It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Cell Towers. The GWEN System, and Frequencies On Humans.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Terminology and units
Electric Fields
Magnetic Fields
Measuring EMFs
Screening EMFs
Adding fields together
Radiofrequencies

Latest News
Shortcuts / FAQs
Differences between ELF and RF EMFs

This website deals with power-frequency EMFs. The scientific term for these EMFs is "Extremely Low Frequency" (ELF).

At much higher frequencies, EMFs are described as "radiofrequency" or RF. This website doesn't cover RF fields. But we provide a page of links to organisations that do cover RF EMFs. And here we summarise some of the key differences.

Power-frequency EMFs Radiofrequency EMFs
The frequency is 50 hertz (60 hertz in the USA) and harmonics The frequency is hundreds of kilohertz upwards, all the way up to tens of gigahertz - millions or tens of millions times higher than power frequencies
They are produced by mains electricity - power lines, substations, electricity in the home, appliances They are produced by many different technologies - broadcast TV and radio, cell phones and other radio communications, wi-fi, wi-max, Tetra, etc etc
There haven't been many major changes in the technologies producing them for many decades The technologies are changing all the time
The electric and magnetic fields are separate phenomena The electric and magnetic fields are coupled together as radiation
They can induce currents in the body but do not cause heating They can cause heating in the body
They tend to be relatively straightforward waveforms (a sine wave with only a few harmonics) The modulations used to transmit signals mean the waveforms are highly complex

Link

Just adding some more information for everyone's perusal and understanding, and to bump as well.
edit on 5-2-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hey guys, not sure if someone already mentioned something about this but, I just watched Jesse Ventura's show Conspiracy Theory, the episode called Brain Invaders. It talks a lot about GWEN towers, and even interviews some people who are being affected by them.
I just wanted to point out that in the most recent edition of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, which is probably the most popular video game at the moment, there is a map in the Zombies game mode, coincidentally it is based on locating a GWEN tower to fight the final boss. You get to this part of the map by following the 'voices' in your head, another reality of what these towers can do.
I just made this connection and thought i'd share it, its pretty interesting if you've researched GWEN towers or mind control, and happen to play call of duty. This is no surprise to me though, call of duty is filled with illuminati propaganda. In the first black ops game, on the map ascension, you literally fly on a pod through the air and have to get certain letters that are floating around, just so happens all the letters could be arranged to spell illuminati. Also a pyramid with an eye would appear from time to time on near by televisions across the map, weird stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If you have time to watch that it goes into great detail about the adverse health effects of all these EM fields polluting our atmosphere.

Another concern is that it could be the cause for the weakening of Earth's magnetic field and climate change.

When you think about how many cell towers there are, how many wireless devices, satellites, etc. our atmosphere is now polluted with all this EM activity going on, with HAARP playing its part too in the upper atmosphere there is practically no where to hide from it and it must be confusing the hell out of Earth's natural magnetic field.

It explains why the poles have been moving, why flocks of birds fall to the ground, why bee's leave their colonies, why cancer and mental health problems are on the rise....

It's not the aliens you need the tin foil hats for....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lol, you said "it's pretty weird they try to hide them"... let me let you in on a little secret... people don't like big ugly radio towers invading their beautiful skyline. My father happens to work for a city here in Los Angeles that has tons of these things, and I can assure you they are "hidden" to keep up aesthetics, so residents don't complain about the ugly towers everywhere. Part of the cities contract with the owners of the cell towers is that they are made to blend in with their surroundings to minimize impact on the look of the city. We have palm tree towers, and even one downtown built into a clock tower just to keep up the look of the downtown main street. Nothing nefarious going on with the camouflage of these things. What other capabilities they have I can't speak to, but there is a publicly known reason for "hiding" them in plain sight.
edit on 7/30/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join