It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Aliens and how they relate to the Christian Religion...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
well i know this may be considered religious conspiracies or alien and ufos, but i want to talk about it in both areas, it has to do with the end of times and aliens roles in it.

Okay, well here i go...

Imagine if aliens were actually demons, they were the first false prophet as prophesised about in the bible... they set it up for the anti-christ. Now imagine that this one religion that they would try to get everyone to believe the religion of the zetans or whatever it is, where aliens created us, and that they will take us to their leader some guy with a funky name, this is the anti-christ. Now, these aliens are supposedly warring against the grays and the reptilians, what if this war was just a hoax to get you to believe that this was all true.... A war makes things even more believable... how many of you can honestly say you wouldn't be convinced. Now, what if they decided that they would explain the missing people in the rapture by claiming that these people were selected to go up and meet there "creator" first... then when they start killing off the christians they are killing them in their ships, claiming that they are meeting him too... Great way to conceal this whole act right? And also, Peter the Roman claims that these aliens are telling the truth, they created the earth... who would be decieved?

[edit on 15-9-2004 by Ryanp5555]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Creating an Entire Planet? Damn don't overate the poor little midgets. Their just aliens their no were near god.

Anything could be possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
im just offering a viewpoint which could spark a good conversation about aliens and religion...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i would love to get more feedback on this post... like your oppinoins on this theory, or what you believe, ANYTHING!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Arr, if the lad would look at the vintage of the portraits of the monolisa with a flying saucer in the background. There are other portraits with flying saucers as well dating back 1140 BC. Aye, makes one wonder of many things to come. Is the war of the worlds a reality?
Aye, must blow out the candle to rest before morn. God is the one who created life in many forms, he be the one with the last word. I believe in God and the angles.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This really could happen (if you belive in the 2nd comming of jesus), thats whats scary. The Aliens would never deceive me

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well for aliens with a bible story. read the story of Moses. I do not know it word for word but for the most part it says that Moses and the people he led were protected from the sun during the day 'by god' and then 'god' gave him light to see his way at night. He went up the mountain into a 'cloud' to meet 'god' then brought out the Ten Commandments. Parting the sea? created by a gravity force maybe? Hmm maybe it was an alien craft floating above giving the shade then lights came on to provide light, then he went up into the craft and ended up with the commandments.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Interesting topic. I was raised Christian and my parents were very heavily involved in the church. Needless to say, I am very familiar with Christian theory. I should also state that I no longer believe in the Judeo-Christian concept of God since it is easily disproved. I can't remember the last time I went to church.

But, many of the stories of the Bible make a lot of sense when you take into account modern technology and the fact that aliens had a hand in it.

Here are my high level thoughts...

1. Humanity was created as a hybrid between an alien life form and Neanderthal. This resulted in Cro-Magnon...which is essentially what we are today (plus a few thousand years of evolution)

2. Aliens have been our gods since before written history.

3. The Apocolypse may well be a war for humanity by ETs.

4. The Rapture may well be the removal of a certain number of humans from the planet to save the species from anhiliation.

I have no idea who the Anti-Christ might be, I welcome other thoughts on this to assist my own analysis.

Whatever the case, I don't believe humanity will be decieved just to be murdered in space.

Ryan - I must say I find your theory a little hard to follow for the following reasons:

1. Why take humans to space just to kill them? This makes no sense to me.

2. I don't think early people were smart enough to consider aliens false prophets. I think any alien most likely would have been considered a god.

Here is something to think about. Since the gods and angels are human in form [why is God a white haired old man who looks like us?], I postulate that what the ancients actually experienced were the tall blond haired humans quoted as being with the greys in recent accounts. This would make the aliens much more acceptable to ancient humans.

Your theory has sparked my imagination though. I will think about this more today and post another response tonight.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
i would love to get more feedback on this post... like your oppinoins on this theory, or what you believe, ANYTHING!

Ryan, check out the following thread I started a while back. It has to do with the similarities in the beleif in aliens and beleif in religion. Seems to go along with this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-9-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
First note - there are more than one kind of ET. Many encounters have revealed that they also believe in the divine being. I think some are from our creator and some are against him. I also think that this is where most other ancient 'gods' came from.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Actually, i think that earth is a very young world and was created by ''the source'' that you can call GOD. But the aliens are also created by ''the source'' but are much more spiritually grown than us. Earth was made for souls to incarnate to learn (like the boudhist religion says) and each incarnation is a new learning. But for earth, we learn a lot cuz it's a young world ans it's toff. Once we die, we humans go to the same place as Aliens do when they die and we can reincarnate in other worlds if we want. Earth is like Hell, if you failed youre mission here, you will have to come back

Aliens are fascinated by our way of living (like beast beaten each other for money) I think they want to help us to get closer to the source

Don't judge anyone's opinion, try to love everybody
Amelia xxxx

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
aliens are demons actually it should be the other way round

because in the bible it says we are the only life in the whole universe and demons use that to their advantage so they materialize them selfs in bodys that would be alien to us so we think that their is life outside our planet to draw us away from the bible and god

this is only 1 of their many shcemes of deception

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This may come as a shock to Christians, but more than half the world doesn't believe your book...

