It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U>F>O

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1
how do lanterns or balloons make triangle formations for over an hour?

Any three lights, objects, lanterns, etc, will invariable form a triangle....of course unless they are in a perfectly straight line...

Not bagging on you dude, just saying...

Like Gortex says I'm not convinced by the oil platform debunk in the Mexico vid either. But there is alot of stuff in the vid you posted that is just, uhm, to be nice lets just say....speculation...

Basset is a wild card. Passionate? Yes...Believes too much BS? Definitely....Right about a few things? Maybe...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Damn, if I were there I would come with these lasers which beam can reach the celestial sphere and aim continuously at any of the orbs, or I would've come with equipment to mess with their navigation and eventually take them down. It is not a plane so the loss wouldn't be hard.

Problem is some orb sightings report to have been passed through with an airplane, so it's not certain there is a solid body at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I didn't watch the whole video as I am quite tired, but I did watch a few minutes in, and the time you suggested to start at [44:30].

I have to say though I was more interested in the lights at the beginning of the video - the three that look to be falling and then suddenly come to a stop and continue to hover? Does anyone know anything about that?

It starts at the 30 second mark for anyone interested...

I searched around the internet a bit and found it was a sighting from East El Paso, Texas in 2010. A news clip reports that an airbase were testing out maneuvers or something but other than that I wasn't able to find much.

Neat video nonetheless, OP.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Deebz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebz

thanks
and i just re-saw the vid at 30 sec
to me it does seem real,and thanks for bringing it up again
it does make u wonder doesnt'it
thanks 2 evrybody for the replies so far,

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on February 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on February 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join