It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Not Underground Bases, ET are coming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No rumblin in perth.

and the one from melb thats on the map is fake as hell

"Do you guys hear that?" as he carries his camcorder outside... Duuuhhhh...

I wanna punch him.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Haha, i can't even believe it was recorded. I clicked on the link and was like wtf

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
57 races of aliens.

This guy knows this how?

Sounds more like ketchup.

(Actually, H. J. Heinz's '57 represents the varieties of pickles the company once had)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is it more likely that 57 races of Aliens are visiting our planet, each with their own space fairing vehicles, or that multiple earth cultures create the own mythology surrounding UFOs reflecting their own cultural input?

Simply put, do different cultures see what they want to see when looking up at the sky? Evidence suggests that two different cultures can experience the same phenomenon and get VERY different conclusions and descriptions.

Everyone knows what a dog sounds like, right? Well, depending on the language toy speak, and the country you were raised in, the way you mimic a dog can be -very- different. Is this because dogs are different in every culture? Taking away the only real difference, that being size of the dog, their barks are indistinguishable from each other.

Why so many different mimicries for dogs then?

Because culture plays a MASSIVE part in how we view the world around us.

This is why aliens look different all over the world.
This is why UFO hoaxes look different all over the world.
This is why "The Noise" hoaxes are different all over the world.

Odds are good that NOTHING is happening here.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hello
Part 1 of my vision last week:

Hello All

I had an interesting dream/vision this am. My son had a nightmare around 2am this morning and didn't get to sleep to around 3. After that I had my dream.

It was sunny out and I was away from my home. For some reason I didn't have my car with me. I met up with a friend who I haven't seen for a while. he wanted to get his oil changed in his car so we went to a gas station.

In the station waiting area I met another friend whom I haven't seen since my military days. I went over all the stops that I made in life and such.

People started looking up at the sky so I went outside and looked also. In the sky spaceships started appearing.There was over a dozen of them in different sizes and shapes. They just hovered in the sky.

Well everyone I saw was cool about it and for some reason I knew that the President didn't raise the Def Con level at all. It was still at Def Con 1. That was strange to me because we didn't know the craft's agenda and I thought that it should have been raised to 2 or 3.

After seeing these craft, I decided that I needed to get home ASAP so that I can get close to my weapons. The guy that I drove in with took his car somewhere for a test drive and I didn't wait for him. I was going to walk home which I knew was over 10 miles away. Then I met an uncle of mine and he picked me up on the way. The car was being driven by a kid that didn't even seem to be 16. The dream ends there.

The thing that lingered with me was that the Def Con level was only one. Mind you the civilians wouldn't know the Def Con level was raised until time passes and such.

So the only reason that the Def Con level wasn't raised is that the government knew what was going on. So if we have this event in the future do not believe the government. They have knowledge of what the intentions truly are.

The other weird thing is that I had a heart to heart talk with Him the night before. I asked that if others are experiencing event dreams why haven't I gotten more info on what will transpire so that I an be more aware? This was His response.

2nd Confirmation I had the next night. There will be a great deception that the government will be part of.

3rd confirmation last night:

In my experiences with the paranormal, I found a way that I can see or open a door to the other side but only at night. So I laid down and did my thing. Usually I keep my eyes closed because there are things phantoms lurking by each time I do this.

Like last night I saw a spirit of a little girl darting around the room and sat in front of me and smiled. I sensed no evil in it and closed my eyes off that distraction.

later, I started feeling the presence of Jesus or His angel near me. And He filled me with some vision and I remember asking different questions. The surprising thing was that I was so excited about this encounter. I never get to excited about anything I see but after last night I felt very excited even now.

I remember a lot was passed to me but in my laziness I didn't get up to take notes and I fell asleep. When I induce myself to be in like a trance state it is very easy to just drift off to sleep.

PS I will take my lazy a$$ up next time and write things down. lol

God Bless

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

The barking is described differently, yes
The barking is real and interpreted differently by different people, yes
Ufo's get described differently, yes
The UFO phenomenon is real and interpreted differently by different people, yes

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChakaBoy
reply to post by Furbs

The barking is described differently, yes
The barking is real and interpreted differently by different people, yes
Ufo's get described differently, yes
The UFO phenomenon is real and interpreted differently by different people, yes

One person can see something and get the wrong idea.
Ten people can see the same thing and get the wrong idea.
Everyone can see the same thing and get the wrong idea.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Interesting vision to say the least.

I second the book 'The Source Field Investigations,' very informative book with many concrete facts by many scientists, even if you despise Wilcock it's still a good read.

To the OP, we can only hope and wait

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

But I clearly do think some people really know what these sounds are, but don't tell us , to avoid mass hysteria. For now I agree to wait and see , there's nothing more we can do!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have found a music video with the exact same sounds in it as the original 'strange sounds' video. Think about it, if you heard about the mystic power of the number 132, you would start noticing and noting each time you saw it. The same works with sounds.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Please put this in a thread, as this sounds important. I have had a dream lately that I can and can not remember. I sat up, still asleep it was so horrific and now my consciousness had stopped me seeing it.

So if you come back to this thread post your dream in the dream's forum.

