It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must read the very secret Project Cloverleaf — The Science Behind it

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

This leaked document mentions Project Cloverleaf. I'm unable to copy and paste the part I'm talking about, but the information is extensive, so please read it in its entirety.
www.scribd.com...

Sorry if this document has already been posted within this thread already. If it has, I didn't think it would hurt to have it submitted again.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That's not a "leaked document". It's just a collection of things culled from the internet, and then sent to the CFTC with some cover text by Andrea Psoras, who aslo wrote this:

educate-yourself.org...

For any of your readers who KNOW, Know the LORD and can distinguish between the CIA/NSA psychotronics and the Holy Spirit, by all means please have them contact me. A friend who also is a targeted victim and I are looking to start a group where we go through scripture that lifts up in the Lord and rebukes the CIA, NSA, DOD, Mossad et al, satanic abuse/harassment

So it's just a letter from an eccentric paranoid woman, with a lot of cut-and-paste.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I found this to be especially interesting.

www.stormingmedia.us...~weapons

Abstract:

The United States needs to incorporate the defense against directed energy weapons with the same intensity used developing anti-ballistic missile defenses. One of the major drawbacks to optical or directed energy systems is the inability to penetrate clouds or dense fog. Advances in technology are beginning to bring weather phenomena under our control. Greatly increased computing power and micronized delivery systems will allow us to create specific perturbations in local atmospheric conditions. These perturbations allow for the immediate and lasting ability to create localized fog or stratus cloud formations shielding critical assets against attack from energy based weapons. The future of nanotechnology will enable creation of stratus cloud formations to defeat DEW and optically targeted attacks on United Sates assets. The solution the weather control problem involves networked miniature balloons feeding and receiving data from a four-dimensional variation (4d-Var) computer model through a sensor and actor network. A network of diamond-walled balloons enters the area to be changed and then both measures and affects localized temperature and vapor content. This system effectively shortens the control loop of an atmospheric system to the point it can be managed. The capabilities in the diamond-walled balloons are based on the future of nanotechnology.

(Emphasis mine.)

So, in the above abstract, we have an admittance of creating clouds to use as shields against energy weapons.

Plus, this information also backs up the previous document I posted about creating fake clouds with aerosols in relation to Project Cloverleaf and other covert operations that may still be classified, which is why we're unable to locate more detailed information.

I encourage everyone to visit the website where I located this document and type whatever you wish into the search function to see what documents certain words will bring up.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yeah, those pesky miniature balloons are really annoying.
But it's talking about fog and low level clouds. Not "chemtrails".
And there's the pesky word "future" again, and "will allow".

So, in the above abstract, we have an admittance of creating clouds to use as shields against energy weapons.

No. In the abstract we have the proposal that it would be an effective shield against energy weapons.

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That abstract was from April 2009. How can you be so sure that they're still just talking about doing something?

Directed energy weapons sure sound dangerous and they do sound worried about them. What would provoke them to conclude their talks and begin acting on their ideas?
Are you trying to tell everyone that our government is all talk and no action?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why is the possibility of creating stratus clouds in 2030 from balloons evidence that chemtrails have been sprayed from jets cruising at cirrus levels since the 1990's?

I asked before for where any of the documents talk of spraying at these altitudes (meaning 20,000-40,000ft) but you didn't reply. Do you wish to now?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yes, directed energy weapons are dangerous but their effectiveness is very limited as that abstract points out. But it would be good to have a defense against them if and when they are ever developed to the point of deployment by our enemies.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I apologize if I missed your question. Maybe you asked that when everyone was busy insulting my intelligence and I overlooked your question.

So, I'll answer you now. If you would kindly look back to my previous comment, I stated that we may not be able to locate information about cloud formation from aerosol spraying at 30,000 feet because the information is still classified and hasn't been released yet. I'm still digging for information though. Maybe I'll get lucky and stumble across some field experiments like I read about already where they were heating the ionosphere in the 1960s. That was fascinating. I had no idea they were doing stuff like that so long ago.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Our enemies? Who might this be? Does Iraq have directed energy weapons? Maybe Afganistan? Russia?
All I've ever heard about are WMDs. Are directed energy weapons considered WMDs?
So, simple water vapor can block an attack from an energy weapon? These fake clouds don't have to be composed of lead Fluoride in order to block it if the weapons are using gamma rays?
edit on 31-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

China? Russia? Pakistan? Who knows? But even we don't have a deployable weapon as yet. You see, it's about planning. That's what your precious article is about.

Directed energy weapons are tactical, not WMD. Clouds are not water vapor but yes, they can render energy weapons useless.

Weapons level lasers are in their infancy. We (nor our enemies) have anywhere near the level of technology which would be necessary to produce a directed gamma ray device.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lasers are still in their infancy stage?
This is from 1975: www.stormingmedia.us...~weapons

Abstract:

With the advent of laser-guided weapons into the Air Force inventory, it has become an item of high interest to decision makers at many levels, from the aircrews who must deliver the weapons, to the high planning levels of the Air Staff, to better understand the significant limitations that weather places on these weapons. This thesis presents an easily useable model for predicting maximum lock-on ranges for 1.06 micrometer laser-guided weapons as a function of two significant weather factors: surface meteorological range and rainfall rate. In addition, a number of sample calculations based on the model.

