It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OCD in you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask a question just to pass some time. Call it what you want OCD, impulse, nervous tick, etc. But im just wondering if everybody could possibly have one. Mine personally is I have to pop every bone in my body, or else it annoys me to no end and will drive me insane to get it to pop. Its mostly my neck that bugs me and every 10 minutes it seems like im popping something different. Im sure some people have these urges, but im wondering if everybody does? All answers will be accepted whether positive or negative, as no answer is wrong. I just wanted to get some insight on other peoples habits.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

At work, my first impulse is to organize what I can. Work is a dock enviroment and people just put loads willy-nilly with little to no thought as to how others will have to rearrange the dropped pallets in order to leave pathways for others they work with.

I believe that I am having a effect though. Things are becoming neater as the days go on.

Leading by example.

edit on 28-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sometimes when I'm nervous I stick my fingers in my armpits and then I smell them.
It rarely helps to calm my nerves I usually end up falling down and breaking stuff.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I do organizing skills at work too but my boss ruins it right after

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

Bosses usually do.

Then they blame you for failures and take credit when it works out.

But there are some good bosses out there who still recognize a hard work ethic. That always wins in the end.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Your second line would take the words right out of my mouth lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Cannot settle/sit down without knowing the house is tidy to about the same level as it was the last time cleaned it, I probably Hoover 5 times a day any thing on the floor completely sends me loop, it drives me crazy and it drives my wife crazy (I do all the cleaning because of this), cannot really see anything out of place around the house everything has its place, had this for bout 10 years and it's progressively gotten worse, to the point where I'm pretty sure I'm uncurable because it's so deep rooted now. I just live with it best I can.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
roughly every half hour i crack both thumbs and both big toes, another weird thing i do is tap my fingers on things and they always have to touch the same amount of times, no idea why i do it.

there is probably many more weird things i do without even noticing...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
other than making sure the souls of world leaders are filed in proper alphabetical order nothing .

oh wait.. kicking minions when Im in a foul mood

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
When I get to work I have an overwhelming urge to go home.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I bite and pick my nails wen im extremely bored or wen I get bad anxiety attacks. It's quite annoying .. ive had this OCD since I was really young.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

edit on 28-1-2012 by TgP3o6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join