It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marshall Law Drill happening NOW in Los Angeles, CA ........What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
WOW! Although I'm not surprised.......I'm still concerned. I happen to be a resident of the greater Los Angeles area. And this is very disturbing to me! Marshall law scares the hell out of me. You have to wonder.......I get that an earthquake (very large one) is imminent, eventually. And I've read a couple of articles that have said the West is on shakey ground right now, no pun intended, and that leading experts in the field are saying it could happen any moment. Like the fact that MANY of the Scientists have relocated from the Baja, Mexico facility. I don't know if this is in any way connected to this drill of Marshall Law in LA, however I find the timing VERY STRANGE!

jhaines6.wordpress.com...
:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-1-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh 'fer cryin' outloud:"Marshall Dillion never ever declared Martial law!
Martial arts;
Martial music;
"Martial": ( i.e relating to the military)

Pet peeve
edit on 27-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
its nothing to worry about.

just getting in some practice for the collapse.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 27-1-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Isn't it telling that they are doing these drills in LA?

They're probably gonna be guards for all the special medicinal clinics lol

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
WOW! Although I'm not surprised.......I'm still concerned. I happen to be a resident of the greater Los Angeles area. And this is very disturbing to me! Marshall law scares the hell out of me. You have to wonder.......I get that an earthquake (very large one) is imminent, eventually. And I've read a couple of articles that have said the West is on shakey ground right now, no pun intended, and that leading experts in the field are saying it could happen any moment. Like the fact that MANY of the Scientists have relocated from the Baja, Mexico facility. I don't know if this is in any way connected to this drill of Marshall Law in LA, however I find the timing VERY STRANGE!

jhaines6.wordpress.com...
:

www.youtube.com...

I have a windows 7 phone, one of my apps is an earthquake indicator. I have had the app about 8-9 months and at first the activity seem normal, (I was born in L.A in 1961) anyhow in the past 3ish months I have notice and increase and Cali is getting alot more upper 2's to mid 3's to me this is an indication of a big one, which happens more often then we remember, 1971 earthquake level L.A highways, 1991 big bear Landers followed by big one in the greater Los Angeles are, was it Northrop or something like that? I'm in TX know good luck to you and yours.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Yea....thanks for the heads up. I too am going to get an ap for my phone. I've lived here for over 25 years now, and am pretty accustom to earthquakes, but the BIG ONE, supposedly coming is rather scary.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I was hanging out in Burbank (LA area) and saw 3 of their SWAT cars drive by full of cops with the back doors open. I wonder if this sighting had anything to do with the drill or it was just a coincidence and they were just going to take down some bad guys.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
Franklin D. Roosevelt

edit on 27-1-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhrI have a windows 7 phone, one of my apps is an earthquake indicator. I have had the app about 8-9 months and at first the activity seem normal, (I was born in L.A in 1961) anyhow in the past 3ish months I have notice and increase and Cali is getting alot more upper 2's to mid 3's to me this is an indication of a big one, which happens more often then we remember, 1971 earthquake level L.A highways, 1991 big bear Landers followed by big one in the greater Los Angeles are, was it Northrop or something like that? I'm in TX know good luck to you and yours.

Good luck yourself how's the drought going out there? Ironic that they both seem to be coinciding don't ya think?
edit on 27-1-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hasn't the 'big one' been imminent for a long time now? So why are they just now doing these exercises? Maybe it's just practice as usual, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by lbndhrI have a windows 7 phone, one of my apps is an earthquake indicator. I have had the app about 8-9 months and at first the activity seem normal, (I was born in L.A in 1961) anyhow in the past 3ish months I have notice and increase and Cali is getting alot more upper 2's to mid 3's to me this is an indication of a big one, which happens more often then we remember, 1971 earthquake level L.A highways, 1991 big bear Landers followed by big one in the greater Los Angeles are, was it Northrop or something like that? I'm in TX know good luck to you and yours.

Good luck yourself how's the drought going out there? Ironic that they both seem to be coinciding don't ya think?
edit on 27-1-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

Here where I am I southern TX we usually get the mansions but we all know not for past 2 years, what's odd is we get sparse rain in winter, this winter we already got like 4 inches, a few days ago, unexpected wind and rain Strom brought a small tornadoe to san Antonio, Austin where I live we got 2 inches rain.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Who the hell is Marshal Law?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
sorry, wrong thread
edit on 27-1-2012 by maybehelpful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Here's hoping for the right amount of rain at the right time.Starting now could you give us a hit of your rain amount and time of rainfall wish list? If I am going to pray, I might as well make it specific.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I put some info on what has happened in South Florida about the survelliance vehicle called the Peacemaker. It was on Drudge and in sun-sentinel, they did a story on this about two days ago . Sounds like they might be getting ready for something. I'm not sure if I put it in the right category so mods might move it, so you can do an ATS search if you're interested. I wish you and yours good luck and keep safe.

top topics

join