It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again, Eric Holder Caught Lying Under Oath Regarding F&F!!! He knew about Agent Terry's Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Anyone watch any of the hearing today? Holder had to play the race card and cry he was getting no respect
Seriously? I think these hearings are being timed as to drop a big bomb on Obama during the election. If Holder go's down during the election, it will put doubts in a few minds about other things this administration has stated, like Solyndra .

I caught some highlights. Holder says... "I'm Attorney General!" as if to say how dare you question my judgement or my knowledge.

REminds me of this guy

The race card play is increasing exponentially on all fronts these days and will reach its flash point shortly before November. The talking heads are inventing their own race code rhetoric with which to paint any opponent of Holder, Obama etc etc. Al Sharpton and Jackson are getting back into the ring along with Rachel Maddow etc. It's quite disturbing actually. Obama and Holder have been granted too many free passes solely based on the color of their skin. Sadly, their actions and words are ignored.... Makes me wonder...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Vista), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told Holder in a Capitol Hill hearing that the Justice Department had provided only 6,400 pages of "heavily redacted" documents of about 93,000 that the committee sought.

Issa said he and his Republican colleagues believed that Justice Department officials were suppressing evidence that they approved the gun-walking tactics used in the operation, which ultimately allowed hundreds of weapons to flow from the U.S. to violent Mexican drug cartels.

Lawmakers investigating gun scheme may cite Holder for contempt

Where are ALL those who support this administration ?

They cant..........

They shouldn't.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Vista), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told Holder in a Capitol Hill hearing that the Justice Department had provided only 6,400 pages of "heavily redacted" documents of about 93,000 that the committee sought.

Issa said he and his Republican colleagues believed that Justice Department officials were suppressing evidence that they approved the gun-walking tactics used in the operation, which ultimately allowed hundreds of weapons to flow from the U.S. to violent Mexican drug cartels.

Lawmakers investigating gun scheme may cite Holder for contempt

Where are ALL those who support this administration ?

They cant..........

They shouldn't.

On Fox News Judge Napolitano said it has never happened before but if Holder doesn't

hand over the 74,000 documents then he could be sitting in a jail cell for contempt.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

On Fox News Judge Napolitano said it has never happened before but if Holder doesn't

hand over the 74,000 documents then he could be sitting in a jail cell for contempt.

I guarantee all those "documents" lead right up to the White House.

THATS why they are not released. Holder is going to take the fall,and rightfully so. Problem is,Obama should be in a jail cell,right next to him.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I guarantee all those "documents" lead right up to the White House.

THATS why they are not released. Holder is going to take the fall,and rightfully so. Problem is,Obama should be in a jail cell,right next to him.

Yes, the problem is that we all know the truth.

It's just a matter of exposing the evidence to prove it in a court of law.

Fast & Furious was not an accident. Attorney General Eric Holder has blood all over

his hands. The only victim is Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

Eric Holder tried to play the victim card yesterday. - This is a witch hunt? - Nice try.

The strategy was to smear the Arizona gun dealers and then attack the 2nd amendment.

It all went wrong. Brian Terry is dead and it happened on Holders watch.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Excellent.... Holder, nor any other government official is above the law.

His arrogance is not imagined, but witnessed and lies and deception should be rewarded with equal punishment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join