To the OP;
AND I HAVE ACTUALLY HEARD THIS SOUND, IT IS NOT FROM ETs NOR DUMBs.
It is from the holes in the Earth's magnetosphere and a singularity near our Sun. These sounds are not new, there were heard by the Egyptians and mentioned in the Tempest stele.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Aliens wouldn't come here to say "hola we are friendly people, we wish to form an alliance" IF they can get here they have superior technology and they will think we are weak compared to them, why wouldn't they try to kill us all?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

However there is equally no 'solid' evidence to say it WILL happen.

Yeah we know there is no evidence, genius.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
So OP,
You are telling me that ET is on his way to decimate my world and why should I fight anything?
I should just sit and wait it out and not worry about any of the worlds real ....err current problems?
The aliens will level the playing field?
Bad news for ya, jesus nor aliens are coming to save us, we're gnna have to bail ourselves out.
Hope it helps

Bad news for ya, jesus nor aliens are coming to save us, we're gnna have to bail ourselves out.

Hi,

I beg to differ, YOU/EVERYONE by studying ATS can obtain the mind of jesus or an alien mind. So, as long as you study like mad then jesus/aliens won't come to save you, but YOU will use your newly acquired REAL JESUS/ALIEN minds to SAVE YOURSELF!

edit on 27-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: add quote

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
reply to post by odinson

Please put this in a thread, as this sounds important. I have had a dream lately that I can and can not remember. I sat up, still asleep it was so horrific and now my consciousness had stopped me seeing it.

So if you come back to this thread post your dream in the dream's forum.

To the OP;
AND I HAVE ACTUALLY HEARD THIS SOUND, IT IS NOT FROM ETs NOR DUMBs.
It is from the holes in the Earth's magnetosphere and a singularity near our Sun. These sounds are not new, there were heard by the Egyptians and mentioned in the Tempest stele.

I have started a thread and will put more of my visions in there:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Christians the End of days for us is Around the Corner

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have heard the sounds and it may link to UFO phenomena (well our experience does).

On Sunday the 28th of January, 2012 at 9:15 PM my girlfriend (she spotted it at first), myself and her parents UFO in the western sky, travelling in an easterly direction. Accompanied by a distinct low pitch warble.
We live in the south-west of Western Australia, in between Bunbury and Mandurah.
It moved fast, faster than any satellite in the sky, and it also remained stationary a few times.
Another friend in town also saw the craft, and wondered what it was until I spoke to her about it.

It made a similar sound as lot of these videos that are topics and posts of threads here on ATS, with the really deep low pitch hum and a sort of drop, about twice ever second. Almost the same sound as very distant rifle fire but far deeper (if any of you have heard .308 shots from 13 kms away, you'll know the sound I'm talking about). It wasn't loud however, but the sound was there.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapitalI love how the website states "Google Free" yet the map is powered by Google, thus meaning it is not Google free

edit on 27-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

Class!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Why even include 2012 in your logic?

Why not just say "ET is here to help us like we sometimes will help animals in the wild."

That could mean a lot of things. It certainly doesn't have to mean 2012. It could mean 3535 or infinity!!

I think it's plausible that ET, or something like it, has visited earth in a limited manner.

But invading earth? Or using this as a farm? I think that's a stretch.

Put yourself into ET's shoes. You have hte power to cross the cosmos. You can produce most things you need at your base and in your ship. How could humans be much more than earth animals? Wouldn't they view us in a similar way that we might view apes or dolphins or some of the more intelligent birds? Why would they NEED earth or humans if they have most of the things they need in artificial environments? Can you imagine them being interested in earth in an academic way rather than in a purely napolean way?

In a lot of ways, I think we can learn about aliens by comparing americans to pygmies in africa. We mostly will stay out of their business in the same way that they do ours. I guess it's possible that we might invade jungles and smoke out the pygmies for mineral resources, but in reality what happens is it's a mutual arrangment between executives and tribal leaders. It's true that the pygmies lose leverage and we pollute their land with little regard, but we don't completely annihilate them like in the movies. In the case of the north american indians, we didn't just need resources, we need the whole landmass! Aliens, on the other hand, don't require to live here on the surface of the planet. They can live far underground, in ships, on bases elsewhere, or whatever. They got options. They might want something on earth, but I doubt they want to actually live here like we do, unless they're a lot more like us than ever imagined (not aliens?).

BUT I think the sounds are just weather phenomena that're propagated in the lower atmosphere.

I heard the sound somewhere around march/april in 2011. It came from everywhere, like a idle truck.

People worry so much. There's so much information technology. This awareness creates anxiety.

But this anxiety might not last forever. We're slowly adapting, I think. Some of us more than others.

I think I'm falling behind. But many aren't. Many are keeping up and even getting ahead. Life is hard.
edit on 27-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Bad ET's, Good ETs, ET invasion, ET assistance, planetary disaster(s) 2012.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I am in 98% agreement with you. I leave the 2% remaining for the sneakier alien things.

You never know, sir. Universe is big. Maybe a random alien probe passed by...

After all, an alien landed on Titan named Huygens. Aliens exist on mars too. Viking. Pathfinder. Etc.

Am I old fashioned for still wondering about Fermi's Paradox?

Never say NEVER! But always default to what's empirical. Science knows best, usually!
edit on 27-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join