It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Not Underground Bases, ET are coming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selyatek
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

It's difficult to explain what the book is about, but I like to think of it as something similar to 'the internet' that governs the world around us. Just like you need the internet to send information to others, essentially the source field is a theoretical field that all living organisms access information from.

Again, what you wrote interest me. Just tell me it's not Wilcock the author and i'll give it a read.

Really i can perceive the essence of what the book is about. I could say my beliefs goes in this way too.
A metaphysical world where humans have no conscience the power they have and what it represents.

Off what you wrote i'm pretty sure you could recommend me another book going that way, it is not the first you read on that subject.

Thank you for your time, and sorry for poor english i'm french Canadian.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Selyatek because: (no reason given)

Hm well if i had knowledge of another book that was similar to that, i would definitely recommend it. The difficulty is finding reliable books that aren't just based on the authors experiences and actually list the evidence in footnotes etc. I am sure there are more books out there about similar science, however i assume it would be known as something other then "the source field". I understand completely that you would not want anything to do with Wilcock's literature. I have chosen to turn a blind eye to his previous rants in this particular case as the book itself is not based on himself, if it were i can tell you i would not have paid the $25 i did for it.

That being said, even the most crazy, ridiculous, made up, hysterically improbable works of fiction are interesting to read and gives you something to think about, whether its fake or real. Imagination is a very important tool in learning and science.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You need to stop assuming.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hmm... metallic scraping + mysterious engine sounds from the sky...
Not underground bases, not ET but robots are comming!!

Ko3

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I heard these rapture sounds last week whereupon I jumped out of my chair and was about to grab the mobile to start filming

Turns out it was some dude on a big motorbike cruising around town showing off his noise-making abilities

He came around again a few days ago so I will try and film it next time for the purposes of comparison..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join