It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A creative use for transparent packing tape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Some of the art I see now days in crazy. The imagination people have now days is astounding.
In the video, a man creates art and not just normal simple abstract art... but portraits out of tape. I find this rather impressive and thought ATS would like to view upon this as well. So, here ya go.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sik video, thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That's a very interesting thing you have found. I've seen duct-tape art but this is new to me. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
human ingenuity is truly awesome.... I would have never though to create art this way....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by causeimalive

Fantastic video. Absolutely amazing what some people can do with nothing. It's sort of like making love out of nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
wow that amazing i never heard of duct-tape art i would think you would still have to have alot of talent in drawing to be able to do this kind of art its very creative..thanks for posting the video..peace,sugarcookie1
S&F

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Absolutely incredible...thank you so very much for sharing this with us.

Some people are just so awesomely talented, and can do the most amazing things with just everyday stuff.

I really hope a lot of people see this video, and flag this thread.

It really deserves flags..lots of them.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Stupendous in a "it's all been done before" art world. Fresh, real, and unique enough to be a stand-out amongst artistic wannabes or flavors of the week.

Kick-butt videographer/editor too.

top topics

join