It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Takes Lead to Create Manned Moon Base with USA & Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey there fellow ats's , i am sure that the ufo and aliens section and its members know that i am one who has posted barely a handful of threads within here and they also know that i do believe in aliens and that life exists beyond our physical plane we call life. So what has once again brought me to this part of the site is the video that i have embedded. What strikes me as odd is what the spokesperson says on camera " to collect samples and develop water right there on the moon to be used as fuel " ....all this on a dead rock that upon recently was scrubbed as a waste of money by nasa and that the mars project holds far more research and perhaps other goodies worth investing trillions. So i ask members, why the media isolation, of what has been given the green light by the russian space agency and with the blessing of the state. hmmm. truly we are indeed living in the dark ages as far as media coverage and transparency from so called journalists and to remember not so long ago that the U.S. had announced the moon base a waste of resource and that they should focus on mars and then we have news like this coming out...One can see that someone is not telling the public the truth let alone full psyops operation in gone into overdrive mode regarding media suppression/internet crawler damage control. ( something i had discussed in another thread somewhere within ats)

Officials from Russia’s Space Agency, Roscosmos, are reportedly in talks with Europe’s ESA and NASA over possibly establishing a collective an orbital station around the moon, or a manned lunar research base. According to Russian news site RIA Novosti, while the country intends on making the moon its focal point, Russia’s plans calls for more than merely putting boots on the lunar surface.

www.dailygalaxy.com...

more links relating to this thread that one can read

Newt Promises a Moon Base by 2020
www.universetoday.com...

Russia Eyes Possible Moon Base with NASA: Reports
www.msnbc.msn.com...

-------------------------------------------
EDIT

Russia Speeds Up Moon, Mars Plans as U.S. May Cut Spending

Russia may accelerate planned missions to the moon and Mars as it seeks to maintain its lead over China in space exploration and close the gap with the U.S.
Russia may start manned flights to the moon by the end of the decade, 10 years earlier than previously planned, and establish a base there by 2030, according to Russia’s Roscosmos space agency. Russia may also send a man to Mars by 2040.

www.federalspace.ru...[editby

So what i have noticed is that from 2030 and 2040 they are actually talking abou this within the decade, what i am asking is ( Why the rush guys ? ) , ( Is something going on that noone wants to discuss but are hinting to it in plain view ? )

edit on 27-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What a load of crap. I have a good idea, lets start a program that will cover up 60 years worth of lies.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
NASA and SETI are both enormous wastes of taxpayer money, why look for what's already here?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubAttomic
NASA and SETI are both enormous wastes of taxpayer money, why look for what's already here?

To answer your question, is that they are simply drip feeding the public what is already known to individuals for a several decades now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Humans - utterly incapable of any original thought or creativity of their own. Everything of value is already existing, and comes from aliens.

Good for Russia. I would *LOVE* to see my country be more involved in these things. Hope springs eternal.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Boy, Newt's gonna be pissed when he finds out his idea was stolen!!

Go Ron GO!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAttomic

SETI is not taxpayer funded. Un-imaginative people like you won't allow it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Is this a coded message for a selective group disguissed as a common headline or has the conspiracy side of me taken over.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I volunteer.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
just in...

“Once serial production of these systems begin, we will have to rearm up to 30 air defence regiments with S-400 systems and supply about ten S-500 squadrons to the Space Defence Troops by 2020 under the governmental armament programme,” the source told Itar-Tass on Saturday.

“As we meet the needs of the Space Defence Troops, we will be able to start supplying S-400 systems to Belarus and Kazakhstan after 2015,” the source added.

www.itar-tass.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If a Moon base were to be established, I would prefer it to be an international endeavor, since space belongs to all of humanity and not just one nation.

top topics

join