It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Secret Of The Angels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The secret story of angels - Angels who speak Anglish are fair skinned and saw mans daughters where pretty and had sexual relations according to the Bible who also depicts them in the Old Testament as warriors who bring death when they come. They are attractive people who the Sadomy and Gaymore wanted to violate them.

Anglo is a prefix indicating a relation to the Angles, England, the English people, or the English language, such as in the term Anglo-Saxon. It is often used alone, somewhat loosely, to refer to people of British Isles descent in The Americas, Australia and Southern Africa. It is also used, both in English-speaking and non-English-speaking countries, to refer to Anglophone people of other European origins.

Anglo is a Late Latin prefix used to denote English- in conjunction with another toponym or demonym. The word is derived from Anglia, the Latin name for England, and still the modern name of its eastern region. Anglia and England both mean Land of the Angles, a Germanic people originating in the north German peninsula of Angeln.

Every now and then a child is born of a female that is an Angel. They have a specific smell of flowers.. They are called Nephelim. These have the blood type A- or 0-

The Devil is a Anglo said to be fallen... Lebon means white and the Nephelim are born with white hair and green eyes. The nElfelohim are close to the earth and can influence the weather, cause earth quakes, bring down fire and curses - what they say comes to pass and in India they are called "Tantrika". In the days of Noah the flood killed all the Nephelim, they was considered abominations because they could not be rules over and they could cause great havoc. The Anglo in the whirlwind. They are son of the Devil = the Devils genetic return and reincarnation - the Devil is Diablos - a rebel against the Principalitys and the Laws of man, like Christ so is Lucifer a Christ - they are genetically repeated

Let your light shine ChristLucifer

They still appear genetically through the matriarchal germ - They are here Now to unite chaos and destroy evil and goods one thousand year war against each other. This I spake is Factual and honest

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
angelos (greek) = messenger

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Was this post originally in a language other than English, and run through a google translator?

I can't make heads or tails of it....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
... "gaymore"? I know they werent the most righteous ppl, but naming the city "gaymore" is just... taking it a bit too far... sounds like some village taken from a tale of Tolkien but... full of fags... lol ... "gaymore"... it actually made me laugh... "The orcs are coming! QUICK... TO THE GATES OF GAYMORE!"

I'm sorry... really... I couldnt resist...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mess-anger is an angry mess - - - mercury is said to be anglo and a trickster as well as mic=ke Angelo a stdant of Leo the Lion DAVIDinchi

They help mankind have children. man is a creation and they are not capable of natural child birth with out the anglels help - Dhy Doc wear White and Judges wear black - Anglos rule the earth and the heavens air space, The earth is owned now by Angels - Queen El-Lizard-Beth (Daughter of the Most High Dragon)

The Anciant story of Elolhim is the council of Angels just as Eniki was an Angel story of creation of man - it is a story of the nELFelim/nElohim - - - during the Dark ages and other remnants of the Nelphelim was killed off because they where called pagans

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Read paradise ;lost dude

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alexagendajones

He traces the name back to a tale from the 590s. The story goes that Pope Gregory the Great saw some fair-haired and fair-skinned slaves in a slave market in Italy, and was told that they were Angles.

'Not Angles but angels,' he replied.

It was a lovely pun, and somehow created an idea, which one senses in Bede, that the English were a chosen race.

Since then, the English have always been the English because Bede said so.

Source: www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
don't forget they were named EL, MichaEL, GabriEL,AzaEL, etc.=

ELves,

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have green eyes and was born with white hair. I also live in east anglia in england.

I'm sure we are all just the same though. I haven't got any magical powers as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

and... ELephants, and ELectricity, and ELectrons, and ELections, and .... listen what is exactly your point? Cause... This is pointless... lol

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Mess-anger is an angry mess

this "code" you are using or encrypting is evil. its a methode to mislead. the true angels dont use this code, they show the truth like a picture to your mind, their input is without these kind of tricks.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What are angels....and how do you recognize one,they are free?,they fight for freedom?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

this "code" you are using or encrypting is evil. its a methode to mislead. the true angels dont use this code, they show the truth like a picture to your mind, their input is without these kind of tricks.

For OP: If you truly believe all you posted your mind is being messed with BIG TIME. You are getting your brains scrambled and the above post makes more sense than you realize.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To the OP: I am currently smoking my last bowl of weed, and I could really use some more. Whatever you're smoking that influenced you to post what you did, please send me some. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

"They talk in emotional-aggregates" as well

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
don't forget they were named EL, MichaEL, GabriEL,AzaEL, etc.=

ELves,

And ELvis was the king. He still is and his messengers and adherents are seen all over the world emulating him. Yes, now we know why ELvis is the king.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Wheel Of Samsara Shadow Theatre

edit on 28-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

This is truth. There are even some that come in the flesh as man to help and guide, most people would never think it was an angel, just a regular person. The true ones do not like to be called angels either, because it means only messenger. They do a lot more than just pass messages.

edit on 28-1-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

have you got an example in what situation and how that works. in germany is a saying: Fear is heavenly fuel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join