers , doctors teachers, taxi drivers and bin men but one will always do the other a favour.

A taxi driver rapes a young woman ... but the judge got a free ride from the taxi driver back from the airport. The judge returns a favour!!

lots of people will have experiences like this to share ,,,, but many will be afraid!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Come out from under the table and take your meds, sockmonster . . . .

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

ok ... why don't you believe me?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LOL, you've gotta be kidding.

Alright, carry on if you like, but I doubt you'll be taken seriously around here.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sockmonster
They are soooooooooo evil!!!

They can get rapists off the hook. They are policemen and lawyers , doctors teachers, taxi drivers and bin men but one will always do the other a favour.

A taxi driver rapes a young woman ... but the judge got a free ride from the taxi driver back from the airport. The judge returns a favour!!

lots of people will have experiences like this to share ... but many will be afraid!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this is what we needed around here... a little comic relief. thanks!

Hey! Gadfly! You have a little competition here in the comic relief...

bod

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Depends on how many dinners they have had.

Oops - my mistkate, thought you said oval....

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bod
Depends on how many dinners they have had.

Oops - my mistkate, thought you said oval....

Hehe . . . . that NEEDED to be said. Finally a bit of humour around here!

That reminds me . . . I wonder what Masons have for dinner at the Lodge. I never bothered to ask during my initiation interviews. Well, I didn't really think it was proper to ask, anyway. I assume there are big annual feasts, though.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
well, I just got back from a Meeting.

We had Pate' + Roast Beef Pots, Veg, Yorkshire + Apple Pie , cream + coffee.

I cancelled the Cheese and biscuits , a bit over the top.

Its a hell of a job , but someone has to do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

bod

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Nothing beats a nice crisp white wine on a summers evening...

Some parts of the masonic world have a sit down meal like bill describes, others have a snack and a sandwich and a beer, it all varies depending on where you are.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
bod;

Your Latinization of London is a nice touch . . .

I'm glad that you've given a nod to your former Roman masters, hehe

bod

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
And why not.
Apart from the sewerage works, wine, olive oil, road system, and comfy sandals, what have the romans ever done for us?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't think Masons are evil it says on the application for membership that a Mason can't even own a liqour store. Nor can one be in his wifes name. Thats pretty strict if you ask me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join