It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HUM - now recorded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Please watch the full video, the enhanced audio is at the end of the video.
I caught this sound yesterday at night!
The hum was very low frequency, you could feel it in your stomach! I hope I had a better audio recorder.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Debunk this, trolls!

Go ahead, I dare you, ye of little faith...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

Ok, at the very end when it said to turn the volume up, I turned the volume as high as it would go on my iPad, and then yes, I was able to hear the oscillating "hum." How interesting! I take it you don't live near any construction or anything else you could identify as causing the sound?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I agree. I've had my own prophetic theory on these 'sounds' since I first started following the threads.

And no--not the trumpets. I'll u2u ya if interested.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

Ok, at the very end when it said to turn the volume up, I turned the volume as high as it would go on my iPad, and then yes, I was able to hear the oscillating "hum." How interesting! I take it you don't live near any construction or anything else you could identify as causing the sound?
It's hard in the video to hear how loud it is. It's not construction, I think. I don't think so because it was recorded very late at night, also it has been going on since before 20 aug 2011, aslo I live sort of in the forest. People have asked me wheter it be vibration from traffic or trains far away. The truth is I don't know. I know nothing of what is causing this sound. The videos i have uploaded are filled with comments by people in scandinavia and other places who hear the same thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the greybeards are calling you to mount hrrhfofhgafRasder

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Its HAARP, theyre testing it out and seeing if the sounds they are projecting are being picked up by the people on the ground. All in preparation for Bluebeam...

Well, thats my theory lol

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are you sure you have eliminated all sources? It may sound mundane but something as simple as an extractor fan is capable of producing ultrasound.

Is there anything, if not in your house, nearby which could have had something like this installed in the last couple of years?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Are you sure you have eliminated all sources? It may sound mundane but something as simple as an extractor fan is capable of producing ultrasound.

Is there anything, if not in your house, nearby which could have had something like this installed in the last couple of years?
Well, I understand your question, but it's not plausible. This sound has been heard outside as well as from the inside. I can lie in bead and all of a sudden I hear the hum fom outside. The video in op was recorded from inside the house with the window open (yes, despite it beeing below zero outside).
I have heard these sounds also while walking in the forest.

Also, the hum aside- the loud whoosh sounds are interesting. These sounds appear to come from the sky and not the ground. These whoos sounds used to be most common but lately the hum has been heard more and more
edit on 30-1-2012 by Sorgmodig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
have you climbed the steps to mt hrrofgarerg, to see if nyour dragonbred, you seem to understand the language

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
have you climbed the steps to mt hrrofgarerg, to see if nyour dragonbred, you seem to understand the language
Stop posting # in this thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615
reply to post by Starchild23

I agree. I've had my own prophetic theory on these 'sounds' since I first started following the threads.

And no--not the trumpets. I'll u2u ya if interested.

Sure, hit me with a u2u, I'm interested.

Interesting video OP, thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
the greybeards are calling you to mount hrrhfofhgafRasder

Definitely Dragonborn, sounds kind of like the Dragonrend shout.

Skyrim is consuming many hours of my life, thank God for the cheats.

I hear this sound where I live in NH during the early morning hours. I have almost no wireless devices, surrounded by woods, but there are a couple towers about 5 miles away. The sound does disturb my "vibration" when it's quiet at night.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

How often are you hearing it? Are there certain times you hear it most? What is the normal duration?

Does the humming coincide with the appearance of auroras?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sounds similar to a helicopter.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

How often are you hearing it? Are there certain times you hear it most? What is the normal duration?

Does the humming coincide with the appearance of auroras?
There isn't a pattern from what I can tell. A few months ago I thought it was over, but then it started all over again. I've been thinking about keeping a log and check to see if it fits any train schedual anywhere in the kingdom.
The duration varies. It seems to come in short bursts. I'll hear the hum for perhaps a minute, maybe as much as two minutes, then stay quiet for a few minutes, then it comes again. I heard it two more times yesterday. When I looked at the length of the original footage i had captured I was surprised- I thought i had recorded for atleast four minutes but it was only 01:56.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

to my ear the hum sounds mechanical in nature. Like something is rotating fast but is not balanced correctly which will give the oscillation. Whether it's mechanical or not something must be vibrating somewhere to produce it.

I wonder if there is anything going on underground that you don't know about?
edit on 30/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This has been going on long before HAARP and the source has never been found. They have a better recording of it down at the bottom right speaker.

www.qsl.net...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It is definately a strange sound. I know they're being heard around the world so far none where I'm at though.Could this be HAARP, giving a prelude to something i don't know but it doesn't sound normal does it? Hope you and yours can stay safe there in your pretty country.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I may have to have another listen, but in the video you stated that there was a train, very faint, in the background. Do you think it may be related to that in any way? I know there are train tracks here about a mile from me, and depending on what kind of train is going down the tracks, the noise can sound almost other worldly.

I am only asking because it was specified in the video that there was a train in the background.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join