It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flirting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
can somebody explain what people do to flirt, i can never tell, i have 0 experiance, or maybe i just missed it? lol

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Refer to my thread "Why are women so hard to read?". I don't think any man knows how to tell if a woman is flirting, or just being...a woman. haha

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hmmmm, maybe some women can explain what they do, better?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
IM a woman! I can explain!

There are many ways of flirting:

1. The blatantly obvious:
staring at you
giggling
asking for your number (or giving you hers)
loving everything you say
asking you if she looks good
her friends know all about you
asking you to come over one day

2. Not so blatantly obvious:
everything else

Here's the catch....99% of girls fall into category 2, while 1% falls into category 1. And of that 1%, 99% of them are flat out hoes, and 1% are normal people.

THANK YOU ESTROGEN!

Make everyhitng more confusing for us, stupid chemicals, who needs em?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dude- girls are so hard to read, in my opinion, you'd be wasting your time if you even tried. Treat her right, make the first move, and when you try to kiss her, you'll find out what she thinks of you.

Trust me, its the only way eh?

But me personally? I just constantly touch people's arms when I'm speaking to them. That's my kicker I guess.

[Edited on 9-14-04 by Scat]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ok
but i think this girl is more likely to make the first move than me...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Lots of eye contact
laughing at most everything you say
voice softens around you

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
what if a girl does those things one day laughs, stares etc. an then the next day totally blows you off? there is this one girl that does that to me alot and i dont understand why at all it bugs the hell outta me

[Edited on 6-10-2004 by SumwereInSilence]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
yeah basically if the girl is giving you alot of attention, and acting like your words and actions are gold... also dropping verbal hints suggesting they would like to see you more or spend some time alone with you...

'i.e maybe we should go see that movie together,
or
jeez i really want to go see that show, but no-one wants to go with me...

Both of these comments will usually be followed by a glance or some sort of look in your direction. NOTE: If the look is negative, it may not be bad, it may just mean thats she's been trying to get you to ask her out for so long and you've completely missed the hints...

sumwhereinslince

It sounds like the one your reffering to is basically either playing hard to get, or has a short attention span...

But beware, there is never a definate when it comes to chicks... some will be obvious, others wont, some will flirt but not mean anything, others wont flirt at all, and blame you for not taking the hints... they're a crazy crazy species

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
girls oh how i love them and oh how they can be blessings or the gateways to the 10th level of hell!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindseye
girls oh how i love them and oh how they can be blessings or the gateways to the 10th level of hell!

Mate, when you agree to associate with a chick in any way, be it friendship, love, hate, family even... you basically sign your soul to anyone and anything...

expect the unexpected when you most expect it, and dont expect the expected when you least expect it... confused? well its only a fraction of what a girl will do.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SumwereInSilence
what if a girl does those things one day laughs, stares etc. an then the next day totally blows you off? there is this one girl that does that to me alot and i dont understand why at all it bugs the hell outta me

[Edited on 6-10-2004 by SumwereInSilence]

You have been used to make someone else jealous.

yep.

thats what she was doing.

trust me

new topics

top topics

join