So, in 1975 we had laser-guided weapons in our inventory, but we still don't know much about lasers. That's plain scary seeing as we've had quite a few years to learn about them. Considering we were heating the ionosphere in the 1960s, we're really behind in what we can do with lasers according to you.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Phage

Lasers are still in their infancy stage?

Phage said:

Weapons level lasers are in their infancy.

You can't even get something that simple right, and yet you try to convince people chemtrails exist??

sheesh!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well, considering this info:
www.stormingmedia.us...~lasers
It still doesn't sound like they're in the infancy stage.

Abstract:
ATL scientists need to develop a full understanding of the interaction effects between a high-energy laser beam and the atmosphere through which it propagates. Achieving this understanding is important for many reasons. In particular, the high cost of DE weapons systems makes each propagation event expensive.

Sounds to me like they know more than their pockets have and they're just trying to figure out how to make the lasers more cost effective.

These abstracts also make it seem as though we're pretty far along with lasers and the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The LRMTS (Laser Rangefinder and Marked Target Seeker) is a low powered target marker that has been in common use for over 40 years nd is small enough to be housed in the nose of small aircraft like the Jaguar or Harrier.

The only airborne laser weapon yet tested is housed in a 747 because it's power requirement is so vast, this too has been in the works or over thirty years, I first read of it around 1980. Miniaturisation is obviously the key to future deployment, but so far it hasn't been achieved, though it is hoped by the DoD that at some point in the F-35's projected 40 year service life it will recieve a laser weapon as an upgrade. This still means that these measures could be years in the future. I still don't see a reason to assume it is evidence that chemtrailing goes on now and for the past decade and a half.
edit on 31-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

So research into the early stages of laser weapons:

This study creates a stepping-stone toward creating a High Energy Laser Tactical Decision Aid (HELTDA) in which the war-fighter will be able to determine the effectiveness of the ATL weapon system with accuracy in order to maximize efficiency in a specific environment.

Hmm....."....creates a stepping stone towards...."

and also:

Space-based laser communication satellites offer the potential of greatly increased data rates, which is just one example of how lasers in space could significantly improve US military capabilities.

and

(Example: active sensing technology, using lasers to provide better information on winds and aerosols, and microwave sources to provide better information on dense aerosols, including clouds).

Are you trying to say that using lasers to shift information, and using laser senors, and doing research into how laser weapons can function effectively in the atmosphere means that laser weapons are not in their infancy?

Perhaps you could connect those dots for me, because I don't see how you arrive at such a conclusion.

Originally posted by waynos

The only airborne laser weapon yet tested is housed in a 747 because it's power requirement is so vast, this too has been in the works or over thirty years, I first read of it around 1980.

That's the YAL-1 - and at an estimated $100 million per year per aircraft to operate, and $500 million EACH to purchase, having a decent fleet (at least 10) is prohibitively expensive for a weapon that is, at best, marginal in it's ability to actually shoot anything down!

edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

First of all, I have no idea why we're talking about lasers, so, congratulations on knocking this off topic. You guys are good at taking an on topic subject and putting it in left field.

I'm not interested in talking about laser weapons. We were talking about lasers and the atmosphere. All I did was mention how they were heating the ionosphere in the 1960s. This leads to where we are today where we're concerned with heating and cooling the atmosphere with aerosols that mimic clouds.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

First of all, I have no idea why we're talking about lasers, so, congratulations on knocking this off topic.

Short memory? You're the one who brought up an abstract about directed energy weapons as if it had something to do with "chemtrails".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. There is n anomaly I noticed in there though. I clearly remember reading in Flight back in the 80's about this. There was a photo of he NKC-135 and an artists impression of the, then unnamed, 747 based project that became the YAL-1, so I am wondering where the start date of 1996 comes from? Maybe my memory is playing tricks?
edit on 31-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

First of all, I have no idea why we're talking about lasers, so, congratulations on knocking this off topic. You guys are good at taking an on topic subject and putting it in left field.

dont' blame me - you are the one who bought up the subject of creating atmospheric clouds to disrupt DEW, and discussed them over several posts.

I'm not interested in talking about laser weapons.

No...not now that you are wrong and out of your depth....

can't say I blame you - but it is better to be honest than dishonest, and to accept responsiblity for your own actions rather than try to blame someone else.

We were talking about lasers and the atmosphere.

No you weren't - you were talking about a defence against DEW, which includes lasers.

All I did was mention how they were heating the ionosphere in the 1960s. This leads to where we are today where we're concerned with heating and cooling the atmosphere with aerosols that mimic clouds.

What a brazen display of selective memory!! here's your post where you highlighted the use of clouds as a defence against lasers - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Yeah if you hae a look in "Development" there's a link to a KC-135 mounted early version from the 1980's - NKC-135

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join