It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HUM - now recorded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
During the video it says "train sound, very faint".

I used to live about 3-4 miles from a track that carried a cargo train every week or so. The area was foothills and the tracks followed a course that took it on level ground, through the foothills.

The sound of the locomotives at a distance was VERY VERY much like this and the oscillations of the engines was enhanced by the baffling of the noises through the hills.

If you can detect other sounds that identify a train in the distance, I would be almost sure that your sound is that train.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi, the "train noise" is what has been heard on other videos. I call it a train noise because it sounds like it.
It can't be a train. There is no traintrack anywhere near, the sound is much to loud to be a train and it comes from all directions at once. Alos, since i have lived here for five years I would have heard it before.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just caught another recording!
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

Have you guys heard helicopters flying overhead? That's what it sounds like. Would also explain why it lasts 2-3 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
reply to post by Sorgmodig

Have you guys heard helicopters flying overhead? That's what it sounds like. Would also explain why it lasts 2-3 minutes.
I have seen one helicopter. It flied really low. I almost mistok it for a ufo. It didn't sound the same, but far away helicopter is not impossible. It could be that. But why would they fly over here at night? And repeatidly!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join