It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many lines on tetris can you get?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Being relatively new to the game of tetris my highest score, line wise, has been merely 95. As one would easily note, it all depends upon what version of tetris you are playing. Because of that variable, please play the one linked below and paste your highest lines score. It would be most welcomed if a screenshot could be uploaded as well but, seeing that I did not even upload one, it is not required.

www.freetetris.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am a Tetris master.

I'm serious, I don't have screenshots nor do I have the time for a much needed game of Tetris, but I destroy that game at lightning speed.

If you want good times, check out The New Tetris on N64. Lots of multiplayer, screw your neighbor action. Good times. I'm sure there is an emulated version out there somewhere...

You can do better than 95, 10x better at least. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The most lines I ever did in Tetris on NES is 265 lines, which means it's level 26.

Didn't do constant Tetris's (4 lines) so I had 500 000~ in score.
edit on 31-1-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When the Nintendo GameBoy first came out with Tetris, I played that thing non-stop. After a while, I started seeing things built out of Tetris blocks. I'd look at a car, and it seemed like it was comprised of 20 Tetris blocks assembled together. I couldn't stop it. It was just the way it was for about half a year until I stopped playing that game. Very strange times.

I think my best was 168 lines on a Gameboy.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Whoever that is can definitely play tetris.

edit on 1/31/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Ah I didn't know that version stopped at level 20, looks a lot easier then 26 lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Tetris = Absurdism.

You cannot win. The Tetris player is Sisyphus.

Edit-(original Tetris I mean,no final level)
edit on 6-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Usually, I try to ONLY complete a line when it gives me a Tetris (I use the long 4 block line to complete all four rows). Doing it that way, the highest I ever did was level 29. If I just completed each line as I went, I'd imagine I could go on for hours...but not challenging.

Of course, may be a different version/s.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When you see the stress in work, life, friv could well be a good site to try.
Thanks you for sharing
edit on 29-2-2016 by strikeforceheroes3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join