It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you must try this youre self ????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
okay so i don't know if this has been already posted, but i think people should try this and see it for you're self.

Type in capital letters: Q33 NY.

This is the flight number of the first plane to hit the Twin Towers.

Highlight the Q33 NY Change font to size 48, Change the font to WINDINGS (WINDINGS 1).

MUST TRY IT. AND SEE.
edit on 1/29/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: MISTAKE CHANGED FROM PLANE NUMBER TO FLIGHT NUMBER.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i think its here

www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What

Take a deep breath, type slowly and explain to me what I should be doing,

Because it looks exciting

edit on 28-1-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

This is the number of the first plane to hit the Twin Towers.

NO, it is not the "number of the first plane to hit..."

The airplane's N-number was N334AA.

Here is the listing from airfleets.net: American Airlines fleet

Two American B-767-223s that have been written off

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

YES PEOPLE

please take note that that was not any of the airplane "N-number" that crashed on 9/11.

SO yea..take note that it's a complete lie and hoax before this thread goes nowhere fast.

edit on 28-1-2012 by dannotz because: fix

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well I sure learned one thing from this thread. NYC in Wingdings has got to be the most unfortunate coincidence in the history of translations since written type came into being! Wow.... I'm just.. Well... Jeeze! It DOES show what they say it does. "NYC" In Wingdings. Word or Illustrator...Photoshop..whatever. Any of them should show it. Good grief!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

my bad it was the flight number not plane number.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

NO, it wasn't the flight number, either.

Flight number was "11". American 11.....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by o0pinMind0o

It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Or at least, before you go asserting rubbish on the internets, first do a google search to see if you're right.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Very Eerie. Is the star intended to mean Israel?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Care to name the damn fool conspiracy site you got those false silly claims from?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Or at least, before you go asserting rubbish on the internets, first do a google search to see if you're right.

hey you know maybe you guys are right and ill admit, thats why my title is in question marks i was wondering for my self.
but you dont need to be rude. that's why i go to this site is to see other peoples point of view. im not here to argue.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

hey you know maybe you guys are right and ill admit, thats why my title is in question marks i was wondering for my self.
but you dont need to be rude. that's why i go to this site is to see other peoples point of view. im not here to argue.

I agree, the thread was cool to try, & it gave me something to play with S/F op & don't let tha trolls get to ya :p

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

All is good and your thread IS quite interesting. In the oddest coincidence, I'm in typography (studying type face/fonts) this semester and this will make an interesting thing to point out in class as unfortunate coincidence between alphabetic and symbol fonts. NYC.. wow.... that still blows me away for how it represents in Wingdings. The creator of the font must just wish it would be forgotten about forever. lol...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This is an outright false thread. Perhaps if it fact you really do the numbers this and wingdings thing, it is meaningless in relation to 9-11. Fight 11's tail number was "N334AA. Flight number 175's tail number was N612UA.

Neither had Q33 anywhere in their numbers. This is an outright hoax as has already been explained.

Hoax link
Even Snopes has it as a HOAX

At ATS we check things before we post them. Or at least we should.

And it has been posted multiple times already on ATS:
Once
Twice
3 times
Four
Five
Six
Seven

And it just keeps going. Threads like this which have no basis in fact and basically are regurgitating retarded e-mails from around the web really make ATS look bad. I was gonna go till I reached 11 to make even more of a point, but I got bored.

At least do a search before posting something.

edit on 29-1-2012 by webpirate because: more links of old posts of this HOAX posted

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
No, you are wrong the flight numbers were not Q33. They were 93, 77, 11, 175. The thing your doing is just a hoax albeit a very old one.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Holy bananas, I went outside for a walk and must ave hit a time shift -- is it 2002 again?

Hang on, all my clocks are ok, PC date is still 2012... huh..

weird, maybe ATS has gone back in time? a 10 year old idea thats been around for... well 10 years, suddenly pops up!

Nahhhh I must be reading things, which is quite likely seeing as I am on the internet.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
All y'all calling this OP a hoax should really rethink your positions. Numbers and statistics are facts that cannot be manipulated. Every educated idiot knows that. Right?

The reason I say so, is consider the proliferation of convenience stores in the U.S. with the
moniker 7-11.

Okay...you with me so far? Now, lets consider the ownership of these 7-11 franchises.
And why does Abu so desperately need the Kwickee-Mart cum 7-11? Because they--the terrorists who hate our freedoms--will first own and then poison the icee machines...just you wait and see. And you thought brain-freeze was a bummer.
7-11 is also considered a lucky number combination. The definition of "Combination" also includes a secondary definition that states, " the state of being joined or united in such a way : these four factors work together in combination. Thusly we have an obvious connection to the twin towers as "united."

If you add 2--as in twin towers--to the 7 in 7-11 you get 9-11.

Therefore it should be obvious to anyone with the abstract brilliance of "Rain Man" that a connection between 7-11 and 9-11 does indeed exist.

Okay, I admit at this point that it could be some crazy coincidence, but I submit my final piece of evidence.

So, the truth comes out: "Now you know how it feels." Did anyone take me serious, btw?
edit on 29-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

]more]

You need to know the posters here aren't consciously trying to be crass. It's simply the case that these conspiracy claims are like zombies- as soon as you think they've been proven to be a hoax they come back from the dead to gnaw on your leg all over again. Constantly having to deal with the same conspiracy lies over and over and over gets frustrating after a while. You're not the first person to post that bit and I guarantee you won't be the last.

As for myself, I don't think you are stupid and I certainly don't think you're a crackpot. You're obviously an intelligent, articulate person who simply wanted to know more about something you learned. The only problem is that one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites put out something foolish and you didn't know they were lying through their teeth. You're simply the victim in their con game.

Now you've learned just how disingenuous and self serving they are.. THAT is the most valuable thing you could have found out from this site.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Q33 NY

Q33 is name of bus route in Queens , Only thing has to do with aircraft is that runs to LaGuardia airport

Its a hoax put in place by tin foil types

top topics

<<   2 >>

join