I guess though, going with the theory...to what end would the creation be? And then, why destroy it? And if their goal was to destroy us, then why not do it before we advanced so technologically? They've obviously been here for a long time, regardless of what their origin or goals are...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I agree with Spock that aliens did not create this world. They only harvest it for their own selfish purposes.

I disagree with Amelia. The Zetans are not more spiritually advanced than us, they are only more technolocally advanced. Spiritual development and technological development do not go hand-in-hand. Their actions, not their words, show us their character -- or rather, their lack of it. These are not beings that follow the precepts of The Golden Rule. Unless your talking about the twisted interpretation of "those with the most gold...rule."

Gazrok also made a good point in that many people do not believe in Jesus or the Bible.

The aliens are self-serving and thereby spiritually primitive. Compassion, not technology, dictates evolution.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This may come as a shock to Christians, but more than half the world doesn't believe your book...

I guess though, going with the theory...to what end would the creation be? And then, why destroy it? And if their goal was to destroy us, then why not do it before we advanced so technologically? They've obviously been here for a long time, regardless of what their origin or goals are...

This may come as a shock to Christians, but more than half of Christians don't believe their own book.

*Note: Im not bashing the Book, lot's of wisdon in there if interpreted correctly. Not referring to Genesis of course...or maybe there is good advice there. Piss God off and he will smite you

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlil

Here are my high level thoughts...

1. Humanity was created as a hybrid between an alien life form and Neanderthal. This resulted in Cro-Magnon...which is essentially what we are today (plus a few thousand years of evolution)

Thank you! ... You are the first person who I have found who actually 'GETS' it! ....
Hence the term 'giants' ....
The relationship between neanderthal and Cro-Magnon was exactly the same as the relationship depicted in the bible between 'man' and 'giant' ...

What this also tells us is that evolution and creation are BOTH valid theories, that is to say that the Father(universe) set into motion evolution on Earth only to have it underminded by Elohim(god) who created modern man by adding their own DNA to the DNA of neanderthal man.

The creation of Cro-Magnon is the great 'transgression' of Lucifer, who was(atleast at one time) a prominent figure among the Elohim ....

2. Aliens have been our gods since before written history.

Heh.. True and false... They are indeed the god of Abraham and of Moses and of Christianity and judaism, but they are not my god, nor were they the 'father' Jesus spoke of ... Jesus even went to great measure to rebuke the notion that they were...

3. The Apocolypse may well be a war for humanity by ETs.

Religion is an ET instilled virus meant to bring about armeggedon..

4. The Rapture may well be the removal of a certain number of humans from the planet to save the species from anhiliation.

'Rapture' is a fictional word never mentioned in the bible at all ...

I have no idea who the Anti-Christ might be, I welcome other thoughts on this to assist my own analysis.

Anti-Christ means "in place of christ' which is a frame of mind(conscience).
governments are one such institution created to replace a christ conscience(in the mans mind). One example of how it is done can be clearly seen in the modern day 'patriots' of the U.S.
These people often ignore what is right or just in an effort to further a self-righteous agenda ...

Originally posted by EnlilWhatever the case, I don't believe humanity will be decieved just to be murdered in space.

Nor do I , However ,, Many people may indeed, one day, find their intellect incarcerated in a black hole ... Which,imo do not swallow Suns but rather creates Suns which the Universe uses to support life in a numerous number of galaxies and solar systems ,,,

Suns have a definite lifespan and when one perishes then all lifeform present in that system would perish as well ... This makes it of vital importance for the Universe to immediately replace that Sun with a new one.... This could, again, imo, shed light on the term "earth age' .,

The first Earth age being associate with a Sun that is now deceased....

Would not mind talking more in depth with you on this and other subjects if you care to bruh ...

~peace

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Who has the seen me has seen the father.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid

because in the bible it says we are the only life in the whole universe and demons use that to their advantage so they materialize them selfs in bodys that would be alien to us so we think that their is life outside our planet to draw us away from the bible and god

Um, where in the Bible would that be?

Misfit

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by elliott reid

Um, where in the Bible would that be?

Misfit

Hehe. He didn't specify what bible he was referring to.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Alot of Christians are not open minded. It is to my knowledge that many references in the Bible actually prove Ufo encounters(which could also be known to be Angels which is what I believe them to be).

Bandit:[plagiarized text deleted]

Phenomena?

Kano:[more plagiarized text deleted, replaced with 2 smilies wearing sunglasses]

KIND OF LONG but i hope that you all will read,

p.s.-- I have seen a UFO with my own eyes. So they do exist. Whether by Angelic Intervention or our own Secret Technological advances.

GOD BLESS

[edit on 4-10-2004 by TheBandit795]

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Kano]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join