It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calender is the Haydron Collider?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

When it was first discovered researchers believed it to be a calendar. Now however researchers it to be an altar of some kind.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Was not meant to fool anyone but I thought maybe the similarites could hold a clue, its a long shot but who knows, so anyone out there don't copyright if I found out first. :

edit on 27-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

Trust me you are far from the first to have thoughts in this direction ... so I wouldn't worry about you having copyright to it

Have a look at the info in the link below ... it's a project I've been working on since 1994 ... lot's of comparison pics you might enjoy (about a variety of ancient things and including the LHC) and not to mention plenty of material to give you lots of food for thought.

(my website ebook) THE ATLANTEAN ANALYSIS
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Keep thinking outside the box

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Pretty soon this 8 sided claim is going to be that the Illuminati have been secretly placing stop signs everywhere to hint at something and that is connected to the color red used for stop signs everywhere.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not everything is illuminati, hidden codes to our past present and future, signs from God some maybe event demonic in nature to confuse people, there are patterns and signs everywhere, God said watch out for them.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is what I like about ATS. Its better than reading a si fi book sometimes, only with pictures and wilder imaginations.

Bravo sir bravo......
edit on 1/2/12 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hope they find a particle that nullifies a nuclear reaction so that when Iran or Korea get ambitious they can set off an anti-nucear bomb that takes the reaction away with the fallout.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not sure how the spelling is Wrong in the Title again, it makes me look like I have dylexia when I have not once again, carry on hoping.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
The Hadron Collider only exists in Angels and Demons and on the telly.

But yet there is a collider almost exactly like it which is currently working. If I'm not mistaken they were forced to shut it down awhile back but in recent years it has been up and running again.

Let's smash together atoms...yea that sounds like a good idea.

As for the Mayan Calender, who knows what they were trying to say. I do know that back then there wasn't any light pollution and the sky's must have been so much better to look up at and study. They also didn't have television, Video games etc so they had A LOT of extra time to study the earth, the stars and try to figure out how they work. I personally think the mayans have an idea of what COULD happen, but since there no longer here as they were back then, you can only guess as to what information they had. Regardless of what they left behind nothing would be better then to ask the ancient ones themselves.
edit on 22-2-2012 by PeopleOfEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The LHC is ramping up to even more energetic levels. All of the chicken little claims are now seen to be nothing more than the rubbish the informed knew they were.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join